Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators (27745 Views)

Despite Form Denial, Jonathan Meets Adamu, Prepares To Run On APC Ticket / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders / Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Look for every means to leave this country if you can

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by jagged44: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by basty: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
BigSarah:
Jonathan 2023

Insha Allah

Ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:
Too many plots,, but all go faiL

U are spot on. They are only plotting for their stomach

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
While all other regions are making preparations and plans towards taking over the reigns of power in 2023, a particular region is busy issuing threats and ultimatums to the Nigerian people, or telling us who and who shouldnt be considered for the position, making no moves whatsoever to market one of their sons who's shown serious interest in the race.

At the end of the day, they'd still be the ones to cry blue murder, forgetting the fact that while others prepared they were busy chasing shadows.
nobi by making media noise oh relax 2023 dey clise

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jonathan will make a big mistake coming back to rule Nigeria after this junta because the mess in ground perpetrated by this administration will shock even the Devil. I prefer he leaves this thing for the northerners, I personally won't vote for any APC candidate except David Lyon in Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by ugbanante: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
This our kind of jornalism fit put u in big trouble. Non of these 'stories' can even be validated.
Keep saying 'our source's said this and said that...
Anyways, whether Oga Jona want stay for Aso Rock again or want to front the north, is his palava.

Make I continue my reading...
Next pls.... cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Lindodo20: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-jonathan-meets-with-coordinators/

Now it's time for Jonathan to repay Tinubu for betraying him in 2015

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
uthlaw:
A dream that cannot come true!
You never told us you be God or prophet
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by cybriz82(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So Tinubu Nation newspaper now a bullshit news vendor grin

Una think sey Tinubu will be president grin

That's how u guys tot buhari will never b d president then gbam he became d president..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by tnerro1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Would vote for saraki than Jonathan, Jonathan allowed his employees to mess him up due to his soft nature,if you allow your employees to mess u up, you are not a good leader and ur employees will kick u out of business......fact

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by russellino: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sai GEJ. If he runs for President I will personally get him ten votes

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Thanos5555: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
lollll this man that women in his cabinet used Nigeria money to do shege, and does he intends to use himself as a tool to yield more years of power to the North

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by nku5: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

The King is back!!!

After suffering for 6 years the masses now know he was a fantastic president, the "owners" of Nigeria know he is the only person with the mass appeal and personality to keep Nigeria one country after Buhari has almost finished it. The international community wants him and would be very supportive of his candidacy.

When I saw the way the crowd cheered and clapped for him when Obasanjo introduced him at Christ Embassy awards I knew that something was up.

GEJ come and save us abeg

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by NewsForYou: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ttalk:

How many of your likes is supporting Anyim, from Ohanese to IPOB to ESN to NL haters, you daily wake up to issue threat to Tinubu not to contest but could not use that energy to promote Pius Anyim.

Your likes can spend the whole days writing jargons and analysing how impossible for SW to become president in 2023.

I have never seen more useless human being, that would leave his duty only to focus on jealous tour just because of hate

ooo o comrade off your mic
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Moikiitos: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Must he be president for the second time. Well, he is on his right to contest. During his first term as president I didn't see any significant achievements Nigeria attained though far more better than what we currently have.

I need to see all the candidates contesting for the 2023...

BeeBeeOoh:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by skywalker240(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Una neba see anything myet
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by uthlaw: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Navalsadiq:
this dream is most certain to come true
he can become President in Biafra not in this Nigeria!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by nku5: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
russellino:
Sai GEJ. If he runs for President I will personally get him ten votes

Bros I will mobilise my entire hood. I go spend money for the matter

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by ashcall(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ayomide811:
No hope for ibo presidency anymore with Jonathan coming on board
Ebele Jonathan represent the Igbos from day one, so no shecking, they will follow him, even if he dey the Islamic APC
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by UTILITYMAY(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
BigSarah:
Jonathan 2023

Insha Allah

You don't even have a focus on a single candidate. Who do you want exactly?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Wildngent: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ayomide811:
No hope for ibo presidency anymore with Jonathan coming on board

Jonathan's former reign in power was an Igbo presidency. Most sensitive offices were occupied by the igbos and they still dominate monetary sectors of the economy till date and strengthened by that effect. However, he was more interested in the North and self policies were centred there. The neglect was where he came from i.e the core Niger Delta. The terror posed by heads of militancy was assuaged but there was nothing tangible left for the growth, development and benefit of the people within the region. He was only like figure head to them and this is partly due to their orientation which accommodates exploitation and his passion for a one United Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Curious346: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Someone should call GEj to order.

We don't need him anymore

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by BJanta: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m sure you are aware Anyim is making moves in his own little way unless you are pretending not to have seen it

Would little way win a presidential election? Are elections just trying to run , but trying to run and win ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Musauzor(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
This girl is as confused as Buhariquote author=BigSarah post=109039206]Jonathan 2023

Insha Allah [/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by PassingShot(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
JaroMan:

The chances of Jonathan becoming APC candidate is brighter than that of Ahmed Tinubu.
Reason is simple:
1. South South still has one term remaining
2. His track record shows he could be more trustworthy
3. It's the shortest route for north to return to power.
Meanwhile, in all these, South East has the brightest chance.
Reason:
1. Competence
2. Equity and fairness

By law, Jonathan cannot be president again in Nigeria having been previously sworn in twice as president.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by olibeans: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
JaroMan:

The chances of Jonathan becoming APC candidate is brighter than that of Ahmed Tinubu.
Reason is simple:
1. South South still has one term remaining
2. His track record shows he could be more trustworthy
3. It's the shortest route for north to return to power.
Meanwhile, in all these, South East has the brightest chance.
Reason:
1. Competence
2. Equity and fairness

After the North has looted the zoo Treasury, they bring in a South-South man to clean up their mess of 8 years and then return it back to a cow in North to continue overgrazing our Treasury.

Tell me, how can a country like this without any blueprint for development succeed and grow...

Stagnation is all I see in this contraption..

Selfish GEJ... Your mumu never do?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by Vistra40: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ttalk:

How many of your likes is supporting Anyim, from Ohanese to IPOB to ESN to NL haters, you daily wake up to issue threat to Tinubu not to contest but could not use that energy to promote Pius Anyim.

Your likes can spend the whole days writing jargons and analysing how impossible for SW to become president in 2023.

I have never seen more useless human being, that would leave his duty only to focus on jealous tour just because of hate

My likes? Oga, the last thing one would ever see me do here is to open useless threads to write negative things about any politician let alone tribe. Go and look for a thread someone opened calling Tinubu foolish, look out for my comment there and come back again so we can have this discussion. I’m not like you and those “igbos”( not everyone opposed to Tinubu is igbo anyway) who come to nairaland to curse yourselves. My own is to contribute constructively and to be left out of the toxicities you all put up on politics section
Re: 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators by drsugar: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
2023 Prophecy: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Tinubu (APC)

May the best candidate win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos / Jonathan's Centenary City Conduit Pipe For Corruption – PDP / Why Atiku Is In UAE For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.