Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why I Don't Need Jesus. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Don't Need Jesus. (4087 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Reasons You Need Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What do you mean when you say God is multifaceted? Is this another one of those 6-blind-men-and-an-elephant situations where we conclude that people perceive and worship different aspects of the same God and somehow God is OK with all of that? undecided

2. Angry with God? I laugh! I used to think like that until I realized how foolish I was in my assumptions of these things. Why should you be angry with God when you have never ever done that which He asked you to do from even your beginning? What makes you think He owes you anything? undecided

3. Oh, I read the book of Job— several times too— until I realized my foolishness. Job was at least a man who did as God commanded of Him — God deemed Him righteous after all. I, on the other hand, had nothing but my self-righteousness— my ideas of goodness drowned in a thick batter of sin a result of self-prescribed ideas of holiness, a worthless lump— to present in my case before God. The best thing I ever did was to submit to Him in the end in order to learn His Truth from all the lies I had learned from men. undecided

Of a truth... multifaceted can be misconstrued. So I understand your concern.
But that doesn't diminish the that God truly is multifaceted.
Same God chose Peter as Apostle.
He also chose Paul as Apostle.

Reading acts and galatians, you'll understand that God taught them in different ways.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Myer:
Of a truth... multifaceted can be misconstrued. So I understand your concern. But that doesn't diminish the that God truly is multifaceted. Same God chose Peter as Apostle. He also chose Paul as Apostle. Reading acts and galatians, you'll understand that God taught them in different ways.
I don't see that at all. Instead, what I see are religious men rushing to inject what are private interpretations(lies) born of ignorance and atimes arrogance into that recorded in the book of Acts, and the various Epistles all in an attempt to portray God as some multifaceted demon whose Word, Jesus Christ, cannot then be everlasting and unchanging as previously claimed. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't see that at all. Instead, what I see are religious men rushing to inject what are private interpretations(lies) born of ignorance and atimes arrogance into that recorded in the book of Acts, and the various Epistles all in an attempt to portray God as some multifaceted demon whose Word, Jesus Christ, cannot then be everlasting and unchanging as previously claimed. undecided

Which prophet reported that Jesus is the word of God....or that God was going to send his son as a new convenant for the gentiles ....that's the part I have not understood......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Again, none of my Catholic / Christian or Messianic believing friends will get this…

Jesus / Yeshua never existed so Jesus / Yeshua could never have said any of those things you read in the New Twistament (Testament). There is no "Holy Spirit''. If you are talking to a dead guy who never existed and he now lives in you then you have been deceived by a "familiar spirit". You know you are not supposed to communicate with familiar spirits, right?

Here’s what YHUH / YHWH / YHVH has to say about communicating with familiar spirits & the dead in general...

Leviticus 19:31 ‘Do not turn to mediums, and do not seek after spiritists to be defiled by them. I am YHWH your Elohim.

Leviticus 20:6-8 ‘And the being who turns to mediums, and to spiritists, to go whoring after them, I shall set My face against that being and cut him off from the midst of his people. ‘And you shall set yourselves apart, and shall be set-apart, for I am YHWH your Elohim, and you shall guard My laws and do them. I am YHWH, who sets you apart.

Leviticus 20:27 ‘And a man or a woman in whom there is a medium, or who are spiritists, shall certainly be put to death, they are to stone them with stones. Their blood is upon them.’ ”

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 “Let no one be found among you who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practises divination, or a user of magic, or one who interprets omens or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. “For whoever does these is an abomination to YHWH, and because of these abominations YHWH your Elohim drives them out from before you.

Deuteronomy 18:10-14 “Let no one be found among you who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practises divination, or a user of magic, or one who interprets omens or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. “For whoever does these is an abomination to YHWH, and because of these abominations YHWH your Elohim drives them out from before you. “Be perfect before YHWH your Elohim, for these nations whom you are possessing do listen to those using magic and to diviners. But as for you, YHWH your Elohim has not appointed such for you.

The Major Prophets just reiterate what was already spoken to Moses...

Isaiah 8:19 - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Isaiah 19:3 - And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

Read all these wonderful verses from other Major Prophets about communicating with familiar spirits: 2 Kings 9:22, 2 Kings 21:6, 2 Kings 23:24, 1 Chronicles 10:13-14, 2 Chronicles 33:6, 1 Samuel 28:3-25.

If you want to learn how to keep the 10 Commandments perfectly and lead a holy & healthy life amongst YHWH and your neighbor read Exodus chapter 20 through 23 & Leviticus chapter 11 through 23 day and night so that you guard to do according to all that is written in His Torah. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and act wisely, Yoshua 1:1-9 & 24:14-17, 19-27.

Saleh
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
The paths from Christianity to Judaism are many. Some searching for a deeper understanding of the Hebrew texts (Torah and the rest of the Tanach) discover the many Christian misinterpretations and begin to seriously question what they have been taught. Sensing that they have been lied to by Christianity, they seek the truth by accepting Torah.
Another path starts with questioning some of the basic beliefs of Christianity and finding them wanting. Many cannot accept the idea of a virgin birth, the Original sin, or found no spiritual growth in the repetitive prayers such as the rosary, litanies, etc.
Here are a few more reasons:
1.) Judaism is not a proselytizing religion . . .its focus is on quality, not quantity.
2.) The Christian Scriptures, when you actually read them, point directly to Judaism as the basis of true faith.
3.) Judaism historically values wide education and dialogue, not dogma.
4. ) The history of Christianity ( both Roman Catholic and Protestant ) is not one with which one wants to be associated.
5.) Judaism has retained its integrity through 2000 years of persecution, exile, dispersion, and genocidal attempts to extinguish it.
6.) Christianity has changed its values as the wind blows over the ages, but Judaism has not.
7.) Judaism is the Abrahamic faith . . . Christianity and Islam are both extremely distorted, and violent and have brought more sorrow than joy into this world.
8.) Christianity and Islam depend on instilling fear in their followers to keep them malleable and manipulable . . . fear of hell, fear of life, fear of death, fear of one’s own humanity. Judaism celebrates our similarities and differences.
9.) Judaism postulates a direct relationship with G-d. There is no intermediary between G-d and man. Judaism dictates that we are all directly responsible for our actions before G-d . . . now . . . not in the hereafter. The soul of every man will be judged by his fellow man. The souls of all creatures ( other than man ) will be judged by G-d himself. ( Exodus 9:5 )
AND . . .
10.) The simple fact that after 2000 years of conquest, exile, dispersion, persecution, and genocidal attempts to erase Jews from the face of the earth, the fact that the Jewish people have returned to their ancestral home, on the same soil, speaking the same language and with the same religion is an occurrence unprecedented in all of recorded human history.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by xproducer: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:
Christians believe that one needs a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin and that one who does not have a blood sacrifice will die in their sins and go to hell. For Christians, the ultimate and only blood sacrifice that counts with God came in the death of Jesus. Christianity believes that if one does not accept the death of Jesus as one’s blood sacrifice, then one is condemned to an eternity enduring the punishments of hell.

In Judaism the centrality of the animal sacrifices ceased, not with the second destruction of the Temple by the Romans, but rather with the first destruction of the Temple by the Babylonians. One must keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews never returned to the Promised Land under Cyrus of Persia. They remained in Babylonia. By the time Jesus was said to have been born, eighty percent of the world’s Jewish community lived outside the Promised Land, and did not care about the cessation of animal sacrifices. When the Temple was reestablished, the Jews of Babylonia made an annual financial gift for the maintenance of the Temple and the land, but never worried that God would not forgive them their sins without a blood sacrifice (much as Jews all over the world do today). They had no such fear because the Bible makes it explicitly clear that no blood sacrifice is necessary for the forgiveness of sins. The Bible also makes it clear that an animal sacrifice is not the exclusive means of obtaining forgiveness.

++++++++

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." - John 3:36

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 12
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
xproducer:

++++++++

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." - John 3:36

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 12

Lol...who is talking there?
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Something is wrong with the Yashua/Jesus messiah…. In the Hebrew text the Messiah must Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28). Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6). Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4) Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9). Come from the line of King David (see Genesis 49:10, Isaiah’s 11:1, Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23-24). The most important aspect each one of these prophecies teach us about the Messiah is that if an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions during his lifetime, then that individual cannot be the prophesied King Messiah of the final redemption. The New Testament Messiah Jesus/Yeshua has failed with fulfilling everyone of these messianic prophecies, which excludes him from being the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2023
TenQ
Come here and answer me......
Where Paul, Luke, mark and Mathew get those things they wrote in the new testament...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by TenQ: 10:11pm On May 16, 2023
sonmvayina:
TenQ
Where Paul, Luke, mark and Mathew get those things they wrote in the new testament...
The squabbles of a mad man!
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2023
TenQ:

The squabbles of a mad man!

Lol

Answer...and stop dodging like a big fool...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by TenQ: 6:04am On May 17, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol

Answer...and stop dodging like a big fool...
But I mad man wouldn't listen as there is NOTHING to say to you!

Carry your confusion somewhere else, Idol worshipper!
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2023
sonmvayina:

From God {2Timothy 3:16} who promised to establish another covenant with the house of Israel {Jeremiah 31:31-34} and it will be taken to all other nations {Psalms 110:3} and many people (that got the message) will say "let's go and worship the God of Abraham" {Isaiah 2:2} and they will use the wise counsel from His Son {Isaiah 9:6} to teach themselves {Isaiah 2:3} and they will successfully settle all their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:4

So Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul got what they wrote from this God as you can see that what He promised is fulfilling today in the midst of a global family of peace loving worshipers called Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 43:10-12 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

From God {2Timothy 3:16} who promised to establish another covenant with the house of Israel {Jeremiah 31:31-34} and it will be taken to all other nations {Psalms 110:3} and many people (that got the message) will say "let's go and worship the God of Abraham" {Isaiah 2:2} and they will use the wise counsel from His Son {Isaiah 9:6} to teach themselves {Isaiah 2:3} and they will successfully settle all their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:4

So Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Paul got what they wrote from this God as you can see that what He promised is fulfilling today in the midst of a global family of peace loving worshipers called Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 43:10-12 smiley

but the new convenient is God writing his laws in their heart, not some body dying on the cross.....

you are just too dishonest..

read read Jeremiah 31 again..
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
sonmvayina:

but the new convenient is God writing his laws in their heart, not some body dying on the cross..... you are just too dishonest..
read read Jeremiah 31 again..

The problem you're having is those faithless idiots claiming "Jews" because reading, quoting and cursing people due to what is written in a book makes no practical sense if you can't present the benefits of what you're quoting.
Jehovah's Witnesses are performing globally and it's exactly what God promised that's done in their midst.
So you can go to hell with you, your faithless Judaists and your hopeless Torah! smiley
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The problem you're having is those faithless idiots claiming "Jews" because reading, quoting and cursing people due to what is written in a book makes no practical sense if you can't present the benefits of what you're quoting.
Jehovah's Witnesses are performing globally and it's exactly what God promised that's done in their midst.
So you can go to hell with you, your faithless Judaists and your hopeless Torah! smiley

so you will rather be in a performing group that worships an idol

than be counted as one that keeps Gods divine laws and statues...

now i know where you stand..
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

so you will rather be in a performing group that worships an idol than be counted as one that keeps Gods divine laws and statues...
now i know where you stand..

Ọmọ GOD is not Torah neither is He in any law rather GOD is in the Love, Joy and Peace of humanity.

So if your intellect is restricted to what is written instead of the Love Joy and Peace of humanity then your god is worthless to me!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ GOD is not Torah neither is He in any law rather GOD is in the Love, Joy and Peace of humanity.

So if your intellect is restricted to what is written instead of the Love Joy and Peace of humanity then your god is worthless to me!

and you are ignoring Gods only solution on how to achieve it for a human idea...

that's where you keep missing it...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sportivation(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
See How Mummy Eno, NSPPDIANS Celebrated Pastor Jerry on his Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_lw00lRG28
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
sonmvayina:

and you are ignoring Gods only solution on how to achieve it for a human idea...
that's where you keep missing it...

Funny you!

Your God's idea ISN'T WORKING while the so called human idea is ACHIEVING it so go and have a rethink my guy.

If something is WORKING out perfectly while the one your god infused in your head isn't then obviously you don't know the true God! smiley
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny you!

Your God's idea ISN'T WORKING while the so called human idea is ACHIEVING it so go and have a rethink my guy.

If something is WORKING out perfectly while the one your god infused in your head isn't then obviously you don't know the true God! smiley

But Jehovah's witnesses are being arrested on a daily basis for child sex abuse..and they keep covering it..

Is that what is working?
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
sonmvayina:

But Jehovah's witnesses are being arrested on a daily basis for child sex abuse..and they keep covering it.. Is that what is working?

Now it's obvious you're just a cheap blackmailer. grin

How many have you caught in your own neighbourhood? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2023
sonmvayina:
Christians believe that one needs a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin and that one who does not have a blood sacrifice will die in their sins and go to hell. For Christians, the ultimate and only blood sacrifice that counts with God came in the death of Jesus. Christianity believes that if one does not accept the death of Jesus as one’s blood sacrifice, then one is condemned to an eternity enduring the punishments of hell.

In Judaism the centrality of the animal sacrifices ceased, not with the second destruction of the Temple by the Romans, but rather with the first destruction of the Temple by the Babylonians. One must keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews never returned to the Promised Land under Cyrus of Persia. They remained in Babylonia. By the time Jesus was said to have been born, eighty percent of the world’s Jewish community lived outside the Promised Land, and did not care about the cessation of animal sacrifices. When the Temple was reestablished, the Jews of Babylonia made an annual financial gift for the maintenance of the Temple and the land, but never worried that God would not forgive them their sins without a blood sacrifice (much as Jews all over the world do today). They had no such fear because the Bible makes it explicitly clear that no blood sacrifice is necessary for the forgiveness of sins. The Bible also makes it clear that an animal sacrifice is not the exclusive means of obtaining forgiveness.

At the name of Jesus every knee must bow. It a matter of time: you will still bow to Him here or hereafter.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

At the name of Jesus every knee must bow. It a matter of time: you will still bow to Him here or hereafter.

It is idolatry...

Don't you still understand?
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's obvious you're just a cheap blackmailer. grin

How many have you caught in your own neighbourhood? cheesy

Well those this where never part of our culture..
But those who where the ideology (JW) came from, and where the head quarters is located are the ones deep In those stuff. So you see it is not what you are making it out to be...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2023
sonmvayina:

It is idolatry...
Don't you still understand?

You only need to know what exactly is wrong that makes something IDOLATRY.
Without indepth knowledge you may even be an idolater yet accusing the real worshipers of God.

IDOLATRY is not just a word you throw here and there to justify your choice of beliefs.

The only thing wrong that makes a religion idolatry is inability to meet up with God's will there's no way practicers of idolatry can fulfil what God purposely assigned to His people so whatever makes a group of people fulfil God's promise then your senses should tell you that they have the backing of God Himself so you calling them IDOLATERS shows the level of your IQ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2023
sonmvayina:

Well those this where never part of our culture.. But those who where the ideology (JW) came from, and where the head quarters is located are the ones deep In those stuff. So you see it is not what you are making it out to be...

So you're saying pedophilia doesn't happen in your own community shey?

Why are this deceptive? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you're saying pedophilia doesn't happen in your own community shey?

Why are this deceptive? cheesy

When hook up full everywhere...

Nah small pikin go dey enter person eye...

So your JW Is not all that you claim it is..

There are people who flung the laws too.....

Without the laws, there would be chaos...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2023
sonmvayina:

When hook up full everywhere...

Nah small pikin go dey enter person eye...

So your JW Is not all that you claim it is..

There are people who flung the laws too.....

Without the laws, there would be chaos...

Pointless comment.

Pedophiles are here in Africa YES or NO.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by SIRTee15: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2023
sonmvayina:
Something is wrong with the Yashua/Jesus messiah…. In the Hebrew text the Messiah must Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28). Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6). Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4) Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9). Come from the line of King David (see Genesis 49:10, Isaiah’s 11:1, Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23-24). The most important aspect each one of these prophecies teach us about the Messiah is that if an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions during his lifetime, then that individual cannot be the prophesied King Messiah of the final redemption. The New Testament Messiah Jesus/Yeshua has failed with fulfilling everyone of these messianic prophecies, which excludes him from being the Messiah.

The problem I have with your likes is u don't bri g evidence for your claims or u can't successfully defend the wack evidence u bring.

U claim Jesus doesnt exist. I've had this discussion with your fellow Jews and atheist. Once u present irrefutable evidence of historicity of Jesus they gas out.
They can't counter it. They simply run away, hide for a while then come out to produce another useless thread about non existent of jesus.

U love believing in your delusion. It's like a steroid needed to validate your own religion.
U know why? because without Christianity, both Islam and judaism will be regarded as occultic sect and likely banned in some communities.
So it's important u badmouth Christianity to give credibility to what u worship.

Until Jesus arrived on the scene, the god of the Jews was regarded as a violent bloodthirsty deity who delights in genocide and mass killing. He wasn't popular at all.

Jesus who is God in human flesh came and made it clear that God is full of grace and mercy. He is a loving God who desires to restore humanity back to his lost glory. The Constitution given to the ancient Israelites was due to their evil hearts.

If there was no Jesus and no new testament, I would regard those who follow the tanakh as crazy and psychotic people to believe in a violent and murderous god. Even Jews would have abandoned the religion by now.

But of course u and other Judaism followers can run your mouth because of Jesus Christ.
Know this and let it stick to your skull, the only reason u can proudly declare u are a judaism adherent is because of Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ, your religion would be regarded as occultic and pagan. It would be no different from amadioha worshippers.

So every morning b4 u enter into your Jewish religion, first thank God for sending Jesus Christ because without him there would have been no hope even for u in Judaism.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
SIRTee15:

The problem I have with your likes is u don't bri g evidence for your claims or u can't successfully defend the wack evidence u bring.

U claim Jesus doesnt exist. I've had this discussion with your fellow Jews and atheist. Once u present irrefutable evidence of historicity of Jesus they gas out.
They can't counter it. They simply run away, hide for a while then come out to produce another useless thread about non existent of jesus.

U love believing in your delusion. It's like a steroid needed to validate your own religion.
U know why? because without Christianity, both Islam and judaism will be regarded as occultic sect and likely banned in some communities.
So it's important u badmouth Christianity to give credibility to what u worship.

Until Jesus arrived on the scene, the god of the Jews was regarded as a violent bloodthirsty deity who delights in genocide and mass killing. He wasn't popular at all.

Jesus who is God in human flesh came and made it clear that God is full of grace and mercy. He is a loving God who desires to restore humanity back to his lost glory. The Constitution given to the ancient Israelites was due to their evil hearts.

If there was no Jesus and no new testament, I would regard those who follow the tanakh as crazy and psychotic people to believe in a violent and murderous god. Even Jews would have abandoned the religion by now.

But of course u and other Judaism followers can run your mouth because of Jesus Christ.
Know this and let it stick to your skull, the only reason u can proudly declare u are a judaism adherent is because of Jesus Christ. Without Jesus Christ, your religion would be regarded as occultic and pagan. It would be no different from amadioha worshippers.

So every morning b4 u enter into your Jewish religion, first thank God for sending Jesus Christ because without him there would have been no hope even for u in Judaism.

Lol..which God sent Jesus?
Definitely not the Jewish one...

So..if you actually know what God is and is not you will never even mention the name of the jman..you will understand it Is an abomination..God impregnating another man's wife?
You will even spit on the person who even tells you that..

But like a slowpoke, you must look for something to believe rather than find knowledge....

The Torah is the most beautiful literature I have ever come across... because I understand it...
It was not written from r the he world. It was written by the Jews for the Jews ...

It was the Romans who stole it and added their roman paganism at the end of it to give their religion some credibility and deceive you..and you foolishly fell for it..
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Pointless comment.

Pedophiles are here in Africa YES or NO.

They might be...

They are also in JW organisation....so why the so much hammering on a performing group.

You see why I say it is better to be by yourself and obey God's law rather than be part of a group that worships an idol...

So who would pass "Gods test"? Between me and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be An Atheist For Twelve Days / Which Religion Babatunde Fashola Practice? / Why Are There Many Different Religions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.