Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why I Don't Need Jesus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Don't Need Jesus. (4083 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Reasons You Need Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
MindHacker9000:
We can talk to GOD Almighty directly HE will hear us.

4 different accounts of The Resurrection of the same person in the 4 gospels and no one actually saw the resurrection take place.

Cannot believe I believed this lie for decades!

In Matthew: Mary Magdalene and the other Mary saw an angel. "Come and see the place where he lay. "He has risen""
In Luke: The women saw 2 men.
In John: [Notice there was no angel or young man. Here it was just Mary Magdalene, Peter and the other disciple]
"Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.". "So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple". "Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb". "The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen". "Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside". "Then the disciples went back to where they were staying"

The highlighted!
You never believe the book in the first place just as i never believe anything written in the Qu'ran from inception. I only followed my people to the mosques back then and whenever anything is read in the Qu'ran we'll all chant
"Allah Akbar"
Just as misinformed churchgoers like you will chant
"Halleluyah"
Because you were following the crowd like majority of gullible followers in such a gathering.

The word BELIEVE connotes TRUST and you can't trust if it's just about following the crowd!
Don't think everyone was just following the crowd gullibly like you, all smart people going to the churches had a targets it's only majority of gullible followers like you thought their is FAITH in the churches.
So no matter what you say you'll still see the smart ones who has a target attending churches even though they don't believe in the existence of God! smiley
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
Your case would be to explain why my interpretation is wrong and give your interpretation citing your biblical reference.
No interpretation but basic language comprehension needed here..

■ Jesus Christ came to take away the sins of Old Covenant Law of Moses sinners aka the Lost sheep of Israel who He was sent to ransom from the Old Law - Matthew 10 vs 6 & Matthew 15 vs 24 - welcoming them instead to a New Covenant with God - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided

■ Of those who belong in His New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ said that it is only by knowing the Truth- His Teachings and commandments- that they can be set free from bondage/Slavery to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

■ John, who is attributed with writing the Gospel according to John knew this and so could not have meant anything else by his statements in his letter to believers in 1 John 2 vs 2 undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

■ Jesus Christ came to take away the sins of Old Covenant Law of Moses sinners aka the Lost sheep of Israel who He was sent to ransom from the Old Law - Matthew 10 vs 6 & Matthew 15 vs 24 - welcoming them instead to a New Covenant with God - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided

■ Of those who belong in His New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ said that it is only by knowing the Truth- His Teachings and commandments- that they can be set free from bondage/Slavery to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

■ John, who is attributed with writing the Gospel according to John knew this and so could not have meant anything else by his statements in his letter to believers in 1 John 2 vs 2 undecided

Do you agree that through the sin of Adam, we all became sinners?
How much more through the obedience of Jesus? Bro, we are also all made righteous. Romans 5:12
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

That 1 John 2:2 was not said by Jesus himself. Jesus didn't say anywhere that he'll die for anyone's sin!

People inserted this thought in the Bible!

Biblically the reason he never said that is because it's meant to be God's secret plan aka mystery.
Otherwise they wont have killed him. 1 Corinthians 2:8
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
1.Do you agree that through the sin of Adam, we all became sinners?
2.How much more through the obedience of Jesus? Bro, we are also all made righteous. Romans 5:12
1. There is no scriptural evidence of the claim in bold either. undecided
What scripture says is that through Adam, we all inherited God's judgement/curse against sin instead- Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 undecided

Adam's own son, Abel, is recorded to have died, not as a sinner but a righteous man, clear evidence against the claim that through Adam we all became sinners. undecided

2. Sin is the direct disobedience of God's commandments as stipulated in God's Law to which we are bound. Those who are outside of God's Law are called unbelievers as they are not bound to any of God's Laws hence they have no sins to atone for this since sin is defined under Law not outside of it. undecided

Jesus Christ is God's Law and Truth by which those who belong to Him are called to Live their lives in obedience to. Those who believe in Him but refuse to obey His commandments are those described as enemies of Jesus Christ- John 15 vs 14 - sinners of the New Covenant. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no scriptural evidence of the claim in bold either. undecided
What scripture says is that through Adam, we all inherited God's judgement/curse against sin instead- Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 undecided

2. Sin is the direct disobedience of God's commandments as stipulated in God's Law to which we are bound. Those who are outside of God's Law are called unbelievers as they are not bound to any of God's Laws hence they have no sins to atone for this since sin is defined under Law not outside of it. undecided

Jesus Christ is God's Law and Truth by which those who belong to Him are called to Live their lives in obedience to. Those who believe in Him but refuse to obey His commandments are those described as enemies of Jesus Christ- John 15 vs 14 - sinners of the New Covenant. undecided

I clearly stated the scriptural reference bro. Romans 5:18-19

Therefore, as one trespass6 led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness7 leads to justification and life for fall men. 19 For as by the one man’s gdisobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s hobedience the many will be made righteous.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
I clearly stated the scriptural reference bro. Romans 5:18-19

Therefore, as one trespass6 led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness7 leads to justification and life for fall men. 19 For as by the one man’s gdisobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s hobedience the many will be made righteous.
You hold the opinions of Paul over God’s own judgement as declared by Him in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22? undecided

Anyways, let's examine what Paul in fact said in his letter.....
14. That one man, Adam, can be compared to Christ, the one who was coming in the future.
15 But God’s free gift is not like Adam’s sin. Many people died because of the sin of that one man. But the grace that people received from God was much greater. Many received God’s gift of life by the grace of this other man, Jesus Christ.
16 After Adam sinned once, he was judged guilty. But the gift of God is different. His free gift came after many sins, and it makes people right with him.
17 One man sinned, and so death ruled all people because of that one man. But now some people accept God’s full grace and his great gift of being made right. Surely they will have true life and rule through the one man, Jesus Christ.
18 So that one sin of Adam brought the punishment of death to all people. But in the same way, Christ did something so good that it makes all people right with God. And that brings them true life.
19 One man disobeyed God and many became sinners. But in the same way, one man obeyed God and many will be made right.
20 The law was brought in so that more people would sin the way Adam did. But where sin increased, there was even more of God’s grace.
21 Sin once used death to rule us. But God gave us more of his grace so that grace could rule by making us right with him. And this brings us eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 5 vs 14 - 21
I am afraid your claim that "we all became sinners" because of Adam is not of Paul either - see verse 19. undecided

Also, in verse 18, Death is God's judgement/curse which we all instead inherited from Adam. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You hold the opinions of Paul over God’s own judgement as declared by Him in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22? undecided

Anyways, let's examine what Paul in fact said in his letter.....
I am afraid your claim that "we all became sinners" because of Adam is not of Paul either. undecided

If you read, carefully, what Paul wrote there in the passage above, Paul opined instead that we were all condemned by God for Adam's sin with Death as the condemnation of Sin aka God's curse. undecided

I'm glad you esteem Christ.
So I just have a question for you.

Do you mean that the sin of Adam is more potent than the sacrifice of Jesus Christ?
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
elated177:

I still want answer to that question. Just mention some of the rules and commandments.

You should have given some of the Omenala Igbo, since you are Igbo.

Do not commit adultery

Do not steal

Do not bear false witness

Do not kill

Do no worship that resembles anything in heaven ,or on earth..

Create a competent court of law..(ministry of justice)
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
I'm glad you esteem Christ.
So I just have a question for you.

Do you mean that the sin of Adam is more potent than the sacrifice of Jesus Christ?
I don't understand your question. undecided

Let me state that the potent element here wasn't Adam's sin but God's judgment and curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, which we all inherited as a result of being descended from Adam. After Adam and Eve sinned, apart from realization that comes with aquisition of Knowledge - they had both eaten of the tree of Knowledge of good and evil - nothing untoward happened to them. This until after God pronounced His curse and judgement on them both. God's powerful curse then passed on through Adam and Evdme to all beings descended from Adam. undecided

Jesus Christ's sacrifice and offer of the New Covenant is to those who would desire freedom from God's judgement and curse - the condemnation of Sin aka Death - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
elated177:

"Chukwu" means big god.

Are you saying that the Genesis account of creation is a myth?

Yes it's a myth. The Jewish myth.

We igbos have our own too..
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The New Testament follows from the Jewish Scriptures, that’s why the Christians added it to the Jewish scriptures.

No..

They added to make it sellable to you.

On a careful study, will clearly show they are hostile to each other. I can give you 3 differences...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Yea, ignorance is a disease and in your case it’s terminal.

Only time will judge...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ came to take away the sins of Old Covenant Law of Moses sinners aka the Lost sheep of Israel who He was sent to ransom from the Old Law - matthew 10 vs 6 & Matthew 15 vs 24welcoming them instead to a New Covenant with God - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30

Whose idea is this ?

Who sent Jesus?

If you say God, which prophet did he reveal it to ?

Amos 3:7 says God does nothing without first revealing it to his servant the prophet.

This is where I don't understand...

WHO SENT JESUS?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:

Biblically the reason he never said that is because it's meant to be God's secret plan aka mystery.

Lol...

So Muhammad can also claim so too.

Jesus has got nothing to do with God.

Amos 3:7 says God does nothing without first revealing it to his servants the prophet. So which prophet did God reveal Jesus to?
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by AntiChristian: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:

Jesus didn't reveal God's secret plan to any of his disciples till Saul turned Paul and wrote letter to the Corinthians?

Incredible story!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
The claim in bold is untrue. undecided

Jesus Christ was clear as far as the sinners He came to call/deliver - the Lost sheep of Israel aka Old Covenant sinners. He never left that a mystery, neither did He any of God's Truth - commandments as far as the New Covenant is concerned. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by elated177: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

Yes it's a myth. The Jewish myth.

We igbos have our own too..

"Chukwu" means big God. It is not a name but a title. What is the name of your god?
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by elated177: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

Do not commit adultery

Do not steal

Do not bear false witness

Do not kill

Do no worship that resembles anything in heaven ,or on earth..

Create a competent court of law..(ministry of justice)

You have just highlighted some of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Creator described in the Scriptures - Genesis to Revelation and the others not included.

Now, in the accounts of those other people, enuma elish and co, are there commandments as well?

What about the Omenala Igbo? You didn't mention any.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by KnownUnknown: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

No..

They added to make it sellable to you.

On a careful study, will clearly show they are hostile to each other. I can give you 3 differences...

They can’t sell me anything because I don’t buy nonsense like you. Regardless, what they are selling is very well supported by the Jewish fables you love.

Don’t bother giving me anything because all you have is worthless.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Jesus Christ was clear as far as the sinners He came to call/deliver - the Lost sheep of Israel aka Old Covenant sinners. He never left that a mystery, neither did He any of God's Truth - commandments as far as the New Covenant is concerned. undecided

I can only tell you what the bible says.
Whether you accept it or not is your prerogative.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You really need to read the bible more and not just the Synoptic gospels. It's ok to prioritize the synoptics but do make time to read you read others old testament and the epistles.

God's plan has always been to save the rest of the world through Abraham. Genesis 22:18

Jesus came to save the lost sheep of Israel first and foremost but after they rejected him, he sent his disciples to the rest of the world.

That's irrefutable.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
I can only tell you what the bible says.
Whether you accept it or not is your prerogative.
But none of what you stated so far is of the Bible but instead of your own private interpretation. undecided

Jesus Christ said in scripture that He was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel aka the sinners of the world - Matthew 10 vs 6 & Matthew 15 vs 24. He was sent to take off of them the old yoke and burden and give them instead a lighter burden and easy yoked. , the New Covenant with God - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But none of what you stated so far is of the Bible but instead of your own private interpretation. undecided

Jesus Christ said in scripture that He was sent to the Lost sheep of Israel aka the sinners of the world - Matthew 10 vs 6 & Matthew 15 vs 24. He was sent to take off of them the old yoke and burden and give them instead a lighter burden and easy yoked. , the New Covenant with God - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 undecided

How can you call the lost sheep of Israel the sinners of the world?

Lost sheep of Israel refers strictly to the Israelites.
But after they rejected his message, he sent his disciples to the rest of the world.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
You really need to read the bible more and not just the Synoptic gospels. It's ok to prioritize the synoptics but do make time to read you read others old testament and the epistles.

God's plan has always been to save the rest of the world through Abraham. Genesis 22:18

Jesus came to save the lost sheep of Israel first and foremost but after they rejected him, he sent his disciples to the rest of the world.

That's irrefutable.
You are deviating! undecided

God's plan has indeed been to save people from all nations, no doubts about that. undecided

However, the question here is instead whose sins did Jesus Christ take away, this with His sacrifice on the cross and that answer to that is the sins of the Lost sheep of isreael. They were the only sinners in the world since they were the only group bound to God's Law but living in sin. undecided

It is a lie to claim that the lost sheep of Israel rejected Jesus Christ. His very own disciples, He picked from that group. As at the time of His resurrection and eventually ascension into Heaven, Jesus Christ over a hundred followers of Jewish decent - majority former sinners of the Old Covenant. So how could one conclude that they all rejected Him when even His disciples were some of them. undecided

Fast forward to the Jewish believers to whom the apostles addressed their letters to, again, many of them former sinners of the Old Covenant turned New Covenant believers. undecided

Gentiles are not born bound to any of God's Law and so have no sins to atone for from their birth. Instead, the only way a gentile can become sinful is to first submit to God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, and then go on to live in disobedience of His Law and Truth. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Myer:
1. How can you call the lost sheep of Israel the sinners of the world?

2. Lost sheep of Israel refers strictly to the Israelites.
But after they rejected his message, he sent his disciples to the rest of the world.
1. This isn't rocket science.

God's Law defines for us sin and it is those who are bound to God's Law that can be said to commit sin. Anyone who is not under Law has no sins to atone for. undecided

Before Jesus Christ, the world was divided in to two groups - the Jews/Israelites who were God's chosen people since they were bound by an agreement/Covenant to God, and the the Gentiles who were lawless(without a Covenant with God) hence condemned to die by God's judgement over all mankind since Adam. You see God's Law acted as a buffer to the Jews from God's curse. This while God provided no such for the Gentiles.

So, again, before Jesus Christ, the only portion of the world living under any of God's Laws was the Jewish part - they were born bound to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. The rest of the world, the Gentile world existed without a Covenant agreement with God and so had no sins to atone for. What was master over the Gentile world was instead God's Judgement and curse from Adam - Death, not Law. undecided

2. Again, not all the jews rejected Jesus Christ. Please stop spreading this lie! His disciples and so many of the first generation Christians you read of in the book of Acts and the letters written by Jesus Christ's apostles were also Jews. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Myer(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. This isn't rocket science.

God's Law defines for us sin and it is those who are bound to God's Law that can be said to commit sin. Anyone who is not under Law has no sins to atone for. undecided

Before Jesus Christ, the world was divided in to two groups - the Jews/Israelites who were God's chosen people since they were bound by an agreement/Covenant to God, and the the Gentiles who were lawless(without a Covenant with God) hence condemned to die by God's judgement over all mankind since Adam. You see God's Law acted as a buffer to the Jews from God's curse. This while God provided no such for the Gentiles.

So, again, before Jesus Christ, the only portion of the world living under any of God's Laws was the Jewish part - they were born bound to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. The rest of the world, the Gentile world existed without a Covenant agreement with God and so had no sins to atone for. What was master over the Gentile world was instead God's Judgement and curse from Adam - Death, not Law. undecided

2. Again, not all the jews rejected Jesus Christ. Please stop spreading this lie! His disciples and so many of the first generation Christians you read of in the book of Acts and the letters written by Jesus Christ's apostles were also Jews. undecided

I'm not arguing with you but if you have studied the old testament Prophets you'll know this was all prophesied.

That the Israelites will provoke God to jealousy and he will in turn reject them and bless the Gentiles more than them to also make them jealous.

This is prophesied by one of the Prophets Ezekiel or Isaiah. Paul also mentioned this.

So Jesus like you said was sent directly and strictly to the Israelites. Which was why he rejected the Gentile woman who wanted him to heal her daughter. But he eventually healed her daughter due to her faith.

It was for the prophecy to be fulfilled that the Israelites rejected him so that the blessing can be extended to the rest of the world.
That God will provoke the Jews into jealousy when they see him blessing the Gentiles. And so return to him and accept Jesus Christ.

Yes a few Jews accepted Jesus and still few Jews accept him today. So the purpose of God is yet to be fulfilled. Cos it's only a minority of the Jews that accept him. The majority have rejected him as a false prophet who tried to destroy the established religion Moses laid down. In fact if you do your research ,in most Jewish temples they place curses on Jesus every time.
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Myer:
1. That the Israelites will provoke God to jealousy and he will in turn reject them and bless the Gentiles more than them to also make them jealous.
This is prophesied by one of the Prophets Ezekiel or Isaiah. Paul also mentioned this.

2. So Jesus like you said was sent directly and strictly to the Israelites. Which was why he rejected the Gentile woman who wanted him to heal her daughter. But he eventually healed her daughter due to her faith.

3 . It was for the prophecy to be fulfilled that the Israelites rejected him so that the blessing can be extended to the rest of the world.
That God will provoke the Jews into jealousy when they see him blessing the Gentiles. And so return to him and accept Jesus Christ.

4. Yes a few Jews accepted Jesus and still few Jews accept him today. So the purpose of God is yet to be fulfilled. Cos it's only a minority of the Jews that accept him. The majority have rejected him as a false prophet who tried to destroy the established religion Moses laid down. In fact if you do your research ,in most Jewish temples they place curses on Jesus every time.
1. What prophesy are you referring to? undecided

2. More like Jesus Christ used the opportunity to point out that His primary mission was to the Lost sheep of Israel. After all , the same Jesus Christ is recorded to have healed a centurion servant and also a leper who was likely not a jew. undecided

3. Again, His disciples were Israelites. All 120 people who gathered at Pentecost were israelites. Many others who converted after Pentecost and a majority of the first Christians who were murdered where Israelites. undecided

4. Did you know that during the millennial reign described by John in His book of dream/vision, it is Jesus Christ reigning, along with the jews who belong to Him,over the rest of the Jewish nation... at least the righteous among them? The story is they will get their chance to accept Him them. undecided

Anyways, where is this prophecy you speak of. undecided
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by DeepSight(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2022
sonmvayina:
Christians believe that one needs a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin and that one who does not have a blood sacrifice will die in their sins and go to hell. For Christians, the ultimate and only blood sacrifice that counts with God came in the death of Jesus. Christianity believes that if one does not accept the death of Jesus as one’s blood sacrifice, then one is condemned to an eternity enduring the punishments of hell.

In Judaism the centrality of the animal sacrifices ceased, not with the second destruction of the Temple by the Romans, but rather with the first destruction of the Temple by the Babylonians. One must keep in mind that the vast majority of Jews never returned to the Promised Land under Cyrus of Persia. They remained in Babylonia. By the time Jesus was said to have been born, eighty percent of the world’s Jewish community lived outside the Promised Land, and did not care about the cessation of animal sacrifices. When the Temple was reestablished, the Jews of Babylonia made an annual financial gift for the maintenance of the Temple and the land, but never worried that God would not forgive them their sins without a blood sacrifice (much as Jews all over the world do today). They had no such fear because the Bible makes it explicitly clear that no blood sacrifice is necessary for the forgiveness of sins. The Bible also makes it clear that an animal sacrifice is not the exclusive means of obtaining forgiveness.

Christianity must at all events count as a barbaric pagan religion for grounding its core doctrine on ritual human sacrifice/ bloodletting and torture.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
DeepSight:

Christianity must at all events count as a barbaric pagan religion for grounding its core doctrine on ritual human sacrifice/ bloodletting and torture.

And they don't even know it...
Re: Why I Don't Need Jesus. by sonmvayina(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
KnownUnknown:

They can’t sell me anything because I don’t buy nonsense like you. Regardless, what they are selling is very well supported by the Jewish fables you love.

Don’t bother giving me anything because all you have is worthless.

Show me the evidence for your claim ..I will wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIOLENT. The Kingdom Of Heaven Suffers Violence. The Misinterpretation . / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.