Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones (432 Views)

7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / Misuse Of The Bible Verses / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by Faithworld1(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello there, we have a new message for you on Healing. It's tagged 10 Healing Bible Verses For The Sick ones.

Read the message here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2022/01/healing-bible-verses-for-sick.html

God bless you.
Re: Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by Faithworld1(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2022
Faithworld1:
Hello there, we have a new message for you on Healing. It's tagged 10 Healing Bible Verses For The Sick ones.

Read the message here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2022/01/healing-bible-verses-for-sick.html

God bless you.
Amen
Re: Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by mariovito(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2022
The God Ra (sun) whom you all gather to worship on Sunday is more efficient at healing the sick that all that bollocks you have up there.
Re: Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by Faithworld1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
mariovito:
The God Ra (sun) whom you all gather to worship on Sunday is more efficient at healing the sick that all that bollocks you have up there.
The sun in your Sunday claims is not the God I worship.
Re: Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by mariovito(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2022
I meant no offence.

But have you thought about the reason why Christian religious day was designated Sunday as against Saturday which was the originally designated day of Sabbath?

In introducing Christianity to the Romans, Emperor Constantine needed to make it as similar as possible to the already familiar pagan Roman religions.

So things like Sunday as designated day of worship, the immaculate conception, Mary's position as the mother of God, the doctrine of trinity, are all vestiges of the polytheistic pagan Roman religions which was syncretized to give what we have today.

Faithworld1:
The sun in your Sunday claims is not the God I worship.
Re: Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by Faithworld1(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
mariovito:
I meant no offence.

But have you thought about the reason why Christian religious day was designated Sunday as against Saturday which was the originally designated day of Sabbath?

In introducing Christianity to the Romans, Emperor Constantine needed to make it as similar as possible to the already familiar pagan Roman religions.

So things like Sunday as designated day of worship, the immaculate conception, Mary's position as the mother of God, the doctrine of trinity, are all vestiges of the polytheistic pagan Roman religions which was syncretized to give what we have today.

I get your points. I've thought about the things you've mentioned and more. I spent a lot of time some months back, doing research to discover certain things for myself and must commend your contributions here.

Nonetheless, I choose not to talk about much of those things at the moment as they have deep traditional influence on most Christians.

Christianity seems to be one of the most controversial community of people due to diverse doctrines.

All the same, we have our choices to make. Let me not go further for now. Shalom.
Re: Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by mariovito(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
I must say I'm amazed by your response.

Never expected you'd have contemplated the points I raised.

I agree with you that those topics are quite sensitive in the Christian community.

But I'm also a firm believer in truthhood.

People should make informed decision after reviewing all necessary and relevant facts and not being hoodwinked and guilt tripped into making those decisions maybe out of sentiments or just because they don't know better.

Remain blessed friend.

Faithworld1:

I get your points. I've thought about the things you've mentioned and more. I spent a lot of time some months back, doing research to discover certain things for myself and must commend your contributions here.

Nonetheless, I choose not to talk about much of those things at the moment as they have deep traditional influence on most Christians.

Christianity seems to be one of the most controversial community of people due to diverse doctrines.

All the same, we have our choices to make. Let me not go further for now. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Healing Bible Verses For The Sick Ones by Faithworld1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
mariovito:
I must say I'm amazed by your response.

Never expected you'd have contemplated the points I raised.

I agree with you that those topics are quite sensitive in the Christian community.

But I'm also a firm believer in truthhood.

People should make informed decision after reviewing all necessary and relevant facts and not being hoodwinked and guilt tripped into making those decisions maybe out of sentiments or just because they don't know better.

Remain blessed friend.

Thank you for your friendly response. Blessings as well in Christ Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

‘gone By 2040’: Why Some Religions Are Declining In Canada Faster Than Ever(pics / Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.