Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) (3041 Views)

Couple Arrested In Enugu For Stealing & Swapping Beverages With Adulterated Ones / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) by sorextee(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Na only that part u see. They say SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD. Why they are calling to thank me is because their once stubborn child is now cool headed, their once dull child is now takin his studies seriously, their child that doesn't like staying at home is now staying at home. I discipline a child because I care and want the best for them.

If not for the discipline and flogging my teachers gave me wen I was a student, I'm sure I may not be alive now cos I would have been a wayward child. I for don join cult, etc.

That cane I hated back then, I began to appreciate it today.

Amos1423:
Flogging people kids makes you happy and even their parents call you to thank you for abusing their kids. Weldone OGA Teacher!

Re: Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2022
I will drop my nuggets soon enough.

In Nigeria, if you wish to make it legally..you have three options (Learn a digital skill, trade or start a business). Then you use social media to boost your craft.

Ideally, if you are starting from scratch and you've got no funds, follow the guide below.

Nothing spoil...Gear UP.

Hustle continues...

Learn a trade, skill, digital skill or business..

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.

Gadget importation guide from US available for everyone, it's free..

Hit me up via my number in sig

1 Like

Re: Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) by telim: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Kolenda:

Please boss how can I contact you for further mentorship?

To be honest i do not mentor people on how to make money online. I can give tips if you are not the lazy type, just acquire easy to learn scarce skills that are in huge demand by internet marketters. Eg browser automated tasks using Browser automation studio or zenoposter and provide such services on internet marketing forums.

There is know way you won't make more than 5k usd per month providing custom bots as a service to Internet marketers once you have a decent reputation or develop an all in one platform that send api requests to BAS or zenoposter to carryout specific instructions and make minimum of 20k usd ROI per month from your customers. To get tips on services that uses api with browser bots check this site and price list http://buyredditupvotes.online/. They are simple services automated to complete simple tasks by sending requests to bots that emulate human behaviours via chrome browsers.

AccountManager:

You made sense but after reading this part you made me write this
Yahoo is not a sustainable lifestyle yes but how do you expect someone to raise capital to start up a business
Leave digital stuffs because it doesn't work 4 everyone

i. how do you expect someone to raise capital to start up a business

The easiest place to raise capital with peace of mind is online provided you have the skill that are in huge demand. Provide your skill to those that need them in exchange for cash. Use that cash as capital to start any business of your interest. Once you mingle with successful marketers from different countries you will see how easy successful internet marketers make money just by automating boring repetitive tasks and market them.

ii. Leave digital stuffs because it doesn't work 4 everyone

Those that fails to earn cash online often find themselves in niches that are highly competitive and they have little info about eg alot fails in affiliate marketing which requires decent cash to test different ads angle and geo in order to maximize profit/minimize loss. If you don't have $$$$ to invest in testing multiples offers do not try affiliate marketing.

Alot of gurus that sell ebooks/ videos are into "how to make money online niche" and lots of amateurs get deceived by fake screenshots to optin to such offers. If gurus make money they won't have time to write ebooks/ create videos.

If Digital suff does not work for you is because you are doing the wrong thing. Yahoo yahoo is a stressful way of making money that shouldn't worth your time.

tarantino1:

This is nice.

To follow up your last paragraph, what would you say is the best way to learn these skills? How did you begin and how are you sourcit for clients?

i. what would you say is the best way to learn these skills?

you can learn them online for free, softwares for developing browser bots like BAS is free. You only pay if you want to license your bots on
BAS servers

ii. how are you source for clients?
you don't need to source for clients just make your presence is known on forums that requires your skills. Eg If you are very good at creating browser related bots, join internet marketing forums to promote your service and clients will add you. Every marketer be it individuals or companies have boring repetitive tasks they want to automate so that they can focus on the next project.
Re: Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) by Amos1423(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Who you dey qoute Bible give, aff ya madt?

sorextee:
Na only that part u see. They say SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD. Why they are calling to thank me is because their once stubborn child is now cool headed, their once dull child is now takin his studies seriously, their child that doesn't like staying at home is now staying at home. I discipline a child because I care and want the best for them.

If not for the discipline and flogging my teachers gave me wen I was a student, I'm sure I may not be alive now cos I would have been a wayward child. I for don join cult, etc.

That cane I hated back then, I began to appreciate it today.

Re: Are The Young Ones Really Going In The Right Direction (pics) by Kolenda(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Honestly @ telim boss, you know that for a beginner, a little guidance will be of immense help. I on my own part, I am going to a tech hub where I'm trying to acquire a Digital Marketing skill.
Please boss, don't deny me the opportunity of gaining from you. I'd really appreciate it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reverend Father Spotted Holding A Gun In Plateau State (pic/video) / Top Ten Armed Robbers That Nigerians Will Never Forget / Naijauto.com The Paladise Of 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.