Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,583 members, 7,850,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Need A Career And Rewaring Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Career And Rewaring Job (125 Views)

How To Use Online Courses To Launch Your IT Career And Earn In Dollars / HELP!!! Confusion Between Career And Making Money. / How To Start A Freelancing Career And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Career And Rewaring Job by McClinton: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Good day nairalanders, compliment to you all. We step into year 2022, I believe we need to pick up new things, moving higher, dreams and aspiration, careers, relocation, studying, etc. I personally and reason for me here on the platform today would love to change my job. I read, have good grades, qualifications, skills and experience but am unlucky getting a rewarding and career job with good pay and opportunities.
In the past till now, I earned below 50k and this can't sustain me not alone, my family considering the present standard of living in the country. I want to put a stop or better still, quit my present job as fear and intimidation is instill on us day by day in our work activities, abnormal salary payment despite working overtime/holidays, no commission structure, no room for improvement, management lies, manipulate and denies report on words said or communicated to us the staff thereby conflicting hatred between us and the vendor/agent who got us job. So, they dribble us. On one occasion, I complain about this, the management and agent said, the job isn't meant for me and I can't grow and people are quitting, so what am still waiting for, I was shocked.
I know, people would say, I should get a job before quitting but, my present job doesn't allow skipping work or taking permission. And if u would take a permission, u need to write a letter and must be approved. If not approved, you skipped work. U will be sacked. Working Monday to Sunday everyday 8am-6pm, the last Sunday of the month is your off day.
I will greatly appreciate if anyone or individuals can connect me with a job legally in Nigeria either state, federal, private/commercial and or international
I am setting standard for myself now, it might be a bit funny but, true. A good job with salary from 250k, 300k, 400k, 500k and upward. I will greatly appreciate your concern towards it.
U can reach now on - 08026110754, also on WhatsApp. Thank you
Cc: Lalasticlala, help moved to front page

(1) (Reply)

Saloon Vacancy / Professional Bike Riders / Administrative Officer/digital Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.