Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me (28058 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by herbsisgood: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
A
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by topekka(f): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
See them, na them and mbaka follow put us here.
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Elidrisy20: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
How do you know all these hotspots? Fada grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by olatuns2017: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/03/how-they-planned-to-frame-video-me-with-prostitutes-before-killing-me-mbaka/%3famp=1

IBos leaders and youths

Propaganda=fake news=Igbos=Misrepresentation=self denial=Ibos

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omo make e nr be say this man dy carry ashi
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by christistruth01: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2022

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Dear Father Mbaka,

Who is this "they"

You're confusing our confusion.

Who are your adversary?

The Catholic Bishop of Enugu

Or Buhari

Please, come out straight.

Thanks

I'm sure e day pain you say he no mention Buhari or Tinubu. The man made it clear that he's religious partners in the Church business are after him, yet you are still praying for him to mention Buhari....SMH
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by olas24u(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is a terrible human being
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Babastrong(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Let me tell you the secret of my wealth.
To make it here in nigeria, you have to be a little bit roggue with the help of gods themselves.
NO GUT, NO GLORY.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by emonis88: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Dear Father Mbaka,

Who is this "they"

You're confusing our confusion.

Who are your adversary?

The Catholic Bishop of Enugu

Or Buhari

Please, come out straight.

Thanks
Good question.
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by TimeTraveller: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Social media priest.
This man go dey shag, forget.
He is already setting up an alibi.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Chinny024(f): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
They have failed woefully.... I respect Mbaka for one thing... He fought for the people of Enugu state when our pharaoh in the name of governor disengaged masses from their source of living and was eating their salary.....Thank God pharaoh also met his Waterloo....Still meeting his oceanloo shocked...
If you know, you know!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by when2(f): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rev Fr.Mbaka, God will surely fight for you and your enemies will be put to shame, in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by frankson1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
tropaz:
sad

I don't speak evil against men of God or God of men, but I'm confused here. How did this man know the names and location of all these dark spots? The holy spirit also revealed that to him?

Eventhough this country na cruise, but laslas GOD BLESS NIGERIA
all you need to make it in Naija is to be a little bit smart and have mediocre followers grin grin grin

He knew all the spots and mentioned them but couldn't drop names of the "THEY" planning to set him up undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by samwillyco1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Noted
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by frankson1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Chinny024:
They have failed woefully.... I respect Mbaka for one thing... He fought for the people of Enugu state when our pharaoh in the name of governor disengaged masses from their source of living and was eating their salary.....Thank God pharaoh also met his Waterloo....Still meeting his oceanloo shocked...
If you know, you know!!!

He should change the "THEY" and drop real names if he's not being political.
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by bluefilm: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
But how did he know all these plans?

I hope this man has not started hallucinating?

Na wa o!

This 2022 be like say e go dey very dramatic o!

Anyway sha, may we dey watch...
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Tobichuks08: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
tropaz:
sad

I don't speak evil against men of God or God of men, but I'm confused here. How did this man know the names and location of all these dark spots? The holy spirit also revealed that to him?

Eventhough this country na cruise, but laslas GOD BLESS NIGERIA
all you need to make it in Naija is to be a little bit smart and have mediocre followers grin grin grin
must you post?
Same way he knew thier plans was the same way he knew the place where they planned..
He said he was ministered not to pack somewhere not that he was ministered to about this plans.
Learn to read
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by JooEeL(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na DSS-style be that.

Evil Nigeria. That's all they do. Spoil your reputation and try to kill you.

They tried to fool me before, almost making me hate Nnamdi Kanu when I used to view Nairaland in year 2016. Omg, thank God I know better.

They tried to kill Igboho and when they couldnt succeed, they killed 2 innocent people. Then they shamelessly said Igboho was doing gunrunning.

I mean, people who still encourage One Nigeria. I really wonder where your brains are at.

Or is the vibes of our musical prowess, Burna, Davido and the likes, that is giving you second thoughts? undecided
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Putindbutt: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
Same way someone is bent on blackmailing me on here...

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...also he just created a new one "FernandezReturn's...mine is FernandezReturn..

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

Kindly ban those account...
Why the hell you're spamming the forum with your gibberish. Stay one place or gerrat out here.. dimwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Freebills12: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
jmoore:

He messed up and you started attacking him. That's good. Every reasonable Nigerian knows Buhari has failed to fight terrorism. Too much borrowing with nothing significant to show for it. Corruption is still on the high side.

But the Nnamdi Kanu you are now portraying as a Messiah, did he not mess up? Why didn't you attack Nnamdi Kanu?

When Nnamdi Kanu called all Igbo women prostitutes, did you attack Nnamdi Kanu?
When Nnamdi Kanu promised to bring the head of Buhari, did you attack Nnamdi Kanu?
When Nnamdi Kanu ordered his boys to enter bush and plan on how to attack Nigerian police/army, did you attack Nnamdi Kanu?

Hypocrite is an understatement to define Mbaka. Anyone that keeps quiet while Nnamdi Kanu was unleashing evil in Igboland is a friend of the devil.

Always know that Mbaka is speaking for someone (Kanu) who is fighting for freedom of his people. Kanu never unleash any harm on South East, your govt made us to believe so, of which recent happenings in Imo state, Anambra election, and some other parts of Igbo land have shown that it was politically motivated. If you can be truthful to yourself for once in your life time, ask yourself why is south east always at the receiving end of all I'll treatment in Nigeria. If you are from that zone what will be your reaction?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by AsawanaDgreat: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
God will always fight for you as usual
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by paulolee(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Mbaka has gone neck deep into politics that it has now become difficult to prove his innocence.

It's a pity that we now doubt what he says.
swears
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by hslbroker2(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iron rod available for sale

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

25mm

Local and tmt

Payment on delivery

Call or WhatsApp @my signature below
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
paulolee:
elections don de near, this man don start
Em wan scam another Presidential candidate grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Godmercy86(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
So this man patronizes prostitutes? grin angry angry
����
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by paulolee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Himtulie247:
Em wan scam another Presidential candidate grin grin cheesy
with after he don scam APC o.....no shame
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by plaetton: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/03/how-they-planned-to-frame-video-me-with-prostitutes-before-killing-me-mbaka/%3famp=1
Another Psychopath.

We have way too many of these psychos in Nigeria.
But what makes Nigeria sooo unique is that here, Psychopaths enjoy a large following , influence and affluence.
Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by Deiks: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Big Big talk

Re: Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me by drLammy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na just pure psychology
I betthis man patronises prostitutes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo / Will You Marry An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.