Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) (42229 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier / Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup / Teni Leaves A Gucci Store In Dubai After Pricing A Bag Worth $10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by drinoayo: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Singer Teni has finally reacted to the fight which disrupted her performance at a concert in Buguma Rivers State, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Monday, the 29-year-old said that it could have been a different story but she is grateful to God.

She also noted that she is safe and back home.

“Could have been a different story entirely but I’m grateful to God. Myself and entire team are safe and back home. Thanks for the calls and messages,” she wrote.

Teni also shared a video of herself going to the airport and making a joke about the incident.

“I don japa ooo! Yung duck,” she captioned the video.

In a video that circulated on social media on Monday January 3, the singer is seen running off the stage after some unknown men tried to highjack the stage.

The sound of gunshots also led to a stampede, causing fans to run for their safety.

Many believed the gunshot was as a result of the fight that broke out between two men during Teni’s performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJWPg521jY

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYRNJ5yhzkw/?utm_medium=copy_link

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Shiandu: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Very funny girl

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by illicit(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nobody can move a mountain walahi

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by vastolord4(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
The number of guns in rivers state is twice as much as those of our security agents in ss

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please japa ooo.
We thank God for your life.
No evil shall befall you and yours our darling Teni Makanaki!

*singin*

Oh oh
Yeah yea
Oni ki bo pata
Olohun maradona
Oni Teni olomoge cinderella
Oni Ohun to fi sayayi po
Oni Teni Ohun to fi seyin po
Oni I wanna marry you
Oni teniola lemme carry you
Oni if you shake am
I go put ring on it
Oni if you rock am
I go put a ring it
Oni se mo le de be ehn
Mo ni rara
Oni se mo le kibo
Mo ni rara
Uncle I'm still a fargin oo
Walai
I don't know nothing oo
Oni don't take it personal
I just wanna know you better
Don't take it personal
I just want to show you love
If I dey lie mey water carry me go 4ce
Olohun jigijigi
Olohun jigijigi
Olohun Mr Rasaki
Mr rasaki
Teni makanaki
Sun mo bi je jo kawasaki
Uncle I'm still a fargin
I don't know nothing o
E say I no go use you play rara
I no go use you joke rara
I no go use you play futuballu.2ce
Ohohoho futuballu.2ce
Oni don't take it personal
I just wanna know you better
Don't take it personal
I just wanna show you love
If I dey lie mey water carry me go.4ce
Omoele jo ko jo...
Dance dance dance eeeh
Teni on the beat eeh Makanaki
Mystro on the beat eeeh...

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
vastolord4:
The number of guns in rivers state is twice as much as those of our security agents in ss
You may not be far from the truth.
For this PH wey we dey.
Na Cultists full everywhere.

Na God dey protect him children for dis side.

May his protection continue to guide and guard us all.

IkpuMmadu:
just like Warri pH might be a dead town

They are killing the city with cultism
That's right.

EkiranAlexmedia:

Please,I always like ur posts, send me ur fb name to this number- 090********
Awwwwww,
Thanks for the compliment.
That means a lot to us @MANNA.
But, we always prefer mentions and quotes to likes tho'
That makes us smile to the bank ALWAYS..

About Facebook, we are not on Facebook.
Never been on Facebook
So Sorry about that.

Please kindly edit out your number as we have done for you above.
It is against Rule 22 of the forum.
See you around friend! kiss

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by RapistOnBail: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022

I just love her vibes and energy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Strugglingman: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Even though
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin

Lesson learnt: always run from troubles/ troubled conditions no matter what you stand to get

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
illicit:

Omo

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by slawormiir: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Welcome to South south
Her mind don dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by afribookorg(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Teni You look like football, size 5

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Doglove91: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
I hear say Onions geh nothing to do with Sharwarma.

By the way, Hanty Iyaebe dey out of control. Make pesin buy chain before she go enter market undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by vision2050: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Some people are killed joy fellow.
I'm happy for your safety Teni Makanaki

3 Likes

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by BigDawsNet: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
I Love you Teni wink

2 Likes

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
afribookorg:
Teni You look like football, size 5

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by realstars: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na so Naija de ma girl. Yo fit japa from the country join,

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Poverty and illiterate are two bad combination.

If i go to any place to stay if i noticed any form of violence i won't even bother to renew the rent. You see the reason why some big men prefer to use 100 million to buy a small land in a peaceful environnement ?

You won't see development in a violence area, community or state.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by UncleKoboko: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin

Yung duck kor, Merlin ni grin
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by otokx(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109052026:

You may not be far from the truth.
For this PH wey we dey.
Cultists everywhere.

Na God dey protect him children for dis side.
May his protection continue to guide and guard us all.

Cultists where please? Is it not the same PH that some of us have been residing?

14 Likes

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by richmond500: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
illicit:
dasrath manji single handedly moved a mountain using only chisel and hammer
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by topekka(f): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
The Faith of a mustard seed can move the Everest.

3 Likes

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by jagged44: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Why she go run leave her fans like that. She suppose stay and take charge of the situation. She no get liver.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by smartasuen(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank God for the sense given to u to japa
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Lagosianswag: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
I love Rivers State after Lagos, But the Ruggedity for their can only be rivaled by B-side, which by the way is my third best place I'ved lived and schooled.

Benin + Port Harcourt = The School of Hard Knocks

#HardLife undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
otokx:

Cultists where please? Is it not the same PH that some of us have been residing?
Sorry, na born again and pastors full everywhere we meant to say!

Are you okay now Otok Otok, our darling Otok? wink

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by fasho01(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Abeg japa o.. No time make them no end you like play like play

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

Bbw
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Militant30: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
You think say na una Lagos wey that brown teeth dey roll una like poff poff grin grin grin grin

Small gunshot you don japa but those Kalabari boys no try At all,Dem dey bring unnecessary bad name to Rivers State.

Nothing go make you begin dey share groundnut for air na

5 Likes

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Tribu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
River State n cultism

2 Likes

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Yankee101: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Stay healthy ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Svelte Figure In Vacation Photos / Phyno & Jay Jay Okocha At A Shopping Centre As Fans Mob Phyno / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.