Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) (42235 Views)

Teni Leaves Many Speechless As She Stuns In New Photos With Attractive Makeup / Angela Okorie Was Having Sex With A Man That Leads To Her Attack (video) / Teni Leaves A Gucci Store In Dubai After Pricing A Bag Worth $10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by otokx(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
IkpuMmadu:
if they do not take time...

Gun runners are too much in that city

What do you mean by Gun runner? Except for the soot, Port Harcourt is okay.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Omniman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Buguma and Bukuma have been at each other's neck since time immemorial grin
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Agugbadin: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
She is very humorous. Thank God that you are safe.

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by 1331A: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
A case of big boys trying to enter the place without paying 1kobo making mopol men to fire for up or some musicians from area who were invited might have send their bunkry boys to skata the place.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by dbonks(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
otokx:

Cultists where please? Is it not the same PH that some of us have been residing?

Don't mind the propogandist, they will stop at nothing in their efforts to de-market P.H
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Agugbadin: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Portharcourt will learn from what happened to Warri. Warri worried it inhabitants until Warri became coasted.

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by 1331A: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
1331A:
A case of big boys trying to enter the place without paying 1kobo making mopol men to fire for up or some musicians from area who were not invited might have send their bunkry boys to skata the place.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who wan die? Lol. Na wa.

People are joking with the rona by traveling round the country. When a flu knocked me for two days recently I got scared to leave my room. If you go out frequently you will surely catch a flu, everywhere is packed with humans; cinema halls, airplanes, airports, buses, offices, etc. Nobody cares to social distance anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Emdebby2: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
God will protect you always.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by 1950Mack: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hehehehe....teni makanaki....ashe you de fear like dis ...na play dem de play with you na grin
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
It's well, thank God she's safe.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Sniper101(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
otokx:

Cultists where please? Is it not the same PH that some of us have been residing?

Leave dat fellow abeg
Wen Dem dey advice am to leave all those mile3 and Mile1 area, park go better place go pay better money go live, he no gree hear word. Now, he wan dey talk sh!t like say the entire area of Port Harcourt is infested with cultists.

PS: I was born n bred in Port Harcourt
Al2ru my years over there, no cultists has ever accost me to ask me "Wida you".
Not even one.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by emmykk(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Doglove91:
I hear say Onions geh nothing to do with Sharwarma.

By the way, Hanty Iyaebe dey out of control. Make pesin buy chain before she go enter market undecided

Shawama and suya can give cancer because fire is used on it.it is the onion that help to deal with cancer that is while those suya seller and shawama guy add it.

It has a lot to do with it reseach
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
You are welcome jare. Rivers State and kidnapping, I could remember during my NYSC days not a good experience at all
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by airsaylongcome: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
IkpuMmadu:
just like Warri pH might be a dead town

They are killing the city with cultism

This your monicker na waya. I legit had an NYSC L.I whose name was Ikpugi in that same Rivers.

As for Warri, long dead, buried and embalmed. PH will have to be mad to watch that happen to them
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by subcbouy: 1:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Rivers and violence are 5&6 partners.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Why you wan japa?
No be MAN you be?

1 Like

Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by macaranta(m): 5:34am On Jan 04, 2022
osaweseforme:
Don't mind him, as if he is in ph alone. That's how they sell the state in a bad light and those outside naija will think d vulture roasting guy is saying the truth

He doesn't know Jack. PH is at its most peaceful period for a few years now. Where this stuff happened is not even in PH.. Buguma is in another LGA, but even at that, every December they always successfully host various A-list artists without incidents (2face and the likes). This one may have been an isolated incident because during Christmas people go to buguma to relax and not to shoot at anyone.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by pyro62(m): 6:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Teni japa oo. Disembarking is not hanging of a leg grin grin
If you don't gerrit, forgerrit
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by drmuchin: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2022
illicit:
Nobody can move a mountain walahi

The Faith of a mustard seed can move the Everest.
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by drmuchin: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2022
EXLOVER:
Poverty and illiterate are two bad combination.

If i go to any place to stay if i noticed any form of violence i won't even bother to renew the rent. You see the reason why some big men prefer to use 100 million to buy a small land in a peaceful environnement ?

You won't see development in a violence area, community or state.

U r right.
A plot of land for banana island is close to 1 billion naira
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2022
airsaylongcome:

This your monicker na waya. I legit had an NYSC L.I whose name was Ikpugi in that same Rivers.

As for Warri, long dead, buried and embalmed. PH will have to be mad to watch that happen to them

LoL....

If care is not taking PH will be a dead town based on two reasons

1. Environmental degradation... Sooth, pollution and lack of clean water

2. High crime rates... This will deter people from staying there

Cities like owerri will gain it... There is high crime rates that region... Guns everywhere
Re: I Don Japa — Teni Leaves Rivers State After Attack (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations to her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Svelte Figure In Vacation Photos / Phyno & Jay Jay Okocha At A Shopping Centre As Fans Mob Phyno / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.