Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo (32054 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by t6(m): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2022
[i][/i]My concern is the PRO who claimed yet to be notified. Does it mean that the Police Station in this community has been relocated or its officers are on break? If not, what stopped them from doing the needful?

Dear closedminded Nairalanders, I think it's high time we left this stage of tribalism / nepotism for others to learn. This act I know this forum for until late 2013 that things went this direction of favoritism.

Please, let's treat issue but not tissue.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by DECLAN2015(m): 5:52am On Jan 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Edo boys that I know are no weaklings like Ibarapa people that ran and abandoned there ancestry lands, wife and children to fulani people

But I pray peace returns

Y are u like this
Most u turn everything to mockery.
U are healed
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Wokenaija: 5:54am On Jan 04, 2022
BoBiafra:

Well said !!
Applause!!

The Fulanis are not interested in any national building or development;its a master slave relationship;divide and conquer all indigenous population in Nigeria;while fools are busy fighting each other;they are encroaching ; A master plan with our local politicians and elite class; Our unity will deatroys them, but most of us are still fighting useless tribal and religious warfare's; ignoring our common enemies;It might take them 100 years;this people are busy building a Caliphate with our resources and our land ;
From Ijaw land ;(End of the South) to Miradi (Niger Republic).
Tinubu ;or Atiku presidency; make no difference;Neither did Jonathan or Obasanjo Presidency in the past;They were; mere rubber stamps to the Caliphate.
They already have a unitary forced constitution on yall (just like a Caliphate) .
No election come 2023 ;let us start with a new constitution; or go back to our agreed constitution; prior to independence.
Stop the fighting and Unite please.

I wonder why they can’t see this! It’s really scary to imagine if the worst happens and what I think is actually what happens. Because what are fulanis doing in Edo state ?! This has been going on in plateau state for a long time but under this administration these terrorists don reach edo state?! cry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by DECLAN2015(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2022
cherishmichael:
See this kind mumu people oo, come runaway from ur land because of outsiders?
Come Igbo land come try that rubbish, we will now like run! undecided Hmmm na war go happen instead.

Igbo and this there superiority complex.
Fulani are menace everywhere.
We still remember what they did at Ebonyi
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Someone once said the south should stop buying cows and honestly it's beginning to make sense.

Southern states can also set up animal husbandry business to cater for the needs of their states and if the quality and standards are good, can even export the finished products.

If there's no demand for their goods, am sure the noise about herdsmen attacks will reduce.

On the other hand, am sure the Federal government will try to prevent states from going ahead with such business, and that's where the different geopolitical arrangements will help, to protect their regions.

It won't be easy but it will help.

With all the conspiracy theories surrounding the aggressive plans by government to push the fulani into every state and other stories, opposition will come especially from the Federal government ironically, so its not for favour seeking Southern governors who are more interested in pecuniary gains than the welfare of their states.
Using state security should be for the short term protection of lives and properties while the state led investment in animal husbandry should be long term.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by BoBiafra(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Igbo and this there superiority complex.
Fulani are menace everywhere.
We still remember what they did at Ebonyi

Please all indigenous people in Nigeria; should unite;this generation;please let us unite;we are already ;the third most terrorized place on earth; The poverty capital of the world;Nigeria and Congo produces 40% of the poorest people on earth;they have weaponized poverty; and illiteracy; he that is down fear no fall; We have a common enemy (Our local elite class ;are in bed with our oppressors; the Fulani Caliphate.
Please! no more ;Wake up my people.
One love.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by omoluka: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Fulani are the new colonialist, you guys should just accept it since you are too intelligent to accept and support what Sunday Ighoho and Nnamdi kanu are fighting for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Pls give them land so you can build bridges for 2023 presidency this is ONE NIGERIA
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Pls give them land so you can build bridges for 2023 presidency this is ONE NIGERIA

There's more land in the North, but this is a private business and the separate investors should look for their resources.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Shusher: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2022
AlphaAlex:
grin Edo people this is the time to show the Northerners that your Juju and Cultism is very functional oya o make una no fail us

I served in Edo State in 2016 and Fulani herdmen were already an issue evwn before i served in one of their villages.
All mouth, Edo dey dear.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Kdon2: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/tension-in-edo-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-take-over-community/

It is time to tell this people we are no longer in 19th century, there is need to make them understand that we are in advanced age.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by KoshCAD: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2022
okeyglm:
now run away, go and reclaim your land from fulani foreigners. something are not supposed to be heard in 21th. wtf a bunch of skinny im.p chased you out of father's land you got a mouth to talk. fv.ck
Are you done with fasting and prayers in enugu with your Governor after fulani attack?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by cherishmichael: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Imagine the bastard from the west oo
Kellibae:

Pls tell that foool

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by cherishmichael: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Imagine that mugu from the west oo
Kellibae:

Pls tell that foool

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by GGirll: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2022
okeyglm:
cowards a foreigner came to chase out of your ancestral home you people are not ashamed. nonsense

Did you give them guns to protect themselves? They ran for their lives to plan, pray and strategize and regroup to face their enemies, it's better for them than to be dead due to unpreparedness.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by GGirll: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Kabongo1:
Someone once said the south should stop buying cows and honestly it's beginning to make sense.

Southern states can also set up animal husbandry business to cater for the needs of their states and if the quality and standards are good, can even export the finished products.

If there's no demand for their goods, am sure the noise about herdsmen attacks will reduce.

On the other hand, am sure the Federal government will try to prevent states from going ahead with such business, and that's where the different geopolitical arrangements will help, to protect their regions.

It won't be easy but it will help.

With all the conspiracy theories surrounding the aggressive plans by government to push the fulani into every state and other stories, opposition will come especially from the Federal government ironically, so its not for favour seeking Southern governors who are more interested in pecuniary gains than the welfare of their states.
Using state security should be for the short term protection of lives and properties while the state led investment in animal husbandry should be long term.

You said the truth but tribalism, hatred and wickedness of southerners against themselves will not let it happen, the backstabbers are still busy packaging another disaster for 2023 as if the evil they did is not enough n even almost engulfing them. Painfully, they love kwomo and beef which are Fulani meat n so due to their gluttony n party lives, the beef cannot be boycotted n they have entrenched lazy attitude to think of investing in animal husbandry or support other southerners dream to be free since they enjoy their peanut to freedom, I can bet you that they will not accept your theory lol. The only solution is for you to find a way to survive in this country, or zoom off to another if you have d means. D elites do not care and don't forget world depopulation agenda lol.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Shusher:

I served in Edo State in 2016 and Fulani herdmen were already an issue evwn before i served in one of their villages.
All mouth, Edo dey dear.
Lol so what’s the point of now having Juju if you can’t use it to keep yourself safe ..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Kellibae(f): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2022
cherishmichael:
Imagine that mugu from the west oo

he is a fool just like manh of them from that region
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by syntekelite(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Edo boys that I know are no weaklings like Ibarapa people that ran and abandoned there ancestry lands, wife and children to fulani people

But I pray peace returns

It seems you dont know nigerians generally, everyone fights fr selfish interest..so you think edo strong men will leave their towns and city to fight fulani in the forest.you expect slawomir to leave his laptop in the city and go and chase fulani??.have u been to ibarapa before making judgment..how many years have ibo communities been suffering from herdmen.. arent there ibo strong men?? It took a biafra formed militia to chase the fulanis out,according to your analogy why didnt the ibo men go and fight for those ibo communities
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by JooEeL(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
he's still on duty o, looking very fine and fresh.

We don suffer, no b small.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by adedehinbo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
BKayy:

If they were still in the forests like before, then Nimbo, Uzo Uwani etc would be the ones on the news not Edo.

Even if some of them are still in Igbo forests, one thing for sure is that they are not relaxed. They know they are not wanted and something or someone is fighting to push them out. Can the same be said for other regions/nations?
Remember Ibarapa.
if your papa na Fulani,go ibarapa now and try rubbish,you forgot that ibarapa people were able to kill some of the attackers on spot
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by KeenD: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
wallex1983:
Show me a place where there is no tension in Nigeria...

I think someone is just bringing Edo case to the public space
tension everywhere
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo by Malawian(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pakute:

Shut your mouth abeg. Enugu Governor declared fasting and praying when fulani herdsmen unleashed on Nimbo. As we speak, Obiano pays them off to avoid retaliation whenever any indigene kills a cow.
That's before ESN. Moreover, the villagers did not run away from their land. It is only the national army that can do shit in Igboland now, not fulani herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa / Police Shoot Young Man Dead In Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.