Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

“thanks For Giving Me The Greatest Love Any Parent Can Give Their Daughter”... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thanks For Giving Me The Greatest Love Any Parent Can Give Their Daughter”... (281 Views)

Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“thanks For Giving Me The Greatest Love Any Parent Can Give Their Daughter”... by Gladtunemedia: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
“Thanks for giving me the greatest love any parent can give their daughter” – Crossdresser James Brown writes as he celebrates his father on birthday

James Brown has thanked his father for giving him the greatest love any parent can give to their ”daughter.”

The crossdresser stated this on Monday, January 3, when he celebrated his father on his birthday.

“Happy birthday To My Ever Young Radiant Dad , Thanks For Giving Me The Greatest Love Any Parents Can Give Their Daughter , You Overdosed Me With All The Care , And Unconditional Love. I Love You So Much Papa Your Daughter Wish You Longest Life Time In Good Health And Wealth.” he wrote.
See post... https://gladtune.com/2022/01/03/thanks-for-giving-me-the-greatest-love-any-parent-can-give-their-daughter-crossdresser-james-brown-writes-as-he-celebrates-his-father-on-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Pays A Whopping 200k For Just Nail Makeup: Video / A Message To CalmElder / “Enough Of These Old Heads Running The Country Into The Ground” - Ycee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.