Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready (11448 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2022
She knew what she did was wrong. That is why she is delaying washing her diapers in public

2 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by 1950Mack: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2022
So u ma don blow be dat...issokay undecided
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Newboss(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2022
This is why I don't take these girls seriously. See her mouth. Wahala for simps
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Solatium(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Originalsly:
I agree with her.... anyone can run with any narrative they like. Our own chose to run with she will not arrest her address.

Some of you are so pathetic,so she can say that now and all you slowpoke run with that Abi? she can't be a judge in her own case,if na she right she for don break Twitter twitting every second.

1 Like

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by ashawopikin(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2022
zinosleek:
One thing we are gradually lossing is respect. Respect for ourselves, other people and our community. Nowadays,most young people feel they have to insult and behave our of place to show that they are woke.

Being rude to others and authority is not cool or show you are woke. You can still criticize in constructive and not destructive manner where you now burn bridges. Respect authority especially when outside the country
wetin she dey feel like? When u go to other people's country, you must respect their laws

1 Like

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Shegzy8(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2022
PayOnDelivery:
She needs enough time to narrate her own side of the story so she won't shoot herself.
It's normal

Please give her time to cook it up

That’s just it. To block all necessary loop holes.

2 Likes

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by ba7man(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Coconut head generation, abi??

Make dem remember say dem dey break coconut chop. undecided
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Originalsly: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Solatium:

Some of you are so pathetic,so she can say that now and all you slowpoke run with that Abi? she can't be a judge in her own case,if na she right she for don break Twitter twitting every second.

So you be the judge.... and passed guilty judgement on her because if she were right she would be tweeting every second. You need help upstairs and don't even know.
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Unclefemolala(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2022
One thing I will never do is judge after listening to one party...look at this same Moe who was crying now telling people who she owes an explanation for saving her ass to bleep off..lol..the joke is on those who took her seriously sha
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Realhommie(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

How can someone enter a country with expired visa?
That goes to show many Nigerians are stupid and can believe anything

If the narrative was that she overstayed her visa (for whatever reason) that would be more believable
Let's hear her side of the story sha
It is the latter, she overstayed her Visa.

1 Like

Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by RodgersAkpafu: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Realhommie:
It is the latter, she overstayed her Visa.
Ehen
Why are people peddling the expired visa narrative then
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Realhommie(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

Ehen
Why are people peddling the expired visa narrative then
It's people who failed to read, ignorant lots. Lol
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by TGM2015: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Charles61:
Correct her name please. It's not modepe
Thank you, I can't do that anymore.
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Solatium(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Originalsly:

So you be the judge.... and passed guilty judgement on her because if she were right she would be tweeting every second. You need help upstairs and don't even know.

This is one of the reasons some of you remain without a job for a very long time,you lack logic and critical thinking.
I repeat she is guilty as charged,let her proof us wrong,sebi she is a qualified lawyer and you think a lawyer will not sue for damages when wrongfully accused?
She should thank her star's it wasn't a Police country like Germany or Isreal Abi an Arab Nation,her Bean's for don done by now.
and as for you slowpoke, invest on books that teaches logic and critical thinking
Re: Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready by Angeldemon: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2022
that girl is a very useless human being.
i sometimes thinkg she is mentally disturbed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Hasn’t Improved Since You Took Over – Ijaw Group Tells Tinubu / Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! / Amaechi's Health Centres!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.