Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama (35329 Views)

Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by MartinsD12(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Romanoff:
Shun fornication, there is no upside to it.
My sister Abi
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Crafteck1: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022
orohbiro:
Because of money wey them dey see for child support all this once no wan marry again?

Na una dem de talk about, marriage is the highest peak a woman can attain right? Una wey dem don wife as una get crown for head, na achievement of life right?
Theres more to a woman than being a wife, a woman has the right to want to be more than a partner. Men wey be presidents, inventors, software builders no get 2 heads , mariage is a by the way thing, lots of daughters are growing, let them know they have the right to dream of being what they want and being the best at it, marriage isnt a primary purpose of life, lets stop peddling forced african misconceptions culturally shoved down our throats for ages.

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Devil1Messenger: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2022
SmellySperm:

I support you ma'am. fornicators will go to hell fire straight
They are welcome grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by cyborg44: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2022
And it made FP.

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Joyless004: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

At the boldfaced, I keep asking myself the same question every time I see such useless topics on the front page.

All they do is copy n paste! That's why u see some sick topics pushed to the front page. The site is dying a slow death but the owner ain't seem to be observant.

They come here and post abt indecency life of some self acclaimed celebrity. In Nigeria,Everyone is a yeyebrity. If he/she drinks water, u see it on social media.
.what happened to the news around the world?

What happened to innovations/tech?
Where is family/marriage news to educate the younger ones?
Can't they get a NATGEO section here to educate people more on animal behavioral patterns n even talk about animals we never know about?
Where is education news?

Nothing nothing. Na shit upon shit.

Next one now, u see about one sick fellow indecent pics from a shitty program organized a time ago. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Saturn444:
Being a baby mama is now a career.

Probably pays better than your current career.

Not abusing you o ... just stating facts.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by googlepikins: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Saturn444:
Being a baby mama is now a career.

It's a huge business in America, no go there
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by usagee36: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2022
She can't even construct good English and she wants to speak like us in America grin grin grin grin she finna belong to the street bruh!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by RichyAD(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2022
olisaEze:
Madam it was ur choice to give birth for a guy that had no intention of marrying you not ours. Your bed your choice, face ur co-baby mamas and leave the rest of the world out of it, biko!

But you and your rest of the world keep peddling false rumors about her
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Mtchew!
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Advocate500: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Charity begins at home as they say.. Control the person using your alternate account ILoveDemManna

Have you been seeing the toxic hateful curses that one has been positing all over this forum?
he is the same person, using one account to preach hypocritical positivity while the the other account is for hate and bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Jostoman: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Mouth Gig:
LAZY HOESS grin grin grin grin grin
you hate hearing anything about davido but may God have mercy on you.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Jostoman: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2022
I like the way davido is bringing all of them together now.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by NoFucksToGive: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Advocate500:
he is the same person, using one account to preach hypocritical positivity while the the other account is for hate and bigotry.

If what you are saying is true, then he needs to be checked by a psychiatrist for schizophrenia

That is not normal at all

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by DabuIIIT: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Can't these girls just live their lives without all these uneccessary wahala?!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by DabuIIIT: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Charity begins at home as they say.. Control the person using your alternate account ILoveDemManna

Have you been seeing the toxic hateful curses that one has been positing all over this forum?
He is the same person,you should know that nah!
He's also the one using NLPolicewoman to report everybody
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by NoFucksToGive: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2022
DabuIIIT:

He is the same person,you should know that nah!
He's also the one using NLPolicewoman to report everybody

If what you are saying is true, then he needs to be checked by a psychiatrist for schizophrenia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Advocate500: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

that means you don't know him ,if you are smart enough, you will smell hypocrisy from the MANNERBQGRILL moniker he is using. His real name is FELIX TERUNGWA DAV AKA MANNERBQGRILL. HE IS BUHARI SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR. he has started promoting Osinbajo and Zulum ticket hopping for another appointment.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by RPG2020(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Let them say

There is love in sharing

You are doing well my dear
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Probably pays better than your current career.

Not abusing you o ... just stating facts.

Just that you would not be getting pension at 60s if it becomes multigenerational.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Saturn444:

Just that you would not be getting pension at 60s if it becomes multigenerational.

Baby mamas get pension in thier 60s

Sophy already got a house in Lekki, her daughter got a range rover which Sophy drives, her daughter gets the best education, vacation to Atlanta which Sophy goes with her.

I am not supporting it just stating the fact that some married women donot get half of all this - some married women are buying rug while there husband buys mattress.... simple facts!

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by meobizy(f): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Not my concern. I’m slowly weaning off giving a Bleep about Nairaland news.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Baby mamas get pension in thier 60s

Sophy already got a house in Lekki, her daughter got a range rover which Sophy drives, her daughter gets the best education, vacation to Atlanta which Sophy goes with her.

I am not supporting it just stating the fact that some married women donot get half of all this - some married women are buying rug while there husband buys mattress.... simple facts!

Sophia does not own a house, she lives on rent opposite my house at Lekki. Same apartment building with Johnny Drille. She has been traveling to where ever before she slept around with David. Some of you just talk without even knowing the details.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Mrbenny001: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
At end she ask a very foolish question.. what do you people want... how can you live your live to please social media audience...I'm surprise how women sit down for hours and makeup their face only to come cry for camera
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Saturn444:

Sophia does not own a house, she lives on rent opposite my house at Lekki. Same apartment building with Johnny Drille. She has been traveling to where ever before she slept around with David. Some of you just talk without even knowing the details.

Well! she stays in a duplex within my estate in Lekki and the house was bought by Davido in her daughter's name and I know this because the same agent sold to us both.

and if you stay across the road then you must stay in the shitty side of town.

Like I said Sophy as a baby mama has better benefits than your career sir

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by TAJOBLISS(f): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Eyaaa I feel for you though.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Saturn444:

Well! she stays in a duplex within my estate in Lekki and the house was bought by Davido in her daughter's name and I know this because the same agent sold to us both.

and if you stay across the road then you must stay in the shiiitty side of town.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by seyz91(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy
SmellySperm:

I support you ma'am. fornicators will go to hell fire straight
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

and if you stay across the road then you must stay in the shitty side of town.

You seem to be on something strong. I am talking about Sophia not Sophy. If you know the meaning of opposite, then you'd understand it doesnt mean shitty.

And again, Agent don't sell houses in Lekki. They advertise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos / Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set / Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.