Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama (35334 Views)

Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Speaks On Sex Trafficking In Georgia, Alabama / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Femeto: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Davido wey put you for this no fit cry like this. Don't listen to them.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Saturn444:

You seem to be on something strong. I am talking about Sophia not Sophy. If you know the meaning of opposite, then you'd understand it doesnt mean shitty.

And again, Agent don't sell houses in Lekki. They advertise.

Sophy is Sophia's nickname like Tunde is for Baba Tunde ... it is what friends and family call her.

The street opposite the estate is the shhitty part of town... the street name after a popular real estate guy

The estate we live in has only 1 agent and he sold the houses... he works in the estate's company and doubles as an agent.

Do you understand now? anyway the bone of contention is whether Sophy as a baby mama is a better career path than your career path and the answer is yes. YES!!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by NoahHadNoArk: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Joyless004:
A family matter should remain a family matter.

Does it mean mods here ain't educated?

Davido sef go don de reason with another potential babymama in a hotel.
Serial Baby Daddy grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by virginchaser(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Internet is like a jungle city with different types of wild animals. If you want to live in internet city you've got to be strong. Otherwise you stay off internet because what you don't see does not bother you.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Sophy is Sophia's nickname like Tunde is for Baba Tunde ... it is what friends and family call her.

The street opposite the estate is the shhitty part of town... the street name after a popular real estate guy

The estate we live in has only 1 agent and he sold the houses... he works in the estate's company and doubles as an agent.

Do you understand now? anyway the bone of contention is whether Sophy as a baby mama is a better career path than your career path and the answer is yes. YES!!

says someone who bought a house from an 'agent' lol
I did not ask you to be a baby mama. It is a pity you will never know what it feels like to have a dedicated man. As for Sophia, she knows she needed a meal ticket.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
I don’t really know why they bash her especially if she doesn’t do anything wrong bt I think she should just get a decent bf and live her life. U can’t be a babymama for life na. undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by topekka(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Davido's first baby mama
funny she’s over a decade older than him infact she manipulated him to bedding her but she’s claiming 34yrs old
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Calicoe: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2022
orohbiro:
Because of money wey them dey see for child support all this once no wan marry again?
Okpos

Her family get money na. She's just doing what is right by letting her daughter have a close relationship with her father. What if she was raising her to despise David? Na still the same people go call her bad girl
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Mayeldah(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
What money cannot make women do does not exist

Sophia, have self respect. Dump davido and go marry a man that will value and love you.

You already have a child for him, nothing can change that.

Davido is an irresponsible lover!
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by casppyjay: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2022
olisaEze:
Madam it was ur choice to give birth for a guy that had no intention of marrying you not ours. Your bed your choice, face ur co-baby mamas and leave the rest of the world out of it, biko!
funny she’s over a decade older than him infact she manipulated him to bedding her
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by casppyjay: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
olisaEze:
Madam it was ur choice to give birth for a guy that had no intention of marrying you not ours. Your bed your choice, face ur co-baby mamas and leave the rest of the world out of it, biko!
funny she’s over a decade older than him infact she manipulated him to bedding her but she’s claiming 34yrs old
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Pootle: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2022
SmellySperm:

I support you ma'am. fornicators will go to hell fire straight
mummy GO on the beat
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Saturn444:

says someone who bought a house from an 'agent' lol
I did not ask you to be a baby mama. It is a pity you will never know what it feels like to have a dedicated man. As for Sophia, she knows she needed a meal ticket.

I am not a baby mama.

As I was saying despite Sophy being a baby mama I belive she and her daughter will have a better quality of life then your future wife and kids can ever have inspite of your dedication.

Calm down and understand that what I say here is facts.

If you feel your future kids will go to a school with same quality as Sophy's daughter then you will start working on that dream now but I doubt it.... because you are unable to truly look at life and understand it.... you just swallow life hook, line, sinker...

THINK!
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Naijayouth(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
SmellySperm:

I support you ma'am. fornicators will go to hell fire straight
who is this woman?
and why is this photo viral.
Have been seeing it all over Facebook.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Lambaman: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mouth Gig:
LAZY HOESS grin grin grin grin grin

Make we marry na kiss
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Rondrosco: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Davido's first baby mama

Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by obidr(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Probably pays better than your current career.

Not abusing you o ... just stating facts.

Unrepentant Baby mama spotted.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by obidr(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

I am not a baby mama.

As I was saying despite Sophy being a baby mama I belive she and her daughter will have a better quality of life then your future wife and kids can ever have inspite of your dedication.

Calm down and understand that what I say here is facts.

If you feel your future kids will go to a school with same quality as Sophy's daughter then you will start working on that dream now but I doubt it.... because you are unable to truly look at life and understand it.... you just swallow life hook, line, sinker...

THINK!

Come of it. I thought being a baby mama was glamorous but I can see that you are not even proud of what you are...There are several aspects to a growing child's life that extends from financial, psychological, emotional to spiritual perspective. You seem to dwell on finance alone which shows how short sighted you are in not recognizing the influence of a cohesive family unit to the psyche of a child....It is unfortunate that all you value are financial gains from men going by stories you have posted. A simple question I need to ask you is this : what stops you from being that rich entrepreneur rather than being a receptacle of sperm from men with the intention of being a full time baby mama. Why don't you put your brain to work and let your children be proud of you....Have you not seen women like Okonjo Iweala.Are her children not living the good life ? And how sure are you of the status of the person you are insulting ? Ladies like you are usually from extremely poor homes and have no scruples when it comes to money.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by EvangDrGeo: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Oh Lord as am hitting the limelight this year please save me and my career from babymama drama

Feature me ... Rap artiste
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=obidr post=109081934][/quote]

No one called you in to the conversation. Slow poke.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by obidr(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

No one called you in to the conversation. Slow poke.

No one did....but never try to glorify what is totally wrong morally and culturally using money as an excuse. You don't have eyes to see smart women making exploits in all spheres of life....No...you just want to be a sperm receptacle. Lazy drone.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
obidr:

No one did....but never try to glorify what is totally wrong morally and culturally using money as an excuse. You don't have eyes to see smart women making exploits in all spheres of life....No...you just want to be a sperm receptacle. Lazy drone.

Go home and give this explanation to your mum. There are baby daddies and no one has called them abused them for having kids with several women. Leave women alone and let them do what they please - they are not your properties and such women will not choose you - they will rather group into 24 in a rich man's harem .... it is none of your business! grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by obidr(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Go home and give this explanation to your mum. There are baby daddies and no one has called them abused them for having kids with several women. Leave women alone and let them do what they please - they are not your properties and such women will not choose you - they will rather group into 24 in a rich man's harem .... it is none of your business! grin grin

Atleast you are coming out of your shell to show that you will rather remain a receptacle for men than use your God given brain. I also condemn the title of Baby daddies with thesame intensity as baby mama's...However the baby daddies do not make their status a full time profession...What happens if these rich baby daddies pass on without including the babies born out of wedlock in their will? Has your brain processed that at all....Atleast those in harem are married so never ever compare them to baby mamas. They are worlds apart. Wake up before your daughter or son becomes a baby mama or baby daddy....Crazy world we live in...No scruples.
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by Ybaby: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2022
obidr:

Atleast you are coming out of your shell to show that you will rather remain a receptacle for men than use your God given brain. I also condemn the title of Baby daddies with thesame intensity as baby mama's...However the baby daddies do not make their status a full time profession...What happens if these rich baby daddies pass on without including the babies born out of wedlock in their will? Has your brain processed that at all....Atleast those in harem are married so never ever compare them to baby mamas. They are worlds apart. Wake up before your daughter or son becomes a baby mama or baby daddy....Crazy world we live in...No scruples.

No body cares about what you think..... go and do something worthy with your life and be an example to the rest of us. grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama by obidr(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Ybaby:

No body cares about what you think..... go and do something worthy with your life and be an example to the rest of us. grin

It is obvious that you have nothing to hope for in life apart from being a baby mama and depending on stipends meant for your child's upkeep. Hence you assume everyone is hopeless like you. I have done something meaningful with my life and I am raising my daughters to be independent, smart and successful like their father. They will not wait for stipends from a man. They will be self sufficient with highly rewarding careers. I owe them that, not teaching them to get pregnant out of wedlock and finding ways to glamorize it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.