Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions (18366 Views)

Ban Twitter, Facebook And All Social Media - Muslim Lawyer To FG. / Twitter Ban: Twitter Confirms It Has Registered In Nigeria / Hypocrisy. Uk's Media Law To Ban Twitter. Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by seunmsg(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022

“In spite of recourse to VPN by some users in Nigeria, Twitter revenue slumped considerably because this alternative does not fetch income to

1 Like

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by AfroKnight: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022
aspabay:

When you read news in the night. That's what happens.

Pray tell me what the news really says or you’re just another doomed foöl.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by udemzyudex(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Dem don start again this new year
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Limassol(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Now the same people bashing FG will be the same people shining their teeth at trying to apply for a job at a Nigerian Twitter office.

Herd mentality and emotionalism is the bane of many Nigerians.
Just so you know the most supporters of this goverment are not on social media. look no further to the 2019 election for proof. Besides, isn't it the goverment duty to create jobs for its citizens(regardless of their political affiliation)? .

1 Like

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by googlepikins: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2022
aspabay:

Twitter is not as stupid as us.

Exactly, they're not as stupid as you fools to open an office in a bandits country.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2022
naptu2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ban-twitter-meets-conditions/
If President Buhari can announced that Twitter ban will be lifted unconditionally and some cabal insist they must consider some things if mean we don't have active President but figured head
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by KingDamzzy(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Very good news.

A social media application cannot be bigger than a whole sovereign country.

2 Likes

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Crafteck1: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Great victory for the Buhari regime

We only hope it will not be inimical to our free speech.

How much do they pay you guys.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by KingOvo(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2022
There are some conditions that are very very good, but the part where they have to be sensitive to national issues is very vague. Does National issue connote what favours the government or what?
What is the point of having social media if there is no free press and the government can determine what is to be reported or censored? It's just somehow to me. And then the issue of having an office in Nigeria will just open Twitter staffs to harassments. We already know how this government operates with impunity and without regard for even court orders. So many grey areas, honestly.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Lionnation: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2022
How many times will Twitter meet our conditions na wao, if twiiter succumb to this nonses then they have reduced themselves to NTA, therefore will only loose whatever reason that made them to accept the condition in the first place
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Was twitter banned in the Zoo? I don't even know.. My guys in the South had been twitting always.. Unban what was not banned!

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Dreadful: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2022
I just thank God for the invention of the blockchain technology! No baggar will ever detect how things are done anymore!
When social networking sites gets integrated into the blockchain technology we will then see who you will hold accountable for their messaging online.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by JaroMan: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2022
naptu2:

Did they ever ban Twitter in Nigeria? Because people are tweeting including known people and organizations
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Confirmedzombie: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2022
I love Buhari a man with balls. How I wish Buhari will rule for another 8yrs.

Igbos will not like this. I see many Igbos singing Nigerian national Anthem and carrying Nigerian flag this week.

2 Likes

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by meobizy(f): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Ban them till 2023, it doesn’t change my life.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by siraj1402(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2022
I don't think those conditions are bad tho
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaMutant:

We only hope it will not be inimical to our free speech.
Better not waste your time hoping because that is the whole essence of the suspension, but all of you guys are busy calling it a great victory I wonder how you think this is going to benefit you. This is a great victory for Buhari and co not for the Nigerian citizen.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
iamyemiakins:
FG don grab another tax avenue, Lai Mohammed will list it as one of their achievements cum 2023
This is a big achievement though if you can see the bigger picture.

3 Likes

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by akdjr(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Mostly the children of hate will start lobbying and cry of being marginalize again quote author=Jeromejnr post=109064644]Now the same people bashing FG will be the same people shining their teeth at trying to apply for a job at a Nigerian Twitter office.

Herd mentality and emotionalism is the bane of many Nigerians.
[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2022
naptu2:

Bring back Twitter

Those of you that like pressing your phone very well this is the time to use it and make money, let that phone also generate money, not just visiting social media!! If you want to make money through 500billion Affiliate marketing Registration is Free check my signature
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by cicero(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
kasheemawo:
Buhari is a man with Balls
5%ters hide your face

May he use the balls to fight insecurity, lack of electricity, corruption and nepotism. Amen
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Philistine:
Kudos to Buhari. Long live Nigeria.
2023 is around the corner, we understood the move
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by phemmyfour: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2022
meobizy:
Ban them till 2023, it doesn’t change my life.
even APC will need Twitter in 2023
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Twitter is not getting unbanned and doesn’t Care.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Druss(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2022
If one reads between the lines, one gets the impression that the truth is being played with a lot.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Thandiubani(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Na every month Twitter dey meet condition. We no send FG o.
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by haslaw(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2022
BUhari like El-Rufai is are men with iron balls.

God bless Kogi state
God bless Kaduna state
God bless Lagos state
God bless Kano state

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by MisteerConcord(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
I give this to Bubu!

2 Likes

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by AbangDave: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Abeg they should unban jare. Tired of all these VPN shiit.. Sometimes I will be lazy to turn VPN on. Abeg FG

My don't have money to subscribe the VPN joor

1 Like

Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Oyiboman69: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaMutant:

[b]We only hope it will not be inimical to our free speech
.[/b]
thatis the sole reason sane individuals are against it cos in the end,that will definitely be the outcome... what I am happy about is that this same administration will also pass and these same individuals, will also benefit from the seed they plant and that is the truth....
Re: Ban: Twitter Meets Conditions by Oyiboman69: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2022
segtech68:
i'm not a buhari fan , but he's right on this one
he is right in his attempt to gag the media which is against free speech...the beauty of it is that this administration will also pass and they will all taste their good work,whichever way it comes....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal / Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.