Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,856 members, 7,862,805 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk (396 Views)

Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte Charged By FA After Chelsea Vs Tottenham Clash / Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash / Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by insidenaijasblog: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Chelsea coach, Thomas Tuchel is reportedly ready to recall the club's record signing Romelu Lukaku for Wednesday's clash against Tottenham after positive talks with the striker following an unauthorized interview he granted, Newspremises reports.

The Belgium international was axed from the entire first-team squad for Sunday's 2-2 draw versus Liverpool for the interview he gave to Sky Sport Italia, which first aired last Thursday, in which he said he was unhappy under Tuchel.

On Sunday night, Tuchel had confirmed that he would speak to Lukaku and the Belgium international was among the players who trained at Chelsea's Cobham HQ on Monday ahead of his showdown summit with the Blues head coach.

It was claimed that the talks on Monday had been positive after Lukaku showed remorse for the interview, which would pave the way for the player's reintroduction into the first-team squad.

Tuchel will confirm his decision on Tuesday afternoon over whether to recall Lukaku for Wednesday's crucial Carabao Cup semi-final against arch London rivals Tottenham, a game that marks former boss Antonio Conte's first return to Stamford Bridge since he left Chelsea in the summer of 2018.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/thomas-tuchel-ready-to-recall-romelu-lukaku-for-tottenham-clash-after-crisis-talks/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by paulolee(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2022
nice wan....lukwku wants conte, chelsea wants kane...mk dm do dt eto n ibra
swap na.....we go see which club n player go laff last
Re: Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by paulolee(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2022
up united..pls m still searching for obembet for her indepth analysis about dt united game yesterday..
I heard cr7 captained n didnt watch d game bt seems m not seeing any cr7 of united news on sports section...mayb dm lose o
mr/mrw obeembet...pls ur attention is needed

2 Likes

Re: Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by Chloraseptic: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Ronaldo goals keep drowning United into Europa league spot while Messi's goal drought is ensuring PSG win the league title.

Isn't God wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by fullnetwork: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Ronaldo goals keep drowning United into Europa league spot while Messi's goal drought is ensuring PSG win the league title.

Isn't God wonderful.
cheesy
Re: Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by ThierryJay: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:
up united..pls m still searching for obembet for her indepth analysis about dt united game yesterday..
I heard cr7 captained n didnt watch d game bt seems m not seeing any cr7 of united news on sports section...mayb dm lose o
mr/mrw obeembet...pls ur attention is needed

Lol, I'm awaiting her report on the match too. The way Cristiano disappeared yesterday is worthy to be studied as a course in the school of magic grin
Re: Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by paulolee(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol, I'm awaiting her report on the match too. The way Cristiano disappeared yesterday is worthy to be studied as a course in the school of magic grin
I still de study am too....I de watch d full match again like dis..
they said cr7 only turn up in big games....dt wolves game too small dts why..
Re: Tuchel Ready To Recall Romelu Lukaku For Tottenham Clash After Crisis Talk by ThierryJay: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:

I still de study am too....I de watch d full match again like dis..
they said cr7 only turn up in big games....dt wolves game too small dts why..

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kalidou Koulibaly To Chelsea Confirm / Ronaldo, Maguire & Casemiro Trains Ahead Of Real Sociedad Fixture / Airdrieonians FC Striker Bright Osemudiamen Prince Okosun Offers Hope For Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.