Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There (12624 Views)

Invest In Children In Africa To Get More Values Than Foreign Trained / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by calcal: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
we are just a bunch of hypocrites, opportunities and fraudsters.

Finding a lasting solution starts from admitting that you have problem.

We are good and fine people, we don't have any problem.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by DeepSight(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
True

Just watch as those that have never left their villages will be arguing blindly about these facts.
I can speak on the US because I have lived most of my life here- the crime rate is terrible.
More murders in major US cities than Nigeria by a long shot.
A Nigerian was just killed last weekend for absolutely nothing. I know many Nigerians that have been killed in the US over the years, and some of these people are the kinds that won't go to Nigeria because they they think they are safer here.

As for me, I go to Nigeria like going to the Market.
Nigeria always on my mind.

There are crimes in all countries but the US and Central American countries are worst.
Try Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Brazil.....these ones are like getting death penalty.

While what you say is quite true, you should be careful to make a distinction between most of Southern Nigeria and most of Northern Nigeria - as the latter has become a literal war zone with Boko Haram, Killer Herdsmen and the so-called "bandits" terrorizing the landscape on a scale that can only be compared to a fully raging war. People are slaughtered at a rate that has since rendered the population numb to the numbers.

Worryingly, in the south, kidnappings have recently spiked and the south-east in particular appears to have what may be politically motivated violence perpetuated by so called "unknown gunmen" these days.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Omooba77: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Well I'm on my to Naija again as always. Yes Lagos is not as safe as it was just some years ago at night.
I used to drive from one club to another all night partying with friends in Lagos. I won't do that now.
You are safer driving at night in the US , but don't make the mistake of thinking that you can drive to just any part at night here also. There are car jacking left and right. In fact a State Senator was car jacked in PA just last week. A lady was killed at night at a Gas station in GA. Just few of many many crimes in just one week. Too many to count.
All in all, you still have a higher chance of violence here than Lagos.
Obviously, the NE and SE have higher crime rates but I feel safe when in Lagos.
End of story.

For your info, I frequent some Texas cities too...Isolated crimes all over the world....I will not lie, you can't compare value of life there to here...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
foolish man...there are more reported rapes and crimes in the west because Nigerian police is so useless that nobody reports crime in NIgeria. whats the 1st thing a Nigerian cop wants you to do when a crime has been commited? pay them money to do a report, duh!

USELESS BUNCH AND THEIR ASSOCIATES!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
DeepSight:

While what you say is quite true, you should be careful to make a distinction between most of Southern Nigeria and most of Northern Nigeria - as the latter has become a literal war zone with Boko Haram, Killer Herdsmen and the so-called "bandits" terrorizing the landscape on a scale that can only be compared to a fully raging war. People are slaughtered at a rate that has since rendered the population numb to the numbers.

Worryingly, in the south, kidnappings have recently spiked and the south-east in particular appears to have what may be politically motivated violence perpetuated by so called "unknown gunmen" these days.

I totally agree. I should have made the distinction of removing those parts from my equation.
Yes those parts are almost like war zone.
My main focus is my state of Lagos and should I have made that distinction from the jump.
My bad.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by realstars: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
i only try to comment just because of lai,
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Itachi23: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Islie:
Nigerians have better values than Americans, Europeans; crimes more common abroad: Lai Mohammed

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-have-better-values-than-americans-europeans-crimes-more-common-abroad-lai-mohammed/
funniest man in the world

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by ceejayluv(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Better scamming values
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
When you get your self an Igbo saboteur you ve got a good one but when a Yoruba man wants to serve his master THAT ONE IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Islie:
Nigerians have better values than Americans, Europeans; crimes more common abroad: Lai Mohammed

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-have-better-values-than-americans-europeans-crimes-more-common-abroad-lai-mohammed/

How about a pathological liar. Is that a good value? Opuro oshi
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by membranus: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
True

Just watch as those that have never left their villages will be arguing blindly about these facts.
I can speak on the US because I have lived most of my life here- the crime rate is terrible.
A Nigerian was just killed last weekend for absolutely nothing. I know many Nigerians that have been killed in the US over the years, and some of these people are the kinds that won't go to Nigeria because they they think they are safer here.

There are crimes in all countries but the US and Central American countries are worst.
Try Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Brazil.....these ones are like getting death penalty.

The reported and UNREPORTED number of women, children and men that have been robbed, killed, maimed and raped within Zamfara, Bornu, Kaduna and Niger enclaves within the last 5 years by your Nigerian kinsmen (Which you and Lai are haloing) can never be by matched by that of US within the same period.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Joseph08(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's better for one to live there than this shithole Corntree Oga.

Animals in human form!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by zomby(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Islie:

I heard a rumor that Lai mohammed has a very bad mouth odor…I think the rumor is confirmed, as everything that comes out of his mouth smells horribly.

The difference between us/ Europe and Nigeria is, there is a system that works and a bunch of competent dedicated leaders that work each and everyday to make things better in USA and Europe…on the other hand, the great Nigeria is blessed with useless/ heartless leaders with severe mental illness.

I honestly believe that things will be better only if Lai mohammed simply keeps his odoriferous mouth shut.
Stop insulting Nigerians intelligence!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by J3susFr3ak: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
True

Yet the Justice system in the West "works" to a great degree to become a major deterrent for even more crimes. How many Terrorists, bandits and crime addicts in your Naija have been prosecuted, tried and jailed in just this past year? All that is required in your so called Naija is to "know" the right person and no matter what crimes you have committed...you are home free. How rotten is that!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by TPound(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
What kind of gutter water is this man sniffing?

Ire Oo!!

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Selfmotivated: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Islie:

Another mumu talk
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by nnamdiosu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Values: no

Crimes: true
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Kenn55: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mr Liar Mohammad, if Nigeria has better values like you said, no Nigerian should ever sleep in darkness or ply on a death trap called roads or lack water in their house. These are the basics of life.

It is a crime against humanity that in the 21st century some people don't even have common light and water in their homes and yet this idiot called liar Mohammed has the effrontery to talk about values. If he had values, he wouldn't sleep at night cos his country men don't even have the basics of life yet.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by macaranta(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
First lie of the year... Kudos sir, we await many more.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Businesselites2: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigeria Extends NIN and SIM Verification for the 9th Time as Enrollments Exceeds 71 Million:The Nigeria Federal Government has once again extended the deadline for National Identification Number (NIN) and Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) data verification till March 31, 2022.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/nigeria-fg-extends-nin-and-sim-verification-to-march-31st/

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Idumuje: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Something is deeply wrong, troubling with this man. He needs help. He is very unwell
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by suratwo62: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
I don't quite agree with Alhaji Mohammed. You can only believe this if you don't interfere with the Americans and Europeans. In those continents, trust is not an issue. This is an important value in human relationship.

Sometimes, they even pay you before you work for them because they believe you will do the right thing. That's why our Yahoo boys hit them easily. In Nigeria, we don't even trust ourselves. In fact, every Nigerian is a suspected criminal until proven innocent.

As for rape, many ladies and girls are raped in Nigeria but those cases are unreported because of stigmatization. I have met a lot of ladies who were victims of rape in Nigeria and never reported the incidents. This never happens in those countries.

Nigerians don't have values. Bad leadership has eroded some of the virtues we learned at home and we now hide under religion to pretend to be good people. Meanwhile, we are just a bunch of hypocrites, opportunities and fraudsters.

Finding a lasting solution starts from admitting that you have problem.

Very well stated.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by suratwo62: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kenn55:
Mr Liar Mohammad, if Nigeria has better values like you said, no Nigerian should ever sleep in darkness or ply on a death trap called roads or lack water in their house. These are the basics of life.

It is a crime against humanity that in the 21st century some people don't even have common light and water in their homes and yet this idiot called liar Mohammed has the effrontery to talk about values. If he had values, he wouldn't sleep at night cos his country men don't even have the basics of life yet.

Spot On!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Benchilwell: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
George Floyd was kill by a police officer, which brought protest all over America even d white were part of d protest,which they took d police officer to court but he was found quity for it and d family of Floyd got justices but our own dat is d worse crime our police are always trying to cover crime up like d akwa ibom girl looking for job that was killed but yet no justices for d family,look at d Sylvester Oromoni own our police are trying to cover up d crime of those evil student that kill him and I don't want to talk about Chidika own because it will still be d same cover up, yet this born by mistake liar is saying rubbish.....
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
True

Liar. You don't even own a passport.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Raph82(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
This old fool has started running his stinking mouth again this year, I pray he doesn't end up with mouth cancer before the end of the year.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
AmosFishon:

Liar. You don't even own a passport.

You are right.
I beg, you go fit help me get one? I get N5k.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by UnabashedIPOB: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
“It is those core values that will make the difference between a brute and decent man. That explains why you find that when we talk about rape, incest, and all kinds of crime, it is (sic) even more prevalent in the Western world because, here, there are certain values that are important to us that we must not let go of,” Mr Mohammed counselled. “You must bring up your children every time to understand that there are values which they must keep.”

What values are this old a$$ lying son of a bitch talking about? If you have values, why so much lies, corruption, deception, and wanton destruction of lives and properties in a country that you're presiding over? So, Mr. Liar Mohammed, do NOT tell us about your superior values. In as much as we have heard so much of your LIES, we can NEVER get used to them.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by BigBizzy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Here we go again, what a way to cover their ineptitude
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by guychidile: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Haiiii...there's God oo!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Newboss(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Country wey be den of thieves. Even police dey rob citizens via extortion.

Yeye people.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by DrMuzungu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Prof. Dr. Thief Liar Mohammad, Shut that gutter you call your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) / Name 5 People That Should Not Be In Govt / S&P Downgrades Nigeria Further Into Junk Status- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.