Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There (12603 Views)

Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Invest In Children In Africa To Get More Values Than Foreign Trained / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Totilopussylick(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Another banga from minister of lier's cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by jericco1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yet you send your children there
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Success77x: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oga don resume work.
Welcome back homie.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Totilopussylick(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kingsasian:
World most renowned liar.
it another banga from the minister of Lies.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by SenecaTheYonger: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
It’s his consistency for me
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Gate050: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Islie:
Nigerians have better values than Americans, Europeans; crimes more common abroad: Lai Mohammed

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-have-better-values-than-americans-europeans-crimes-more-common-abroad-lai-mohammed/
Oloriburuku
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by seunayantokun(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kingsasian:
World most renowned liar.
You don knack the nail for head. Person wey no get value dey talk say people wey better pass am no get value. That one no be another lie? Iró ti fó okùnrin yen lórí.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Babasonny(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lia.........
U see how I dey look u bah

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by hmohammed(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who are the people here on Nairaland? Can i conclude that these are the average Nigerians? Is this how Nigerians think?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Razy75g: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kai Muslims are real fools. See idiotic thinking.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by alpharoyalty: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yeah right!
Infact our politicians have better values than their Americanor European counterpart
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Mayeldah(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Even Lai self dey give advice grin grin grin

Can anything good come out of a Fulani Liar? of course not.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by mountmoriah(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
True

Just watch as those that have never left their villages will be arguing blindly about these facts.
I can speak on the US because I have lived most of my life here- the crime rate is terrible.
More murders in major US cities than Nigeria by a long shot.
A Nigerian was just killed last weekend for absolutely nothing. I know many Nigerians that have been killed in the US over the years, and some of these people are the kinds that won't go to Nigeria because they they think they are safer here.

As for me, I go to Nigeria like going to the Market.
Nigeria always on my mind.

There are crimes in all countries but the US and Central American countries are worst.
Try Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Brazil.....these ones are like getting death penalty.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by wallrichy: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
I can't but agree with you. You put every facts together in one epistle. Nigeria is a country of intelligent people but bad governments at all levels that has debased the mentality of the populace is what we have. So many years of perpetual corruption of governments has made the populace so hardened and lost values and decency.

By the way, It's seems Mpuri Miri has spread to ASO ROCK......Liar Muhammed is number one suspect of ingesting this substance. We need to notify NDLEA to investigate and put him under a drug test....

SmartPolician:
I don't quite agree with Alhaji Mohammed. You can only believe this if you don't interfere with the Americans and Europeans. In those continents, trust is not an issue. This is an important value in human relationship.

Sometimes, they even pay you before you work for them because they believe you will do the right thing. That's why our Yahoo boys hit them easily. In Nigeria, we don't even trust ourselves. In fact, every Nigerian is a suspected criminal until proven innocent.

As for rape, many ladies and girls are raped in Nigeria but those cases are unreported because of stigmatization. I have met a lot of ladies who were victims of rape in Nigeria and never reported the incidents. This never happens in those countries.

Nigerians don't have values. Bad leadership has eroded some of the virtues we learned at home and we now hide under religion to pretend to be good people. Meanwhile, we are just a bunch of hypocrites, opportunities and fraudsters.

Finding a lasting solution starts from admitting that you have problem.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by sterlingD(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
The Main man Lai Mohammed on the Beat 2022
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by wirinet(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ryda:
"

[b]"He claimed the Western nations recorded more rapes, incest and other crimes."

The keyword is recorded. Most of rapes, incest and other crimes are never reported not to talk of being recorded.

I wonder what he meant by other crimes. Do official corruption fall within the definition or he is talking only of sexual crimes?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by casppyjay: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Islie:
Nigerians have better values than Americans, Europeans; crimes more common abroad: Lai Mohammed

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-have-better-values-than-americans-europeans-crimes-more-common-abroad-lai-mohammed/

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by DeepSight(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
wirinet:

I wonder what he meant by other crimes. Do official corruption fall within the definition or he is talking only of sexual crimes?

grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Omooba77: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
True

Just watch as those that have never left their villages will be arguing blindly about these facts.
I can speak on the US because I have lived most of my life here- the crime rate is terrible.
More murders in major US cities than Nigeria by a long shot.
A Nigerian was just killed last weekend for absolutely nothing. I know many Nigerians that have been killed in the US over the years, and some of these people are the kinds that won't go to Nigeria because they they think they are safer here.

As for me, I go to Nigeria like going to the Market.
Nigeria always on my mind.

There are crimes in all countries but the US and Central American countries are worst.
Try Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Brazil.....these ones are like getting death penalty.

Why not come to Nigeria then....If the rate of crime is as high as it is here, I leave you to your conscience.....Can you drive round here in Lagos by 1am? When you lied finish, continue.....

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by casppyjay: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=mountmoriah post=109072699][/quote]lol u are a pathological liar
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by marsup: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
True that.... The major difference is in most cases justice is served. In London alone, the cases of knife violence, and violence on kids, is heart wrenching.
Talk about incest, and even beastiality. The crime rate in the US, is off the charts..... But then again, that is their life, and this is ours.... No need for negative comparisons.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Freerhyme1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
I'm not taking anything that comes out of this mans mouth serious, I just look at him and laugh
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by DeepSight(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
SmartPolician:

As for rape, many ladies and girls are raped in Nigeria but those cases are unreported because of stigmatization. I have met a lot of ladies who were victims of rape in Nigeria and never reported the incidents. This never happens in those countries.

This happens in every country.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by ThugBoy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
I don't even know why coronavirus no kill this old liars.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by itubaba001: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
EVEN LIAR MOHAMMED LIES IS TRIED .
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by Awoleesu(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Values and Laws are 2 different factors that mould the human society.

While values are inculcated and encouraged to be carried on by successive generations, laws are enforced to have order, decent living and peace.

Whereas, Lai may be entitled to his opinion about Nigeria having a better value system than the West, what shall we say about our legal system?

In Human anthropology, values dominate in a primitive society, but laws keep a modern society in order.

So, Values without law or with lawlessness results in a retarded society like Nigeria, while Laws over values produce a progressive but godless society like the US.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Omooba77:

Why not come to Nigeria then....If the rate of crime is as high as it is here, I leave you to your conscience.....Can you drive round here in Lagos by 1am? When you lied finish, continue.....

Well I'm on my to Naija again as always. Yes Lagos is not as safe as it was just some years ago at night.
I used to drive from one club to another all night partying with friends in Lagos. I won't do that now.
You are safer driving at night in the US , but don't make the mistake of thinking that you can drive to just any part at night here also. There are car jacking left and right. In fact a State Senator was car jacked in PA just last week. A lady was killed at night at a Gas station in GA. Just few of many many crimes in just one week. Too many to count.
All in all, you still have a higher chance of violence here than Lagos.
Obviously, the NE and SE have higher crime rates but I feel safe when in Lagos.
End of story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo’s Speech After His First Day At Work As Governor Of Anambra (Video) / President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) / Kano: Stop Playing Victim Mentality, No Sympathy Votes In 2023 - NNPP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.