Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – (883 Views)

JAMB Begins 2022 UTME, DE Registration On February 12 (Photo) / Jamb/nin-: What Will Ever Work In This Country(pics) / Ishaq Oloyede Insists On The Use Of NIN To Register For UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by eddie7: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2022
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, on Monday, stated that pre-examination activities, including registration for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination would start late due to issue arising from the National Identification Number.
Though the board also defended its decision to enforce the National Identity Number requirement in the registration process.
The spokesman for the board, Dr Fabian Benjamin, made the clarifications in an interview with The PUNCH in Abuja.
“Most of the board’s pre-examination activities, including the 2022 UTME registration, are starting late owing to some circumstances beyond our control. We are, however, ready to do all that is necessary not only to meet up with the schedule, but also to make the 2022 UTME registration and examination the best so far,” he said.
The board stated in its weekly bulletin published on Monday that its decision to implement the NIN was a game-changer in the fight against impersonation.
Dr.Fabian Benjamin said, “The introduction of the NIN in UTME registration in 2021 by the board was a game-changer in the fight against impersonation and other examination infractions. It is to be noted that the decision to adopt the NIN was a very difficult one given the various challenges and opposition from many quarters to the policy.
“However, the board, seeing the many benefits associated with the deployment of the NIN, took the unpopular but beneficial decision, knowing that any departure from the norm would, more often than not, be met with initial opposition and rejection, and was, therefore, understandably undeterred in its chosen course of action.”

NIN to delay 2022 UTME registration – JAMB
https://www.intelregion.com/news/nin-to-delay-2022-utme-registration-jamb/

Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Is covid vaccine compulsory for jamb candidates
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vicoymi:
Is covid vaccine compulsory for jamb candidates
Yes, it is. But it is not for candidates below the age of 18. So if u are 18 and above, covid vaccination is compulsory for you
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
Yes, it is. But it is not for candidates below the age of 18. So if u are 18 and above, covid vaccination is compulsory for you
is the vaccine safe ??
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vicoymi:
is the vaccine safe ??
i heard that they are trying to reduce the world's population with it. And i also heard that it is safe, so i don't know what to believe
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
i heard that they are trying to reduce the world's population with it. And i also heard that it is safe, so i don't know what to believe
mmh!
Really
Why do they want to reduce the world population
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Vicoymi:
mmh!
Really
Why do they want to reduce the world population
What i heard was that "the earth's resources are no longer enough to circulate the whole human population".
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
What i heard was that "the earth's resources are no longer enough to circulate the whole human population".
so in wants to start from Nigerian youths to reduce the world's population eeh kwa
Are you a candidate
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Vicoymi:
so in wants to start from Nigerian youths to reduce the world's population eeh kwa
Are you a candidate
Yes i'm a candidate
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
Yes i'm a candidate
so are you gonna........
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Vicoymi:
so are you gonna........
I'm below 18, so i won't
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
I'm below 18, so i won't
alright
Take care
Let's see how things are gonna turn out
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Vicoymi:
alright Take care Let's see how things are gonna turn out
Search it on google
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
Search it on google
I thought it's only for entry into jamb offices
Anyways on God!!
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Vicoymi:
I thought it's only for entry into jamb offices
Anyways on God!!
And also entry into jamb centres
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
And also entry into jamb centres
I see
Nods
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Vicoymi:
I see
Nods
They might change their mind, 'cause i also heard that some people are filing complaints that they are violating our human rights
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
They might change their mind, 'cause i also heard that some people are filing complaints that they are violating our human rights
violating our human rights are an understatement
Why would they use an exam to coax people into taking a vaccine against their will
They've got a lot 9f questions to answer

1 Like

Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vicoymi: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Spencerchiboy:
Haven't heard the news
Where can I get it
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Spencerchiboy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Vicoymi:
Haven't heard the news Where can I get it
Google
Re: JAMB:. NIN To Delay 2022 UTME Registration – by Vitamin17(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2022
The vaccine is safe stop spreading lies

(1) (Reply)

Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying / ATBU To Rusticate Students Over Kissing, Touching And Others / Virgin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.