Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa (51298 Views)

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by meccuno: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Olympiacos:
Igbo Amaka
grin grin

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by ProphetofOdin: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
This country has lost it.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Weyrehmod:

Nah your brother nah

Someone should help me
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
They should bind them with chains.

Them be fallen angels?

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Elidrisy20: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Set dem ablaze
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Rondrosco: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jesus Christ of heaven...

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Mexyz(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
What exactly are turning to in this country?

For God sake, what will these ones say they are looking for?
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by ThatFairGuy1: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Moral decadence angry
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by lexy2014: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109068445:

Online Source Who Quickly Notified , Said, One of the boys is said to be the son of the traditional ruler of Amanana-owei community.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/thisisbayelsa/

U put the source there from where you lifted the story yet you say the source "Quickly Notified ". Can u give us the date and time of this notification? Why would they notify u when they are a news outfit themselves?
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by wonderr(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

16 years ?

So unbelievable, so so unbelievable. shocked

They shouldn't give this type of children the opportunity to live , they should be wasted immediately. Giving them opportunity to live again means that our already doomed future is going to be so doomed.

I still remember a whole human head some few months ago goes for a price of N2000 in Osun state. Last i checked Osun is afonjas state.

Head and skull miners everywhere.
you this ipob terrorists like deceiving yourselves Sha, later nna go say you are the best when it comes to buissness mtcheew ritual influenced buissness people
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Kinzo0917(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
olayiwola72:
Igbo Amaka na dem again
. Bayelsa is not Igbo. They are disgracing we south/south. I rep delta State
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Yankee101: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
The future is scary if these are the leaders

But Jesus is still Lord
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by OVikkytan49: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bolaji26:
angryThe rate at which young boys are going into ritualist now is alarming.

It seems normal yahoo no dey pay big money again..

Na so one Lexus Rs350 with 4 young guys parked beside me yesterday for ring road Benin sweating inside AC.

They come dey ask me if i know any orphanage home / organization..

My mind they tell me dis guys don do ritual and looking for orphanage org to complete their deity or appeals their god.

I just tell dem.say i no know anywhere and continue to sip my pure water

If dey don't do smtn abt it now, by 2060; we may not have girls in Nigeria again.

May God continue to protect our girls
The most painful part about all these is that it's not only girls/females that they are using, even we males are not safe.
I've seen YP making use of their fathers before. Infact I saw one video last year about how one dude was close to using his roommate, was caught with charms and the underwears of the roommate.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
They wan hammer this early momo... 2022
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by HELLASJ(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Are these fools still alive?
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by mrkings84(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sre things this bad,
How did we suddenly get here?
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Itzurboi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is nothing compare to what will happen in the nearest time.. If you condemn evil here, some would quote and tell you; is looting not better than kidnapping, is yahoo not lesser evil to rituals...
Well, the good news is since we have refused to collectively condemn these things, then we all will enjoy the breakfast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by DrMuzungu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
I just came here to check their names. FFS, the original post was useless. It is unclear if they are fl@t1nos, afonjas or ab0k1s.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Reality3080: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
thoollz:
16 year old ooo. What do they want to use money for at their age? The other time it was a 13 year old involved in Kidnapping. Kids that should be thinking of how to get into tertiary institutions.

This is the result of fraud, ritual killings, Kidnapping etc. Something needs to be done urgently. Nigeria shouldn't turnout to be black communities abroad where they gun down each other easily.
this is what happens in a society that celebrates d rich without asking for their source of income

They see people celebrate e-money,mompha,hushpuppi,cubana n co n these people can give us detailed explanation of how they made money so they know if a 15 years old made money nobody will ask him where he got it.

Once u ask them they will b quick to blackmail u by shouting hater,envy n co.

I am expecting many of these though n now anybody can make money n scream cryptocurrency

3 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by jboy2014: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
DropsMic:
Nigerian elders really messed this country up.

No not the elders, it is the useless music videos that are been dish out to the youth now daily, all the talk about is shayo shayo, money money, girls girls, bumbum etc with to single emphasis to working hard to earn money, it will surely continue like this unless we all comes out strong against all these rubbish, believe me it is a major cause since that is all our youth are exposed to on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Boyooosa(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Water close dey dey inside uncompleted building?
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by DKM123: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Most Nigerian men and boys are evil! Tufiakwa!
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Reality3080: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abudu2000:
Not that i hate yorubas but yourba elders are very shameless!! A yoruba man is proud that his son is doing yahoo, I learnt they now have association of yahooboys parents and they even brag whose son is picking most. Ogun state the den of ritualists but why won't it come to this when a legit hustle is now seen as laziness while laziness is now the new hustle.
u are just a fool

I belief u aren't advertising to yorubas with tgat your wallpaper u post as design
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by olasquare: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
The money at all cost consciousness has so grown in our community that it will take divine help, and a serious parental integrity to conquer. The genesis of this madness can be traced to one part the materialistic messages of our so called men of God who knowingly and unknowingly has help fertilized greed and lack of contentment in the hearts of teenagers and youths alike. Now everyone are out for a get rich quick channel. The messages coming out of the pulpit is all about getting rich to show off you are a child of God. Being rich or wealthy is not a sin, but the means to it can be a ticket to hell. The way these pastors paint riches makes it seems the gospel is all and only about material blessings to show off to the world. Just like the traditional instructions whom we know only celebrate money not minding how it is made, the churches too now are in the same pocket. Pastor must buy Royce rolls and fly private jets. We are the cause of this nations misfortunes. Both pastors, obas and chiefs, parents and political leaders. Parents backed up their children whom they know are into yahoo and fraud more than the children's friends these days. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Lastmankc(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
They are used as our.check well, some people are behind it
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by MN07: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
olayiwola72:
Igbo Amaka na dem again

How is Bayelsa now Igbo?

I would have insulted the woman that gave birth to you if not I'm avoiding ban.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=109068705]Nawaoo
The country is upside down shocked[/quote funny what this government did to saraki and the ex emir sanusi this picture is prophetic grin grin grin
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by GpSarz: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
I remember wen I dey they age..I no dey think about money na just to play game with java phone na him dey my mind..now even underage won chill with the big boys
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by DarkJeddi(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
olayiwola72:
Igbo Amaka na dem again
Skull Miners..

Descendants of Oduduwa..

The fallen Demon.. angry
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by qtguru(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
they should hang the kids angry
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Longman8: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
The end is truely near.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by IRONSIGHT: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
See Peru don dey para even teen don get filla about making money on to the dirty way, baba God we dey you hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.