Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa (51287 Views)

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by donhackaz: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
The kind way Igbos and yorubas dey fight for comment section for Nairaland ehn, I tire....
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by KoshCAD: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Coronavirus84:
This are the same set of boys that will make you think you are not doing well in ur lane, they will come and tell you it's Grace. grace kill una there
My brother. The thing weak me. See small boy wey won drive wetin man like me never dreamt of. Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bad news won't seize to repeat itself in this country, The year just started yet 80% of the news you see on front page is just tragic. May God help us in this country.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
See what a bad economy can cause and lack of parental training and upbringing....if you are not ready to take care and train a child or your children then there is no need to give birth to a child or children

1 Like

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
kmcutez:

Them be fallen angels?
no, but those guys are wicked
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by JANK23H(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Someone should help me
I saw the story on Facebook.Be like say na Adagbabiri boys.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by sheddyboy01(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Legendoo:

Lol , how long have we been shouting about this.

Nigeria is evolving just like we predicted and everyone took part in the decay.

Just wait for a few more year's to see .
Seriously, something has to be done
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Impregnablefolk: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Minors trying to act n take d place of majors. What do I even know. All of us must buy Benz. If u trek across d street of ur house 2 get groceries. U will b automatically labelled a cursed n good-for-nothing, God forsaken fellow. May God have mercy on us. I come in peace!
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Agugbadin: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Suddenly Bayelsa became ritualist den and the most dangerous state in the south so they no longer believe in God, this is sad.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by okebrain: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Everybody clap for yourselves, we have all done well. Now you can see the place a switch in values has brought all of us. You inclusive, because non is excempted.

This is only possible in an insane country like Nigeria, as lack and extreme poverty from bad leadership has destroyed our value system which should have guided our thinking pattern.

If not that non is checking, why would an underage like these chase after cars that they are not legally old enough to own or even drive.

And now they want to shed blood by ritual. What has happened to us?

Alright, so we can continue to pray that evil should stay far from us, but the sad reality is that we're living face to face with it already. And what goes around comes around.

Don't be mad at me this is just my thought penned down. And i hope it awakens someone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by eldoradoxx: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
olayiwola72:
Igbo Amaka na dem again
Go and learn about who and who occupy which part of Nigeria and stop displaying ignorance left, right and centre. Bayelsa people are Ijaws, not Igbos.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Bolaji26(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
OVikkytan49:

The most painful part about all these is that it's not only girls/females that they are using, even we males are not safe.
I've seen YP making use of their fathers before. Infact I saw one video last year about how one dude was close to using his roommate, was caught with charms and the underwears of the roommate.

May God continue to protect us all.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
JANK23H:

I saw the story on Facebook.Be like say na Adagbabiri boys.

I need name of that second guy
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by StreetFight: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:

16 years ?

So unbelievable, so so unbelievable. shocked

They shouldn't give this type of children the opportunity to live , they should be wasted immediately. Giving them opportunity to live again means that our already doomed future is going to be so doomed.

I still remember a whole human head some few months ago goes for a price of N2000 in Osun state. Last i checked Osun is afonjas state.

Head and skull miners everywhere.

And Bayelsa too is Afonja state to unfortunate flat headed children of hate and bitterness
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by muheeb01(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
This urge to get rich quick,wether hook or crook will leads you to untimely death and prison,parents should do better in raising their children well and curb this rampant meance ...they don't want to work anymore,how many people do you want to kill to be rich like dangote or otedola,bunch of fools,,don't go to school or find handwork or business to do...
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Nten: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
16years? What is this world turning into? Just hope they aren't lynched by the mob, this one the youth are chasing the police away
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Vokians(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
I don't think they are up to 16 years. Had it been they succeed now they would have said maga don pay not knowing to people that these small boys can do ritual for money making. The way people in this part of this love and adore money so much is becoming alarming.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Youhesh(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Please who know their names...the guy on the right looks like someone I know..

Please I need their names.. it's very important
OP abeg drop name

Emomotimi Magbisa (16), Perebi Aweke(15) and Eke Prince(15)
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Youhesh:

Emomotimi Magbisa (16), Perebi Aweke(15) and Eke Prince(15)

Thank u
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by izubext007: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
I'm beginning to fear
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Hkff: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jesus
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by OVikkytan49: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bolaji26:

May God continue to protect us all.
Amen o.
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by ud4u: 3:01am On Jan 05, 2022
God don punish them
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Kfed4ril(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2022
olayiwola72:
Igbo Amaka na dem again

Dumbo when Bayelsa turn to Igbo?
Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by Valuepaints20(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109068445:
Update From . COM

A 14-year-old girl was on Monday, rescued from two teenagers while they were allegedly attempting to use her for money ritual purposes in Bayelsa State, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The two boys said to be 16 years old, were caught in the early hours of Monday, January 3, at Sagbama Federated community in Sagbama Local Government Area of the state.

It was further gathered by , that the boys allegedly lured the girl with their prepared charm to an uncompleted building to carry out the operation, but luck ran out of them as they were caught by a passerby that suspected their 'ill' movement.

Online Source Who Quickly Notified , Said, One of the boys is said to be the son of the traditional ruler of Amanana-owei community.

See Photos And Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/thisisbayelsa/

Ogá ó embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR / How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.