Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe (415 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Abet No Any Nairalander Gel Fine Reach My Babe (pics) / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by Gabs4mine(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Straight to the point I meet this lady in an interview which I got the job but she didn't.after we exchanging numbers I ask her out it took a while but she later accepted.
My challenge with her is that I don't get sexually attracted to her, even when she come to my house I caress her but I won't feel any erection. Can I quit the relationship or what's your advice
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Gabs4mine:
Straight to the point I meet this lady in an interview which I got the job but she didn't.after we exchanging numbers I ask her out it took a while but she later accepted.
My challenge with her is that I don't get sexually attracted to her, even when she come to my house I caress her but I won't feel any erection. Can I quit the relationship or what's your advice

Get to know her well and leave it at friends not relationship..it's 2022, no time wasting or lying to yourself
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
stop fornication. get married to someone u feel attractive to

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by Gabs4mine(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Nice advice
SanctifiedSista:

Get to know her well and leave it at friends not relationship..it's 2022, no time wasting or lying to yourself
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by Kriss216: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
You want to have erection for a Nigerian girl this 2022

4 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by Ibaaboy(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Why u sabi lie

Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by drmuchin: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Kriss216:
You want to have erection for a Nigerian girl this 2022

He doesn't know the price of NAN 1, PAMPERS etc
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by dan9ice(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2022
You got the job and she didn't
I see Bills accumulating

But op, if you're not interested in her like you said, why did you collect her number?
To view you status abi?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by Godada(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2022

Well, you mustn't have an erection and lefelendum for every lady you meet.

You could settle for friend zone. It's also meant for guys too.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by benzics(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Gabs4mine:

Have you had sex before? Like are you sexually active? It might just be sexual anxiety / erectile dysfunction and has nothing to do with attraction.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe by brosom(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ibaaboy:
Why u sabi lie
o boy he's not lying,

I've experienced that before with a girl I was cooking to chop, finally she was at my house.

We started caressing, kissing and all that but I couldn't get a single erection, I was scared that my John had developed a problem.

I had to dismissed her in disguise based on I'm not after sex, then she left but I was still worried to the extent I went online to call for a hook up, that same night I got full erection and was happy cool, weeks past and I called same girl again and the same thing repeated again, immediately I knew something was wrong but not with me but the girl, maybe my body doesn't like her or perhaps it's spiritual but I don't care to know and I let her go and never come again.

I don't know about u, maybe u get erection with anybody but it doesn't work like that with majority of people.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Actually Look At For? / Video: Beautiful Lady In Tears After Boyfriend Decided To End Their 3-year Relat / Serious Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.