Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) (31312 Views)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Sabadon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce 1 don get competitor....dbull grin

I like the way the guy be e own hype man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by MufasaLion: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Irupetepete: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Carchoice:
Ahhhh,

For real? Nairaland mods actually brought this to front page?

Okay o. Since Nairaland wants to be useless. I’ll contribute to the uselessness.
you've retired naw when you dropped your former handle
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
This guy sings better than portable and the other guy grin I don't know why people keep on coming up with hateful comments
Naso una discourage airforce
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Lala222: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by officialfestus(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Warlord12:
this one loud
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by 9jaBloke: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Zeh
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Slurity(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Now I know the value of whoever approve this nonsense to come to front page
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Richbillal: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
No slowing down this year, yesterday being the first business day of the year, had to step in to the studio and work on what I term "the first big hit of 2022"

Like my mentor dey always say "it's too late to fail" no going back, we keep pushing it, thanks for the support guys love you

Share yours please
Mod try 4 bringing dis 2 front page nice way 2 encurage dude. U neva blow u dey pull shrt 4 studio if u come blow hw e go B. Just asking 4 a friend. LoL

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
One mod don collect token for this frontpage
Gerrit? cheesy

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Maj196(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
I like your zeal even in the face of adversery. You will get there one day

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Op..be kiaful..if everyone post their resuming picture.. nairaland will crash..

Nice one by the way
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Bobloco: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Like my mentor dey always say "it's too late to fail"
Airforce1 is ya mentor grin
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
No slowing down this year, yesterday being the first business day of the year, had to step in to the studio and work on what I term "the first big hit of 2022"

Like my mentor dey always say "it's too late to fail" no going back, we keep pushing it, thanks for the support guys love you

Share yours please
great, brother, all great men started small, but consistency, focus, and prayer made them who they are, yours will follow same path.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Carchoice:
Ahhhh,

For real? Nairaland mods actually brought this to front page?

Okay o. Since Nairaland wants to be useless. I’ll contribute to the uselessness.
there's nothing useless there. Calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Don't give up son
@ all.
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by FirmTR(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Saw one of your posts the other day and I don't think it's healthy for your music career.

Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

No wonder one of my female fans came over from enugu, I couldn't even allow her into my mansion, because of stench coming from her body, now I understand
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Don't give up son
@ all. Wan mofo up there saying it's useless. Make she park wan side..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by ayenale1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
God wey make zazu zee blow for DEC go make u blow for Jan...everyone will blow by God's grace...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
ayenale1:
God wey make zazu zee blow for DEC go make u blow for Jan...everyone will blow by God's grace...

Amen
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Mopolchi6775: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dumsor This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Stevyne: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you like blow con forget your people here like the mumu boy called Limerick
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Bashnigga(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Keep it up....
U fit win next rated for this yr's headies award

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Freelane33(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lagos Na your mate lipsrsealed. You don lose weight bruh . How’s island treating you??
Iamdbull:

Share yours please
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by ShawnT(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
God bless ur hustle bro, buh when he does no forget me o, cos I knw say u go make am big time, you'll blow and shine.
Iamdbull:

Share yours please

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by We4all: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
zukky79:
WTF!

How is this post relevant enough to be on front page?

I seriously need to review the time I spend here, this year.

I pray for the mod that carried this to front page, receive sense, in Jesus Name; Amen.

At the bolded, no one will miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by We4all: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
zukky79:
WTF!

How is this post relevant enough to be on front page?

I seriously need to review the time I spend here, this year.

I pray for the mod that carried this to front page, receive sense, in Jesus Name; Amen.

Not relevant to you, but relevant to the person who is trying to push his career. Must front page contents always revolve around news?

Even as outdated as NTA, they still broadcast entertainment news. Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Realhommie(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Make somebody tell this guy man say Airforce 1 do pass like this ooooooo... He still dey learn work.
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by zukky79: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
And how is the post entertainment news? How does it help push his career? Zero content!

Have you ever seen the kitchen ad of a posh fast food joint? They'd rather post nice pics of their finished product.

OP should post his songs. Not pics of his chest. Na chest we way play? He claims he's a musician for Christ sake. Na so Wizkid take blow? I downloaded one track of his and he was singing rubbish. Instead of him to work silently and let his good work speak for him, he is lobbying mods to post half naked pics. Maybe he should leave music and start modelling.

Stop supporting rubbish. And OP stop doing rubbish. Let your results speak.

And get out of my mentions. Juvenile.

We4all:

Not relevant to you, but relevant to the person who is trying to push his career. Must front page contents always revolve around news?

Even as outdated as NTA, they still broadcast entertainment news. Receive sense.
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by We4all: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
zukky79:
And how is the post entertainment news? How does it help push his career? Zero content!

Have you ever seen the kitchen ad of a posh fast food joint? They'd rather post nice pics of their finished product.

OP should post his songs. Not pics of his chest. Na chest we way play? He claims he's a musician for Christ sake. Na so Wizkid take blow? I downloaded one track of his and he was singing rubbish. Instead of him to work silently and let his good work speak for him, he is lobbying mods to post half naked pics. Maybe he should leave music and start modelling.

Stop supporting rubbish. And OP stop doing rubbish. Let your results speak.

And get out of my mentions. Juvenile.

You’re just a bitter soul who doesn’t know how showbiz works.

Go to Instagram and Facebook and see the kind of content that they promote. Most of them are trashy, but some people still find it entertaining.

If you have sense, you won’t be advising an entertainer to do his thing silently. And he mustn’t tow the path of Wizkid cos they have different lanes.

A word of advice: Don’t click on a post if you feel the title isn’t entertaining and lacks content. And by the way, the best talents are not the most popular.

The last time I checked, more than 70% of Nigerian musicians sing rubbish, but we still vibe to their songs. So, pipe low and stop putting others down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) / Physically Challenged Man Is A Street Sweeper In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.