Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) (31314 Views)

Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver) / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Kibbs(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
No slowing down this year, yesterday being the first business day of the year, had to step in to the studio and work on what I term "the first big hit of 2022"

Like my mentor dey always say "it's too late to fail" no going back, we keep pushing it, thanks for the support guys love you

Share yours please

Boss, shey na your house the studio dey abi na somewhere else?
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Htt0: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Really
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by cassbeat(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
No slowing down this year, yesterday being the first business day of the year, had to step in to the studio and work on what I term "the first big hit of 2022"

Like my mentor dey always say "it's too late to fail" no going back, we keep pushing it, thanks for the support guys love you

Share yours please
Nice one bro. I'm an artist too, I got three recorded singles up on audiomack. I'd like to work with on any of your next project..
I write songs, I rap and sing also....
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by jclassiq(m): 1:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Wow. Kudos, but how do you deal with noise interference in this your open studio?
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by zukky79: 1:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Get out of my mentions. Go and vibe to his picture na. Mr Viber. Oga Sweet soul.

Rubbish content for rubbish audience.

It's either you are the OP or are close to him.

My final word, tell the OP to release one reasonable track, then people can support him. Or he should go and do modeling. Music no be by force.

Further mentions will be ignored, regardless of whatever is written.

We4all:

You’re just a bitter soul who doesn’t know how showbiz works.

Go to Instagram and Facebook and see the kind of content that they promote. Most of them are trashy, but some people still find it entertaining.

If you have sense, you won’t be advising an entertainer to do his thing silently. And he mustn’t tow the path of Wizkid cos they have different lanes.

A word of advice: Don’t click on a post if you feel the title isn’t entertaining and lacks content. And by the way, the best talents are not the most popular.

The last time I checked, more than 70% of Nigerian musicians sing rubbish, but we still vibe to their songs. So, pipe low and stop putting others down.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Stormyharper(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Richbillal:
Mod try 4 bringing dis 2 front page nice way 2 encurage dude. U neva blow u dey pull shrt 4 studio if u come blow hw e go B. Just asking 4 a friend. LoL

Lol your post is funny

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Stormyharper(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Hard work beat talent. Keep up the good work bro. Wishing you the best o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by naturefellow(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Looking for the 'style' in the photo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Kyra1(f): 7:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Why are most people complaining about this being on front-page. He needs all the audience he can get in order to grow.
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by seguno2: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Quitam:
E be like say Lala is your relative. See how you hit FP without any comment cheesy

May be his brother in law grin
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by seguno2: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2022
zukky79:
Get out of my mentions. Go and vibe to his picture na. Mr Viber. Oga Sweet soul.

My final word, tell the OP to release one reasonable track, then people can support him. Or he should go and do modeling. Music no be by force.

True talk bro.
Ariwo no be music, na unnecessary noise.
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by We4all: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
zukky79:

Work on yourself this year cos you wreak of negativity, combined with bad energy. People with your kind of mentality are capable of driving their partners crazy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by aysnoopy(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:

Share yours please

Can u send me one of Ur track. Will like to listen
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Kollins11: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Don't give up son
And if he releases an album, instead for you to encourage him, you would call it *Dog sh*t.

Most Nigerians are hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by engrdogood: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2022
D bull my guy, can we chat on WhatsApp , let talk about something related to music
Thanks brodaman
Re: Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) by Businesselites2: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
3 Trends in Africa’s Cryptocurrency Sector to Expect in 2022
https://businesselitesafrica.com/3-trends-in-africas-cryptocurrency-sector-to-expect-in-2022/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Doing His Job In Benin City (photos) / Physically Challenged Man Is A Street Sweeper In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.