Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) (35546 Views)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by madjune(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Our people say, "If you don't know where the rain began to beat you, you won't know where it stopped."

Growing up through the 80s and 90s, the oil gas flaring feature was and is still a common feature on Rivers landscapes.
They call it Oil city.
Come chop Oil money.

The soot you see today is the bitter aftertaste of these gas flaring years.
I won't be surprised if majority of the dwellers aren't cancer patients by now.
This is what Wike should be tackling right now, than chasing night clubs and its owners and the ladies of the night.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by TheOgaBoss: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:
This is stale, I have lived in Rivers State, and still in Rivers hitherto, this black soot of a thing has been exaggerated and is now a laughable matter.

The owner of that dirty feet, after walking around barefooted what his legs to look like what? Looked at the place his legs is lifted above.

You people have been envious, that Rivers State have been peaceful for a while now, not cultism supremacy battle, and everyone is living fine, the insecurity card of chasing potential investors from Rivers State have been destroyed.

Afonja's miscreants and Lagos A.K.A Tinubu Owambe riff-raffs have started soot card, just to derail Rivers State from being an investors destination.

That the person on that photograph to make his or her environment healthy, and stop displaying his or her feet legs on internet, she or he is now a nuisance.

Nonsense!
Are u a beneficiary of kpo-fire?

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Phemuniversal: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
May God help us
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:
This is stale, I have lived in Rivers State, and still in Rivers hitherto, this black soot of a thing has been exaggerated and is now a laughable matter.

The owner of that dirty feet, after walking around barefooted what his legs to look like what? Looked at the place his legs is lifted above.

You people have been envious, that Rivers State have been peaceful for a while now, not cultism supremacy battle, and everyone is living fine, the insecurity card of chasing potential investors from Rivers State have been destroyed.

Afonja's miscreants and Lagos A.K.A Tinubu Owambe riff-raffs have started soot card, just to derail Rivers State from being an investors destination.

That the person on that photograph to make his or her environment healthy, and stop displaying his or her feet legs on internet, she or he is now a nuisance.

Nonsense!
And this one is one of those asking Buhari for his certificate. This is more than foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Administration1: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Clonus: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
minks:
Thank God that the rich are not breathing different air from the poor in Portharcourt.
If they do nothing about the sooth in PH, the rich will also die from whatever complications that arise from breathing in the dark dust.
They are not as exposed as we are my dear.
They have constant power supply, hence sleep under AC, drive AC cars hence very minimal exposure compared to the rest of us
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by TheOgaBoss: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
tgmservice:
The owner of that feet
Take a look at the ground where he is walking below the staircase please what does he expect his sole to look like?
will the soot not settle on the ground and staircase? Everything the air touches will have soot even elevated surfaces.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Benchilwell: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
am not a fan of tinubu but wetin bring is name come wetin be d problem of rivers state,is just like saying na tinubu cause river to be headquarters of cultism of Nigeria and d person that telling d river Government to find d solution is from River state by blood, u sure say u take ur medical care today seriously . undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
pyro62:

Comrade. grin grin
Lower your voice. grin grin
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by NurseJay: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
DonBenny77:

You no well! I go clean my nose show you, Ode!
If I curse you it won't be well with your generation.
You wan play politics with people life

You dey reason that mumu? Mtchwww person wey soot don mess up him brain,u dey follow am talk.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by thuxzwda1: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Wike is busy closing Olosho Work, Rivers Branch wey we dey manage

While Soot don finish people for PH undecided undecided undecided

Artillery grin
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by HacheNoire: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

Sigh….

So Hilda Dokuba is from the North

Why don’t you guys ever take responsibility? I am sure you from the lineage of flat headed dwarfs, cos you very quick to throw blames

Now you said they are using black soot to scare away investors? Smh…. But you did not address the illegal refineries in the state endangering the environment.

May God deliver you from your predicaments.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by DASKACE(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
I visited PH Dec 1st and dare to say the black soot thing is for real. Sympathetic with people living in that very state as the black soot can cause a lot of health hazard when expose to it overtime.

Politics should not come in with issues like this owing to the fact that you could be affected directly or indirectly. Black soot is in the air you breathe, in the water you drink / bathe with, in object you come in contact, intact it is a proponent of the environment which makes it hazardous.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by osaweseforme(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Are you alright?
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nicenixon: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
For your mind now you don talk sense finish na, wetin concern Tinubu and Lagos with rivers?, and if I say you no get brain now, you will be saying nonsense trying to justify the gibberish you wrote. Is Hilda Dokubo from Lagos?
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by meccuno: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
[/s]You are talking rubbish. I am in PH and the soot is that bad. Is it until your lungs are filled with bag of charcoal before you reason properly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by SaintBishop: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Igweocha doesn't have black soot, biko. The environmental hazard in Nigeria supposed to be a problem, not Igweocha.
What is Igweocha? There's nothing like Igweocha here,the name is Port Harcourt. Thank you.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by HonestFriend: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

My God help u..

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by mrksquare: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

What are you even saying? Just don't get it. Are you opining that the black soot is over exaggerated? Are you really residing in Port Harcourt ? And if I may ask what part of Rivers state do you reside?

It seem you don't like the fact that the black soot scourge is gaining traction. The momentum brought about by the social media outcry is what is compelling Wike in wanting to do the needful about the problem.

I understand that we have to project and protect the image of Rivers state. But in this situation, we need to build consensus and alliances across the aisle in Nigeria so that the scourge can be quickly attended to.

Meanwhile I am from Port Harcourt Local Government Area and I mop my house every day. Hitherto, I use to mop it once a week. But since the inception of black soot, is now an every day routine.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ThickSharon123(f): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
What is Igweocha? There's nothing like Igweocha here,the name is Port Harcourt. Thank you.

It's Igweocha, we all know Port Harcourt is British. The real name is Igweocha, keep on dreaming. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Tennessee85: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
Hilda Dokubo is from Rivers State yet you're blaming "Afonja miscreants" and "Tinubu Owambe riff-raffs"? Lol, so many mentally unstable cretins on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
she's not the first to rant about the prevalent disaster called soot in Rivers state. Slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
They should do something about this on time o....it's very hazardous to health
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Immorttal: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
you are ill informed. Even here in Aba my feet is affected everyday. I stay indoors 24/7 in a clean house.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nten: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
My friend what the hell are you typing? The atmosphere is not conducive for breathing... Sometimes in my area u even perceive the strong odour of fuel in the air as early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where are my Coastal Region brothers and sisters who see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (MNK) and Igbos as their problem? The last time I checked, MNK and Igbos are NOT the ones polluting your environment and water resources; causing health problems for the people and destroying your way of life. Until we as a people, BIAFRANS, understand that NOT only are we one people but we are all in this together, we would NEVER liberate ourselves. It really pains me so much about the environmental degradation in Ijaw land because I am of both Ijaw and Igbo heritage. So, the people that are being affected are my people.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
They never see anything.... 1 Nigeria to Ikwere people of rivers grin grin
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!
You're a big fool and a deranged person, alongside the 37 animals that liked and shared the post of an insane person like you. So Hilda Dokubo, an indigene of Rivers State and an accomplished actress is also an Afonja miscreant and Tinubu riff-raff to have raised this alarm about black soot in PH right? Nincompoop.

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by minks(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Clonus:

They are not as exposed as we are my dear.
They have constant power supply, hence sleep under AC, drive AC cars hence very minimal exposure compared to the rest of us

In the long run, AC will not be enough to protect the rich from exposure.
Mark my words, if the rich start dying off like flies, something will be done.

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Atunga: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Must everything be turned to politics or tribal sentiments. This is something that has serious health implications for the residents of PH in the nearest future. Even Gov. Wike has issued some directives concerning illegal refineries which are the major culprits of this black soot.

Let's call a spade a spade and stop playing to the gallery. Forget the blackened soles and use a white handkerchief to clean your nostrils and you will realise what you are breathing in. I just pray that the government will be able to at least reduce this menace.

Elvictor:

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by DaveJacuzie: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

This is what ignorant fools say when something abnormal is now normal in their eyes. So because you walk barefooted, your feet should now look black and horrible. black soot is now laughable..?? seriously!!!!??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies / Asa Asika: 'How I Met DJ Cuppy' / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.