Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) (35535 Views)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by jahlove4jah: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's either you are part of the problem or you are just being economical with the truth. I may not have known the extent of this soot if not for my white car. Recently I have been considering relocation.

Elvictor:
This is stale, I have lived in Rivers State, and still in Rivers hitherto, this black soot of a thing has been exaggerated and is now a laughable matter.

The owner of that dirty feet, after walking around barefooted what his legs to look like what? Looked at the place his legs is lifted above.

You people have been envious, that Rivers State have been peaceful for a while now, not cultism supremacy battle, and everyone is living fine, the insecurity card of chasing potential investors from Rivers State have been destroyed.

Afonja's miscreants and Lagos A.K.A Tinubu Owambe riff-raffs have started soot card, just to derail Rivers State from being an investors destination.

That the person on that photograph to make his or her environment healthy, and stop displaying his or her feet legs on internet, she or he is now a nuisance.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by PennywysCares(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:
This is stale, I have lived in Rivers State, and still in Rivers hitherto, this black soot of a thing has been exaggerated and is now a laughable matter.

The owner of that dirty feet, after walking around barefooted what his legs to look like what? Looked at the place his legs is lifted above.

You people have been envious, that Rivers State have been peaceful for a while now, not cultism supremacy battle, and everyone is living fine, the insecurity card of chasing potential investors from Rivers State have been destroyed.

Afonja's miscreants and Lagos A.K.A Tinubu Owambe riff-raffs have started soot card, just to derail Rivers State from being an investors destination.

That the person on that photograph to make his or her environment healthy, and stop displaying his or her feet legs on internet, she or he is now a nuisance.

Nonsense!
u are plain stupid for putting this trash her. I live I PH and can tell people this soot stuff in rivers is real and something have to be done about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

WTF! do you live in Rivers State and where??
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Vintiana: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is not funny at all
This issue needs to be looked at by the government, I just relocated to PH 2days ago and I have mopped the floor more than I can count. I use white tower to clean my nose and I was scared at what I saw. am now forced to use nose mask in my room�
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by SaintBishop: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

It's Igweocha, we all know Port Harcourt is British. The real name is Igweocha, keep on dreaming. grin grin grin
Who are the we? I'm living in that same Port Harcourt and there's nothing like igweo whatever here.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Who are the we? I'm living in that same Port Harcourt and there's nothing like igweo whatever here.

It is Igweocha. So stop wilding. cheesy
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by SaintBishop: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

It is Igweocha. So stop wilding. cheesy
Come to Port Harcourt and call it Igweo whatever and let's see who is wilding.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
Come to Port Harcourt and call it Igweo whatever and let's see who is wilding.

I've been there before, and the driver said bluntly, "It is Igweocha, but outsiders know it as port Harcourt." Are you happy now?
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by SaintBishop: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I've been there before, and the driver said bluntly, "It is Igweocha, but outsiders know it as port Harcourt." Are you happy now?
All liars will burn in hell,and you will the first one in line bloody liar, nobody in River's state call Port Harcourt Igweocha
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
All liars will burn in hell,and you will the first one in line bloody liar, nobody in River's state call Port Harcourt Igweocha

You're the one burning in hell. This was a cab driver who said this to me when we were talking. Anukpama. cheesy grin grin cheesy.

Port Harcourt is the British lexicon. Everyone knows now Lagos is called Eko originally. Port Harcourt is called Igweocha, the inhabitants know, but you Ijaw miscreants want to claim port Harcourt as an Ijaw name now.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by deelobe: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Nonsense!

Really, then you must be living an aircraft in Port Harcourt. Nothing about what she said is exaggerated. The closer you are to the bunkering location the worse the soot.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Hkff: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
YOU PPL SEBI THE CAUSE,YET UNA DEY MAKE NOISE.
NA UNA YOUTHS DEY BUSY DEY BOIL OILY EVERY BUSH CORNERS!undecidedGO QUENCH D FIRE THERE OK.
Re: Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) by YabaLeftist: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
wallstreetnews:

Actress, Hilda Dokubo Meets with Ex-Militant Brother (photos)

Ex-militant boss and social commentator, Asari Dokubo, some days ago had some guest in his home as he got a surprise visit from his sister, Hilda Dokubo.

The actress had paid his brother a visit along with some PDP party chieftains in Buguma, Asari-Toru LGA of Rivers state.

Fans have been wondering with keen interest if there was any form of relationship between the two due to their surname and with this picture, their wonders have been put to rest.

It is being wondered how they are siblings but their public repute isn't similar all due to the fact that Hilda is a woman who can cry for Africa in her movies. While Asari, prefers to fight for his people through every various means he gets.
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/210904/actress-hilda-dokubo-meets-with-ex-militant-brother-photos.html

Stop the misinformation please. Hilda is Ibibio from Akwa Ibom, while Asari is Ijaw. They are not related in any way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Looking So Fine In This Traditional Attire (photo) / Richard Quest Resurrects The War Between Nigeria Jollof & Ghana Jollof Rice / Paul Okoye Carries His Twin Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.