Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 (10600 Views)

Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by kennyz247(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
congrats madam of the century
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Murphyenemuwe: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
What Constitutional power does a vice president has? Answer without emotions please. Probably they should have given ikpeazu right
socialmediaman:
But why Osinbajo? He’s the Vice President of the most failed administration in the history of Nigeria, twice! Is this image laundering to help his presidential ambition?
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Walkee: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
KvngEric:
More like president Osinbajo and VP Okonjo.

Dream team if u ask me...
you have zero idea how Nigeria work. That combination will not even get 1.3 million votes
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Cholls(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109079495:
Nice

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Bar1941(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
I wonder why people that condemned this Buhari's administration turned around to praise Osinbajo for doing well. Many a time I asked myself 'is Osinbajo ruling a different country that is obscure to me or what'.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
They both deserved it. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Phemuniversal: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good for them
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Thamesbridge: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yoruba and Igbo ......
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by SmartPolician: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
tutudesz:
Oga never win any award this Year, una dey give Vice grin una no dey fear

Buhari is not even worthy of a class prefect.
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where una come keep Baba integrity
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by socialmediaman: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
What Constitutional power does a vice president has? Answer without emotions please. Probably they should have given ikpeazu right

He is the second highest authority in Nigeria, which means he's the most influential person in Nigeria after the president. It's not my business if he can't use his powers to help the president steer the economy in the right direction. What has he achieved with that authority? If the president fails, he fails also. If the president succeeds, he succeeds also. You cannot credit him for a few successes of the government, and distance him from the obvious catastrophe he and the president have become to Nigerians. It doesn't work that way.

You mentioned Ikpeazu. His deputy, whoever that is, can't come tomorrow to tell Abia people that he has the solution to the problem of the state, after being deputy twice to a failed governor

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by DaveHarry(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wilson2013:
In an ideal society prof Osinbajo should have no problems becoming the country's president in 2023 but what do I know?

But the society is very far from being ideal.
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by DaveHarry(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wilson2013:
In an ideal society prof Osinbajo should have no problems becoming the country's president in 2023 but what do I know?

But the society is very far from being ideal
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by israelmao(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am totally in agreement,these two have great leadership acumen.
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Finquas: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Can this two be drafted as president and vice president in 2023!! grin. It's gonna be the 100th wonders of the World
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oko ati Iyawo
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by tutudesz: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
SmartPolician:

Buhari is not even worthy of a class prefect.

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by larryking540: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shooyie:
There's something about Prof Osinbajo that makes him the ideal candidate for 2023. He is loved everywhere.
,he is loved every where and I feel he has the right way of leading but for now he can't do so because he has limit to his power
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Babaken(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
One man think say na only him Sabi buy award Some will buy even buy for friends
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Babaken(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
larryking540:
,he is loved every where and I feel he has the right way of leading but for now he can't do so because he has limit to his power
he has limit because of his superior.
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Ofodirinwa: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
cannot even go and take an original picture of them and they're your 'person of the year'.
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by larryking540: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Babaken:
he has limit because of his superior.
yeah that's tru , Nigeria need an agressive leader and who knows the value of the economy ,even if you declear we eat locally made food ,many people will be ready with proper reason ,most are yet to know the reason ,create a bag of rice and put made in china or American they will buy , business is strategy ,

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by muheeb01(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Babaken(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Finquas:
Can this two be drafted as president and vice president in 2023!! grin. It's gonna be the 100th wonders of the World
is like you naija to turn to China, America and UK and same time. The national enemy will never allow that to happen.
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bar1941:
I wonder why people that condemned this Buhari's administration turned around to praise Osinbajo for doing well. Many a time I asked myself " is Osinbajo ruling a different country that is obscure to me or what.

Same thing was said with Tunde Idiagbon, my own is that either you praise or condemned them together.

Even of the prof should win he would still be answerable to the person that put him there and would continue with the blueprint that have masterminded from the the beginner.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by slowice(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
This man as president will be another big flop. He might ve good plans but lack the will and capacity to pursue them leading to another waste of 8yrs.

But let's keep hyping him while pretending to be woke.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by Lifted2000: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Osinbajo & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Are Leadership Newspaper Persons Of The Year 2021 by CaptainAyub: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
But why Osinbajo? He’s the Vice President of the most failed administration in the history of Nigeria, twice! Is this image laundering to help his presidential ambition?
I don't know what has been exceptional about Osibanjo but I remember they also gave Tinubu his own award so it might be the Yoruba agenda in play.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries / Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.