Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos (52110 Views)

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by opera1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Them no force you take loan.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by realisticwise: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
If she's a debtor let her pay her debt jor. Do you want to wreck the loan company? If everyone gives an excuse not to pay up loans won't the companies go bankrupt?

2 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Hanibbal(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Nigerians are terrible bunch...they don't like repaying borrowed monies.

Got no sympathy for defaulters.

Don't mind those thieves complaining about embarrasment from loan companies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Hanibbal(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
This bastards have to be checked and highly regulated, close them down if needed or cite them for half of thier networth,they will have sense then

Those borrowing money and refusing to pay are the thieves and bastards not loan companies. Loan companies didn't force their loans on you, you approached them for money so why default.

8 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is bad kia very bad

1 Like

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Romanoff(f): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Many Nigerians are not credit worthy, if they are, they'd be able to get loans from friends and family rather than going to loan companies.

9 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by JBoss25(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lightway:

Useless thief
u get sense atall

4 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by iCauseTrouble: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am not saying what the loan companies are doing is good but Nigerians are one of the worst people to loan money to.
Try and loan your friend money and see their attitude afterward. For some, that will even be the last time they will talk to you after collecting the money.
I loaned a friend 100k January 2021 to boost his business as he said he needs capital. Ever since then he has turned into a ghost and has been avoiding me. The last time I saw him was him celebrating his birthday in a bar while owing me money.
Now you see how unreasonable people can be?

17 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by ckmayoca: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why people go borrow wetin dem no fit pay? The company employed people and will definitely pay them with money. People should also read terms and condition of any loan they are getting.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Jmichael1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Don't take a loan if u knw u can't pay back...

1 Like

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Elsueno: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecided

A word of advice to all these bleeding heart people, NEVER EVER GIVE anybody loan for this era, MPST ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE VERY CLOSE to the person, I assue u 99% of them would not pay, if u try to force them, it would only screw ur relationship & they still won't pay. Best thing is either u gift something small & categorically tell them u are struggling as well( best) Or outright REFUSE

Of course u can also be wicked like me, loan them like 20%( make sure u can afford to lose it) of what they asked, so that if they get shameless enough to ask again, u can remind them of thier outstanding old debt

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Luckydubby7(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
People were not forced to borrowed money them right?
Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Frank25: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
i could bet my balls you are one of this defaulters that ends up borrowing without remiting
RapistOnBail:
grin

70 years old man oh!

2 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by UncleJudax(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you borrow money, try payback or reach out to the lender if you never fit pay. Na person business be that.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by nosiebaba(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why will you borrow money and refuse to pay back as at when due. Most of these loans even give long number of months to pay back. Yet una no go gree pay. I pity anyone that likes living above his or her means. Because at the touch of a button, you can borrow loans. The loan company won't know that this young boy or girl is still being fed by his or her parents.

1 Like

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by RapistOnBail: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Frank25:
i could bet my balls you are one of this defaulters that ends up borrowing without remiting
Nah!

I no Dey borrow money outside. Only from my immediate family.
Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by folks4luv(f): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Octavoral:
To be honest, Nigerians are just assholes. In Nigeria, you borrow your friend money and you lose both the friendship and the money. Why must you apply for a loan that you don’t any reliable means to foot the loan? Even if they charge 40% weekly, your predicament shouldn’t be a yardstick to accept. The moment you accept the terms and conditions, you should be prepared to face the consequences if you default
Except that embarrassments are not part of the terms and conditions agreed to at the initial point. Financial institutions all over the world are dealing with issues of defaulters. They are doing this in Nigeria because the country is lawless.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Your grammar can cause migraine, no offence.

If you're borrowing money, you should be able to pay back. Recently, I was paying for a contract phone; like a decent person, I completed the payment.

Many Nigerians are potential fraudsters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Frank25: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
then you are a mugu
RapistOnBail:

Nah!

I no Dey borrow money outside. Only from my immediate family.
Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by RexTramadol1: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
They still sent me that of someone today

I’m like WTF? Y should you be spreading someone’s dirty linen for my front yard?

I no Dey wen ona Dey transact fa

2 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by RodgersAkpafu: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

But I thought Nigerians are wealthy people as always portrayed on social media

Young ladies and men buying mercedes Benz and mansions everday
Are you a Nigerian?
If you are
You should know the real position of things

1 Like

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by olaszydaruma(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
I also borrow from loan apps; only defaulted once and the threats messages I receive almost made me commit suicide. Please loan companies in Nigeria are evil; they gave you little amount of days to pay back astronomical interest rate. Please stay off it; I'm a living witness

4 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by Kajaard: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
DONSIA:
Here is SOKOLOAN message.

Wasted my precious time going through your posts to see if there really were any stories of suicide but could find none. You must be on drugs to use such a title as your topic.

If you borrow money always pay back. Nigerians have this terrible habit of never wanting to pay back loans. Rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by marsup: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iliveforever:
This is complete stupidity.
If you collect loan, simply pay back and if you can’t don’t collect the loan..
This isn’t that bad or difficult to do.
The country is hard, you now see a company that wants to lend you money and you still have the guts to default,
See ehh If I own a loan company and you default payment, I will hunt you and kill you.
You just made me drop my phone, can't stop laughing. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by DonBenny77(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
I dey owe like 8 apps total of 80k and I no go pay cos e no dey. And I can't kill myself.
When e dey I go pay only the ones wey never message my contacts make the others go collect from Buhari na him dey share the national cake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos by frugal(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Nigerians are terrible bunch...they don't like repaying borrowed monies.

Got no sympathy for defaulters.
Nope. People who borrow N10k are extremely poor and live from hand to mouth. So I can understand why many of them have problem paying back — Little to no income.
So why borrow? Frustration, hopelessness, no other option, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD / Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.