Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 (29237 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by ajagidiagbo1(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2022
An harlot ruminating on Tinubu name. Wait till campaign time when your olosho business go boom.

Clowns leaving their state of origin and start talking nonsense on a state politics where your father is a vagabond.

Romanoff:
Are you sure this one is not also a member of Tinubu's trade union?

Cause he looks it o.

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by jrusky(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Too long epuste but lack one ke word.

*Which party is he and under which party is he contesting*?

Either Badagry carved out Lagos or Lagos carved out of Badagry those are story. The key word is under which party?

Ful stop.

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by jagged44: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Christane:
Gomez ??...he his from Mexico or Colombia ...how cum d name gomez

He named himself after a Columbia drug lord he considers to be his role model.

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2022
WHERE IS DOHERTY? grin grin grin
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by merits(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Another scammer loading.......

Trust them at your on own peril.

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by southsouthking(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Lagos belongs to Edo

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by slimghost(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2022
ugodson:
Abegi, In as mush as I know tinubu is holding Lagos, I personally feel Lagos is doing well

Doing well how please?. Do you know what the MONTHLY IGR of Lagos is?. Do you even live here to see what this city looks like?.
What are they doing with all that money if basic needs like water, housing, transportation, decent environment are still a huge problems here.

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Laideabdulahi: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Fedrick100:
These people are just the same
He will soon switch to APC

Did you see any party logo in any of the pics posted.
How are you sure he is not an APC candidate already
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by nedekid: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Normally, an Igbo man should govern us this time..

Let us give them the chance

What is “one Nigeria” for btw?
Lolz.
Why you de find trouble this morning? grin

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by judondasylva(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let the best candidate win but I don't see any other party in Lagos if not APC.

Do You Want To Promote Or Grow Your ( Instagram , Facebook, YouTube , Telegram, TikTok, Snapchat etc.??)
We offer you quality service as low as 1000 subscribers for #3k and 100 followers for just #400

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by dionma: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one looks like a drunkard
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by CaptainFM1: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
All these Mexican/Spanish sha!
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Nisiw365: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
southsouthking:
Lagos belongs to Edo
yes your father from edo is the governor

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Huracio(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Christane:
Gomez ??...he his from Mexico or Colombia ...how cum d name gomez
read the history of freed slaves brought from Brazil; when slave trade was abolished, most of freed slaves was actually moved back to their roots/ country, in Nigeria most were brought back through the sea to costal town known as badagry today and they settled there and that's why their generations still bears their name. ; most with Portuguese and Latin names, such as the Da Silvas, the Martins, the Pedros; these surnames popular for badagry , na dem be true lagosians, including the aworis that inhabited places like Sango Otta, Isheri, Ikeja, Iyanapaja, Isolo, Iganmu, Ikotun, Iyanoba and so on and the Benin descendants that occupied what is now known as Lagos islands, na dia linage be always King Of Lagos....

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by southsouthking(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Edo owns Lagos.
Nisiw365:
yes your father from edo is the governor
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Romanoff(f): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
ajagidiagbo1:
An harlot ruminating on Tinubu name. Wait till campaign time when your olosho business go boom.

Clowns leaving their state of origin and start talking nonsense on a state politics where your father is a vagabond.

Na only Olosho pikin dey call every woman Olosho and it is not his fault.

The first woman in his life who should have taught him better failed.

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Awoleesu(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one should ask Maduka how dem use Nairaland endorse, elect and return him as Anambra governor-elect...
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by sokera: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jagaban is the only gateway to be Lagos Governor… Long live greatest political mentor of our time .. Jagaban rules as long as he lives … Jagaban 2023 … if you are not yoruba don’t comment on my post if you don’t want Ogun to kill you , we are talking about our space now . Immigrant should not comment please …

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by emsco(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
This set of politician come out only when election year is at the corner. Mumu people
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by basty: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who is this Brazilian slave again?
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Nisiw365: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
southsouthking:
Edo owns Lagos.
We are saying same. Your useless father is the governor while the son of worthless oba of benin is a king in lagos

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Tomilola360: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
WiszyFraud:

I agree with you.

Hausa man should be made governor in Anambra
Igbo Man should be made governor in Lagos
Yoruba man should be made governor in Kano

One Nigeria grin

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by YorubarLord: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Go and rule over yourself in your redmud godforsaken biafuro grin
WiszyFraud:

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by YorubarLord: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
We need a fulani governor in Enugu state grin
Tomilola360:

I agree with you.

Hausa man should be made governor in Anambra
Igbo Man should be made governor in Lagos
Yoruba man should be made governor in Kano

One Nigeria grin

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by penceman(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
The Portuguese surnames is how you determine real Lagos indigenous family. cardoso Jose, Ricardo.
How tinubu who I heard his real name is Amuda is Chopin Lagos money due to one man! The present greedy head of afeniferere.

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by zomby(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
As much as I want Lagos to break-lose from Jagaban and his crew, I must also confess that the current Lagos state governor is doing a fine job. He represents a common man that most people can easily relate to. I truly like the dude and also admire his energy; in my book, the man deserves a second term. For this reason, I will not be supporting Prince Adewale.

IF AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT. Babajide Sanwo-olu for 2nd term!!

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Doyin2(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
ugodson:
Abegi, In as mush as I know tinubu is holding Lagos, I personally feel Lagos is doing well

Thank you.

I wonder how many states in Nigeria can compete with Lagos in terms of relative development and revenue mobilisation.

People should research how much was Lagos IGR before Tinubu stepped in.

Some ignoramus say after all Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and I ask them how much was Lagos IGR as the capital of Nigeria,before Tinubu became governor.

Google is your friend.

Some people would rather ejaculate over the 5% or 10% alpha beta is collecting as a consultant(money that could have gone to any other consultant) than rejoice over the over 7000% increase in Lagos IGR.

If a King in any clime rules for life,irrespective of his performance, I do not see why a performing Tinubu dynasty can not rule for life in Lagos.

Mention your state before you argue with me. angry

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by Christane: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Huracio:
read the history of freed slaves brought from Brazil; when slave trade was abolished, most of freed slaves was actually moved back to their roots/ country, in Nigeria most were brought back through the sea to costal town known as badagry today and they settled there and that's why their generations still bears their name. ; most with Portuguese and Latin names, such as the Da Silvas, the Martins, the Pedros; these surnames popular for badagry , na dem be true lagosians, including the aworis that inhabited places like Sango Otta, Isheri, Ikeja, Iyanapaja, Isolo, Iganmu, Ikotun, Iyanoba and so on and the Benin descendants that occupied what is now known as Lagos islands, na dia linage be always King Of Lagos....
thanks for d info ...I really appreciate
Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by poppincash: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Huracio:
how can returne slaves be the true lagosians?

Re: Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 by IbadeHQ: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
WiszyFraud:

Thesame chance they gave an Afonja in abia, Anambra and co.

2019: Atiku, Peter Obi Meet Behind Closed-Door / LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes / Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures)