Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please Guys Help Me Verify This Interview Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Guys Help Me Verify This Interview Message (1247 Views)

Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk / Help Me Verify This Job Interview / Who Else Got This Interview Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Help Me Verify This Interview Message by Rudyani33(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Invitation for an Interview

Hr Dennis Global
To
samsonrudy@yahoo.com
Jan 3 at 2:27 PM
Dear Applicants

After careful consideration of your online application. This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with the Human Resource Manager of our organization.

Your INTERVIEW will be based on the applied position of an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE

Below are details of your Appointment.

Date: 5th January 2022
Time: 8:30am
Venue: Building 36, Nationwide Ogba, Lagos.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;
1.Any valid means of identification
2.Face mask

For Enquiry call:
Phone: 07045844178
Appointment NO.: MIR/TRANS/ 0200
Best Regards
Re: Please Guys Help Me Verify This Interview Message by Bestie01(f): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rudyani33:
Invitation for an Interview

Hr Dennis Global
To
samsonrudy@yahoo.com
Jan 3 at 2:27 PM
Dear Applicants

After careful consideration of your online application. This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with the Human Resource Manager of our organization.

Your INTERVIEW will be based on the applied position of an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE

Below are details of your Appointment.

Date: 5th January 2022
Time: 8:30am
Venue: Building 36, Nationwide Ogba, Lagos.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;
1.Any valid means of identification
2.Face mask

For Enquiry call:
Phone: 07045844178
Appointment NO.: MIR/TRANS/ 0200
Best Regards
scam!
Re: Please Guys Help Me Verify This Interview Message by Dakolala85: 4:18am On Apr 04, 2022
I have semilar invitation but I don't know if it is legit
Re: Please Guys Help Me Verify This Interview Message by crowther15(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Dakolala85:

The structure of the mail is quite glaring that it is a GNLD people. No good organization will write a mail in such manners.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Verify This Interview Message by Emma1Oj(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dakolala85:
pls did u later attend the invite? How was it?

(1) (Reply)

3 Experienced Writers Wanted ₦80,000 To ₦95,000 Monthly, No Remote Option / Etb-waiting 2 See Adenuga / Fcmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.