Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) (3638 Views)

UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / UNIJOS Finally Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years - See Features / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by CampussNews: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian student identified as Olayinka Arimoro has finally relocated to Canada to further his education after overcoming delays posed by visa rejection for several months, Siggy reports.

Mr Olayinka on his linkedin page said his application for a Canadian visa was rejected the first time he applied, but he refused to give up.

When his first visa application got rejected, he said he was encouraged by the words of Dr Rita Orja, a top-flight Nigerian academic who lives in Canada.

"This visa got refused but I didn't lose faith especially with the amazing mentors and friends I had around me. Well... I am glad to say that those words have become a reality today. I finally won! I got into Canada yesterday to begin my training in Biostatistics" , he narrated.

https://campusnews.medium.com/nigerian-student-finally-moves-to-canada-after-months-of-visa-rejection-photos-9b64fbfb5656

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations dear! Make Nigeria proud ooo.
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by ahnie: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations sir.

The last picture Sha!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Irupetepete: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
2022,my year of jappa from Nigeria and its madness..
Could you all believe I spent almost 30k to go look at an abandoned and wrecked family house?
That's how my financial woes started...
What Nigeria juju cannot do does not exist...
The last time I visited that village was 17yrs ago... The urge to visit again was strong despite family and friends warning me not to go...
Went to my dad's family house, snap pictures.
Went to my mum's family house, snap pictures, went to where I was given birth to, the first house my dad rented, snap pictures..
I didn't even enter these houses o...
It was when I got back to base that my mind calmed down..
If you are from akoko, especially oka, you need serious deliverance from the shackles of that town...
Spent money just to go look at abandoned houses..
Thank God cos I know I will be finally free and Affliction shall not rise the third time...
What village wifi cannot connect does not exist

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
OMo na to japka sure pass ooo, I get faith say my K-1 Visa go fall put.
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by ahnie: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lolz...afar?
Irupetepete:
Could you all believe I spent almost 30k to go look at an abandoned and wrecked family house?
The last time I visited that village was 17yrs ago... The urge to visit again was strong despite family and friends warning me not to go...
Went to my mum's family house, snap pictures, went to where I was given birth to, the first house my dad rented, snap pictures..
If you are from akoko, especially oka, you need serious deliverance from the shackles of that town...
Thank God cos I know I will be finally free and Affliction shall not rise the third time...
I remembered when my father was still alive,I usually fall in to village very late at night.i no dey even come outside,infact no body apart from the cassava stems in my father's compound na them dey no say I dey around.
When am leaving....I leave very early.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by donproject2(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please I need anyone who has used other African countries' home address to seek for admission into schools in Germany.

I applied for a graduate study in one of the schools in Germany and I was given an admission recently. The thing is, I used an address in Cote d'Ivoire because of the reluctance of most German schools to give anyone coming directly from Nigeria an appointment.

I want to please know if I will need to translate my documents that I will present at the German embassy in Cote d'Ivoire during the time I will be processing my visa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am happy for u bro. I am also planning to leave the zoological garden this year too.
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
U just finish eating Gworo in the past pics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Parts of the body are

Teeth (eze)

Finish the rest...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
who da fvck cares
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by TheGreatIYANU: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wow. Congratulations to him! He has escaped the Hyper Inflation coming for Nigerians this year.

Quick word of advice:

• Pay 1/2 years rent to your Landlord right now and get a signed receipt

• Buy food you can keep long term - bag of rice, beans, pepper, etc.

• Pay 1/2 years rent to your Landlord RIGHT NOW! Collect a dated and signed receipt.

• Get a second, third, fourth fifth side hustle. Find ways (Legal) to increase your income before March or die trying

• PAY 1/2 YEARS RENT TO YOUR LANDLORD RIGHT NOW!!! COLLECT A SIGNED AND DATED RECIEPT.

• Get on YouTube or Udemy and start learning a skill that can earn you $$$s. You can offer your services on freelance sites like Fiverr, Upwork and start earning Fx right here in Nigeria!

• Lastly, PAY 1/2 YEARS RENT TO YOUR LANDLORD RIGHT NOW!!! COLLECT A SIGNED AND DATED RECIEPT.

The mother of all inflations is coming - https://punchng.com/nigerias-inflation-rate-may-be-among-worlds-highest-in-2022-world-bank/

If you can get your Shelter, Feeding and Clothing in check, you will be fine.

Ps... the only other option is to japa like our brother above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by ignis: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations to him.
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by coolshegs1: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Irupetepete:

Ìkàré, Àkókò, Akungba, etc.. All those areas ehn. Old people plenty anyhow so you no even know which one to trust. Similarly with old houses, and people still dey live there. Makes me wonder the type of jazz/hypnosis/belief tying them down there.

I'm not from there, but I've been making some deliveries there recently, so I got to know those places.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Irupetepete: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
coolshegs1:

Ìkàré, Àkókò, Akungba, etc.. All those areas ehn. Old people plenty anyhow so you no even know which one to trust. Similarly with old houses, and people still dey live there. Makes me wonder the type of jazz/hypnosis/belief tying them down there.

I'm not from there, but I've been making some deliveries there recently, so I got to know those places.
my brother, dey carry anointing water, anointing oil gum body while doing your delivery o, those people will wicked you without a reason..
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by revived2: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you like go simp bring in naija girl to Canada

You go hear am

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2022
You will be paying dollars to study abroad, and still got your application rejected.

Your case is seriously.
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by akinmusi(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by omonla10(m): 4:40am On Jan 05, 2022
I congratulate u bro.. U no longer need to pray hard to buy a car, a house, have good roads and other basic amenities..

U don win jackpot bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by heniford2: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
you guys yoruba hardly travel why
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Irupetepete: 5:47am On Jan 05, 2022
heniford2:
you guys yoruba hardly travel why
shebi you see say the travel wry I travel now, na wahala he put me...
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by 9japarts: 6:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Persistence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
You well so? Is it your place of nativity you are describing this way?
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by heniford2: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
shebi you see say the travel wry I travel now, na wahala he put me...
after 17years undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:

You don't have holy Ghost fire

I have many friends that go to this same oka and they are doing fine

Anywhere you reside, work or stay you need to pray because evil people dey everywhere that don't want progress
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by coolshegs1: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
my brother, dey carry anointing water, anointing oil gum body while doing your delivery o, those people will wicked you without a reason..

God dey my back, me dey use prayer hold body steady.. Make God help us for this country. Wickedness everywhere
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2022
How is this news for fucks_ sake? angry
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Irupetepete: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2022
obyrich:
You well so? Is it your place of nativity you are describing this way?
the place of nativity head no correct. If he correct, dem no go do me strong thing
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Thecreatorx: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Dr Rita Orji has gone very far in life
Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by Sirqt5(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigerian student at 40 something shocked grin. he don get two masters degrees already in stats . he applied for another masters in stats to get into Canada. d desperation for Canada is real grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Finally Moves To Canada After Months Of Visa Rejection (Photos) by samirus: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
ahnie:
Lolz...afar?
I remembered when my father was still alive,I usually fall in to village very late at night.i no dey even come outside,infact no body apart from the cassava stems in my father's compound na them dey no say I dey around.
When am leaving....I leave very early.
I’m originally from Oka akoko side , I can tell you my father has not even visited the family house since the past ten years because of this spiritual problem . Omo I fear them for those side

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This / How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? / PLATINUM REASONING CONTEST - Fresh 100% Scholarship For Nigerians 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.