Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel (25558 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Peace1993: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
GameGod:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-lifts-restrictions-same-sex-surrogacy-2022-01-04/
Surely, the two of of them(Judaism and Christianity) can never be God’s religions.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by abeeee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
How can you link gynocentrism to these things you have mentioned,I thought relationships were a two way street and what makes you think that it is inherently bad?men just have to live with the times of today and stop whining that women are making a name for themselves in the 21st century,your response is just stale.

There is no where it has been proven that men perform better than men or vice versa I understand biology and nature but don't come here with a stale ad hominem that men perform better than women and the fields I mentioned didn't necessarily state that women are more,women are better teachers (arguable) fashion experts and good in arts as we can see today.There is no evidence of men being better than women in the fields l mentioned or men being better than women in the ones they tend to dominate.

Evolutionary blah blah blah thank God I read and well learned to know that modern day reality is different from what you posted here a notable example is how women were the brains behind the covid vaccines being used today which if you ask me should require logic and smartness your ad hominem of men being smarter and logical than women has no place with reality of today it seems you are not updated with that one.Shebi they told us that women are better multi-taskers and decision makers so how can you say men perform better than women grin if not you appealing to your sentiments,how can you multi-task without being logical and smart cheesy since men have that exclusive talent alone grin since men are better problem solvers and logical thinkers why didn't they come up with the covid vaccines grin

The west will not collapse because women are coming out and taking decisive roles you can tell yourself whatever lie that will make you sleep better at night because you are even far from history because the fall and collapse of many civilizations as we have been taught was caused by men from wars,fall of the Soviet Union and empires all caused and collapsed by men and yes I am young and healthy and will hopefully live long to see many women succeed in the world,aim higher and break glass ceilings the west will not collapse because of women neither is gynocentrism the cause of anything but then any lie you can tell yourself to sleep at night is fine by me thank God it is not entirely grounded in reality.
Lol
You are thanking God you don't believe in ?
That's by the way
Well I shouldn't begin to give the statistics on the rise of women suffering from mental Issues in fact its getting over 40% of western women and more then 90 percent of the forty are devorces and single working moms ......

You can't cope with the man thing at all
Women will only scream inclusion where they gain and run away where its deadly
Why haven't women ask for equal drafting and recruitment in the military ......I laugh
Your idea of breaking ceilings seems great to you but you forget that the ceiling is there to make the building cool and comfy .....keep breaking it and break even the roof then blame men for the heat and leakage too

Time will only tell
And like I have said the west is collapsing
Its something real men have seen
The good times brought by the strong men of then(from the Renaissance to the industrial age ) has made men weak and even though some evil and ignorant greedy men brought the lies of equality for selfish economic reasons.....it is gradually leading to the collapse of the west except some real men take charge and change things again
But if not ......the weak men will of course being hard times and the hard time will make real men again that will have to conquer the hard times to bring good times and vice versa......at this point you may no longer understand what I am saying anymore but don't worry you will when things begin to play

Just don't be a tool of deceit is all am saying
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

Lol
You are thanking God you don't believe in ?
That's by the way
Wahala for who nor believe in God oo, because I am not a Christian did I tell you that I don't believe in God I believe that God has no religion and I believe in the existence of a supernatural being(God) just not organised religion.

Well I shouldn't begin to give the statistics on the rise of women suffering from mental Issues in fact its getting over 40% of western women and more then 90 percent of the forty are devorces and single working moms ......
In your mind men are not suffering from mental issues and it is only women who are single and divorce themselves,joker men don't seem to exist or affected in this illusion of yours

You can't cope with the man thing at all
Women will only scream inclusion where they gain and run away where its deadly
Adrift from reality just salty tears from you because women are making waves globally kpele
Why haven't women ask for equal drafting and recruitment in the military
But this is the case in Isreal because military experience is compulsory for both genders but how will you know this when you wanna be silly and mischievous.Thankfully women are not denied entry to the armed forces across the world and are given the level playing field to excel, when Isreal made military experience compulsory Israeli women obviously didn't complain. ......
I laugh
Your idea of breaking ceilings seems great to you but you forget that the ceiling is there to make the building cool and comfy .....keep breaking it and break even the roof then blame men for the heat and leakage too
Keep laughing at your ignorance,you seem not to know that the glass ceiling adage is metaphorical, obviously your knowledge of figure of speech flew out of the window tongue stop embarrassing yourself please this can't be the first time you are hearing of "breaking the glassl ceiling" ask Google for more clarification

Time will only tell
And like I have said the west is collapsing
Its something real men have seen
The good times brought by the strong men of then(from the Renaissance to the industrial age ) has made men weak and even though some evil and ignorant greedy men brought the lies of equality for selfish economic reasons.....it is gradually leading to the collapse of the west except some real men take charge and change things again
But if not ......the weak men will of course being hard times and the hard time will make real men again that will have to conquer the hard times to bring good times and vice versa......at this point you may no longer understand what I am saying anymore but don't worry you will when things begin to play

Just don't be a tool of deceit is all am saying

Lol, whatever lie that will make you sleep at night is fine by me.
I was right to call you misogynist not only are you a misogynist,you are sexist a male chauvinist that is just so insecure that women are catching up JD excelling the earlier you accept reality and don't see women as your competition the belters for you.
The only thing that is falling is many especially women no longer buy the BS narrative insecure men like you like to lie to yourselves about and the doom you envisage because women are gaining grounds will only exist in your head thank God it is far from reality.
You are the one exuding deceit by denying reality and hoping for gloomy society because it is no longer going the way you want it to.

Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Reasoning(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jack005:
Israel? Hmm... Are these bible stories really true? Nawaoh!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Emma15678: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
tsinzu:

Israel is not occupying palestine
They are forcefully occupying Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Reasoning(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
It all About the Benjamin babe!!!!!
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by abeeee(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wahala for who nor believe in God oo, because I am not a Christian did I tell you that I don't believe in God I believe that God has no religion and I believe in the existence of a supernatural being(God) just not organised religion.

In your mind men are not suffering from mental issues and it is only women who are single and divorce themselves,joker men don't seem to exist or affected in this illusion of yours

Adrift from reality just salty tears from you because women are making waves globally kpele
But this is the case in Isreal because military experience is compulsory for both genders but how will you know this when you wanna be silly and mischievous.Thankfully women are not denied entry to the armed forces across the world and are given the level playing field to excel, when Isreal made military experience compulsory Israeli women obviously didn't complain. ......Keep laughing at your ignorance,you seem not to know that the glass ceiling adage is metaphorical, obviously your knowledge of figure of speech flew out of the window tongue stop embarrassing yourself please this can't be the first time you are hearing of "breaking the glassl ceiling" ask Google for more clarification

Lol, whatever lie that will make you sleep at night is fine by me.
I was right to call you misogynist not only are you a misogynist,you are sexist a male chauvinist that is just so insecure that women are catching up JD excelling the earlier you accept reality and don't see women as your competition the belters for you.
The only thing that is falling is many especially women no longer buy the BS narrative insecure men like you like to lie to yourselves about and the doom you envisage because women are gaining grounds will only exist in your head thank God it is far from reality.
You are the one exuding deceit by denying reality and hoping for gloomy society because it is no longer going the way you want it to.

Radarada
Lol women are competing how .....Lol I am only concerned about the damage the negation of your primary duty has caused and is still causing society

You can never compete with men ......it is just impossible

And like I said just watch out ....
What I said about mental health by the way is simple statistics and they will keep rising

So just chill
Chill
And watch ........

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 2mNaira: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

My point is that this current Isreali's occupying Isreal can be argued as not the offsprings of Abraham,even some Isreali's of today don't even believe it or agree with this point some of you Christians make, Isreali's are not necessarily the Isrealites of the Bible so your opinion is not really grounded in the reality of today trying to make an excuse for a nation that doesn't even believe or regard what you are saying.It is arguable that they are the seeds of Abraham and besides I thought Christians are all seeds of Abraham.

Only evangelicals or Christians believe this not necessarily the Israeli's of today,so I called it delusional because the current Isreali's of today founded the state in 1948 and not actually the ones from the Bible because Judaism today isn't just a tribe or culture as it was then but a religion and many of them that went back to the middle East to found the state of Isreal in the 1940's following the Holocaust have European ancestry and is a country that welcomes anyone who practices the Jewish faith.They even wanted to name the country Zion before deciding to name it Isreal if it was called Zion would you believe that they are the same Isrealites of the Bible?
Anyway I personally don't believe that they are special in God's sight as for me we are all equal and loved in God's eyes and it has been a long time I read the Bible.
Go and learn the history of the state of Isreal founded in 1948

Sorry this is coming a little bit late.

If we go by Biblical prophecies we have every reason to believe that the people presently occupying the Isrealites"s territory are the the Isrealites of the Bible. It is possible that some people of European came along with them in 1948 there is nothing wrong with that.

When they were leaving Egypt for the promise Land , there went with them a mixed multitude of people of other nations who were not Hebrews.

If you are familiar with the old testament you will know that God permits foreigners, willho are willing to worship Jehovah according to the laws and ordinances that Moses gave them, to dwell among them. God in fact gave laws and ordinances for the protection of foreigners who choose to live among them.

During the old testament days, there were people living with the Isrealites who were not Hebrews because they tricked Joshua and the leaders of Isreal to make a covenant with them not to kill them. Saul during his days tried to eliminate these people but God became angry with Isreal because of it and israel was plagued.

During the new testament period, there were a particular people living in the land of Isreal who were not Jews. These people were called Samaritans. Jews do not interact with them, because they were not Jews; yet they called Abraham there father. If you are familiar with the Gospels you will remember the account of how Jesus met a Samaritan woman at a well who he asked water of and who he eventually preached to along with her Samaritan Community.

What I am trying to drive at is this: non-jews living with the Jews in Isreal as citizens is not a new occurrence. It has been happening since Bible days.

If you have taken time to study the Bible you will realise that God fulfils his words( or prophecies) through innocent circumstances.

At the time Mary was heavily pregnant with Jesus, there was a decree from the Roman Government that every Isrealites should return to their native town for a census. Joseph and Mary who were not residents of Bethlehem, their native town, had to travel to Bethlehem for the Census. Well, she and her husband got stuck there until she had to deliver her baby in Bethlehem fulfilling the prophecy that the Christ will be born in Bethlehem. Time will not permit me, if not I would have given you instances upon instances were Good fulfilled prophecies through innocent circumstances.

The point is I am trying to drive home is that creating the nation of Isreal in 1948 may look like an innocent circumstance, yet it is Good working to fulfil prophecies. The same explanation holds for naming the new state Isreal instead of Zion.

You said there Isrealis who believe they are not descendants of Abraham. This is quite possible, because not every Isreali is a descendant of Abraham as explained above. This has nothing to do with Bible or religion, it is a matter of knowing one's root. For instance, there is a group in the Niger Delta who speaks Igbo language , but maintains they are not Igbos. My own people speak Yoruba language but we are not Yorubas.

All children of Abraham know their root.

While Christians are children of Abraham by faith, Isrealites are children of Abraham according to the flesh.

The reason why Isreal has a special place in the heart and plan of God is because of the Covenant that God made with Abraham. Bible tells us that it is an everlasting Covenant. Because Abraham obeyed the voice of God and kept his end of the Covenant, God is under bound to keep his own end of the Covenant. He is a covenant keeping God. That is why no matter how much Israel as a nation strays from God, God will never abandon them.

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by tsinzu: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Emma15678:

They are forcefully occupying Palestine.
Which country is palestine? Is there any country called palestine now? Was there any country called palestine when Israel was created in 1948? Do you even know the history of the palestinian region? What makes you think the land belongs to the palestinian Arabs and not the palestinian Jews? The Israelis are living in their own land and they are not forcefully occupying it or any other country.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

Lol women are competing how .....Lol I am only concerned about the damage the negation of your primary duty has caused and is still causing society

You can never compete with men ......it is just impossible

And like I said just watch out ....
What I said about mental health by the way is simple statistics and they will keep rising

So just chill
Chill
And watch ........

*Yawns* my primary duty is the duty I choose to give myself,you are too small to tell me what my primary duty is as far I am concerned my own primary duty is not being negated.

Nobody is competing with me the competition is only in your head that is why you are so insecure and sentimental on this issue.If women weren't competing I wonder why you are unnecessarily worked up over nothing then grin

You are saying trash dooh you will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
2mNaira:

Sorry this is coming a little bit late.

If we go by Biblical prophecies we have every reason to believe that the people presently occupying the Isrealites"s territory are the the Isrealites of the Bible. It is possible that some people of European came along with them in 1948 there is nothing wrong with that.

When they were leaving Egypt for the promise Land , there went with them a mixed multitude of people of other nations who were not Hebrews.

If you are familiar with the old testament you will know that God permits foreigners, willho are willing to worship Jehovah according to the laws and ordinances that Moses gave them, to dwell among them. God in fact gave laws and ordinances for the protection of foreigners who choose to live among them.

During the old testament days, there were people living with the Isrealites who were not Hebrews because they tricked Joshua and the leaders of Isreal to make a covenant with them not to kill them. Saul during his days tried to eliminate these people but God became angry with Isreal because of it and israel was plagued.

During the new testament period, there were a particular people living in the land of Isreal who were not Jews. These people were called Samaritans. Jews do not interact with them, because they were not Jews; yet they called Abraham there father. If you are familiar with the Gospels you will remember the account of how Jesus met a Samaritan woman at a well who he asked water of and who he eventually preached to along with her Samaritan Community.

What I am trying to drive at is this: non-jews living with the Jews in Isreal as citizens is not a new occurrence. It has been happening since Bible days.

If you have taken time to study the Bible you will realise that God fulfils his words( or prophecies) through innocent circumstances.

At the time Mary was heavily pregnant with Jesus, there was a decree from the Roman Government that every Isrealites should return to their native town for a census. Joseph and Mary who were not residents of Bethlehem, their native town, had to travel to Bethlehem for the Census. Well, she and her husband got stuck there until she had to deliver her baby in Bethlehem fulfilling the prophecy that the Christ will be born in Bethlehem. Time will not permit me, if not I would have given you instances upon instances were Good fulfilled prophecies through innocent circumstances.

The point is I am trying to drive home is that creating the nation of Isreal in 1948 may look like an innocent circumstance, yet it is Good working to fulfil prophecies. The same explanation holds for naming the new state Isreal instead of Zion.

You said there Isrealis who believe they are not descendants of Abraham. This is quite possible, because not every Isreali is a descendant of Abraham as explained above. This has nothing to do with Bible or religion, it is a matter of knowing one's root. For instance, there is a group in the Niger Delta who speaks Igbo language , but maintains they are not Igbos. My own people speak Yoruba language but we are not Yorubas.

All children of Abraham know their root.

While Christians are children of Abraham by faith, Isrealites are children of Abraham according to the flesh.

The reason why Isreal has a special place in the heart and plan of God is because of the Covenant that God made with Abraham. Bible tells us that it is an everlasting Covenant. Because Abraham obeyed the voice of God and kept his end of the Covenant, God is under bound to keep his own end of the Covenant. He is a covenant keeping God. That is why no matter how much Israel as a nation strays from God, God will never abandon them.

You have got to be kidding me, don't tell me you believed this thing you typed, anyway to each his own

Dooh

3 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 2mNaira: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have got to be kidding me, don't tell me you believed this thing you typed, anyway to each his own

Dooh

Of course I do believe it. There are scriptural references for everything I said. I did not quote them because I didn't want the post to be too long.

By the way, the fact that a great many Isrealis practice Judaism means they believe Abraham is their father. Judaism is based on the old testament. The old old testament contains accounts of the dealings of God with Abraham,Isaac and Jacob and his dealings with their ancestors who came out of Egypt to the promise Land.

I'll tell you what I find difficult to believe: it is that there are Isrealites who do not believe that Abraham is their father. It would have been nice if you had quoted a reputable source to support that your claim. Since, I cannot refute the claim, hence my explanation above.

I'll tell you one more thing I find difficult to believe, that there were Europeans who followed them to start a new nation of Israel in 1948. It really would have been nice if you had quoted a credible source on that. Well, since I cannot refute that, hence my explanation above.

I do know for certain that before the new state of Israel was formed, their were Jews in almost every nation of Europe. There were German Jews, French Jews, English Jews, Polish Jews etc. There were even American Jews.

I wish you a pleasant evening.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Common no dey talk rubbish ... Which atheist... Back your comments with facts

@ 2mNaira

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by abeeee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

*Yawns* my primary duty is the duty I choose to give myself,you are too small to tell me what my primary duty is as far I am concerned my own primary duty is not being negated.

Nobody is competing with me the competition is only in your head that is why you are so insecure and sentimental on this issue.If women weren't competing I wonder why you are unnecessarily worked up over nothing then grin

You are saying trash dooh you will be alright.
Just chill and wait

E go soon clear for everybody eye
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Salt06:

You're the one who is clueless because it is clearly written in the bible that even after Christ coming the Israelites- natural branches as Apostle paul used to symbolise them- refuse to believe in him and that is why we who were called gentiles (wild olive trees) were grafted in as part of God's agenda to adopt us in his redemptive plan. By this, both the natural branches and the engrafted ones would have no excuse because they'd had the opportunity to make a choice for salvation. Romans 10 and 11

You really need to pipe down.

You cannot know about a people's history more than the people it belongs to.

Jesus comes from a Jewish lineage, you as an African that has never left it's shores-I presume- cannot know more than them if Christ is their Messiah.

How condenscending. Don't talk like you know them.

They also don't accept your new testament, so those verses up there are meaningless.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Firebomber:

They are not the one going about bombing and killing non Muslim in there hisslamic country. You dumb head slammer

Last I checked, the percentage of Christian in Israel is increasing compare to all your useless arab countries, did I need to remind you that your hisslamic arab hate Christianity so much that they place death penalty on anyone that dump hisslam to Christianity.

What a myopic fool.

Because I critiqued Christian Jew-worship up there, that means I'm automatically a Muslim?
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tzar:
I thought the Torah abhors homosexuality?!

Most Jews are atheists lol

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
No wonder Jesus asked His disciple if He would meet faith/religion on earth by the time He returns. He sees the end from the beginning. Its not even 3,000 years after His ascension and things are going upside down already. The whole world isn't healthy anymore as it used to be...any sensible being would know that the end is near cos most of the things the bible had predicted are happening already in our very eyes. We need to come to true repentance cos e go shock many when the rapture eventually takes place. It would be like a joke like the way covid started unannounced.

Bla bla bla

You cannot be more religious that the people that gave the faith to you. Calm down.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
tsinzu:

Israel is not occupying palestine

You sound like a coon. Stop supporting them, they are not your friends.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Salt06(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

You really need to pipe down.

You cannot know about a people's history more than the people it belongs to.

Jesus comes from a Jewish lineage, you as an African that has never left it's shores-I presume- cannot know more than them if Christ is their Messiah.

How condenscending. Don't talk like you know them.

They also don't accept your new testament, so those verses up there are meaningless.

Go read up your bomb making/ terrorist breeding manual dear
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
engrchykae:
Israel is a British creation to checkmate the Arabs.
Just as Belgium is a British creation to checkmate France influence.
Abdul Nasser told Israel"what we have here is simply Hebrew speaking gentiles,you left black and came back white"
Haile sellasie is from the line of Solomon.
Do the maths

The mizrahi Jews are not white. You can even class them as people of colour. I suspect they are what Jews initially looked like before they started race mixing.

The rest may be appropriators.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Salt06:

Is this the best you could do? I'm now a Muslim because I told you about yourself?

My God, you people are truly idiotic.

You cannot make sense to the senseless.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Salt06(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Is this the best you could do? I'm now a Muslim because I told you about yourself?

My God, you people are truly idiotic.

You cannot make sense to the senseless.

You're the senseless and idiotic one here dear. I initially ignored your reply earlier when i observed you were eager to display your shallowness...
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Salt06:

You're the senseless and idiotic one here dear. Such a display of your shallowness...

Stupid Jew worshipper. Read wide and far and know who your chosen people truly are.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Salt06(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Stupid Jew worshipper. Read wide and far and know who your chosen people truly are.

Run along now. Go headbutt the floor and read the bombing/ terrorist breeding manual baby
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
dRefiner:
Isreal oh Isreal..why na? why? remember... Ye are the people of GOD. Remember the covenant wit him. Remember! Remember!! Remember!!!

You sound like a slave.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
dalass:

Throwing away the baby with the bathwater is wrong. Serving and obeying God for the white man put him light years ahead of others. Israel as small as it is than probably your local government is far ahead of our whole nation!

Religion is man's creation and bound to fail. Those white people jettisoning their God are witnessing implosion where young guys who do not know God are taking guns to school to exterminate innocent friends and teachers for absolutely no reason!

15 year olds in the news are killing 13 year old girl for rituals. If these kids fear God and they are taught that there are consequences I'm this world and eternity. That'd make a huge difference.

Throw away religion but not our beliefs in the right laws to obey God always then we'll live truly peaceful and also prosperous lives

Alot of Nigerians claim to 'fear god'. But where has the 'fear of god' taken Nigeria?

Christianity/Islam has not worked for black people because it is not in our likeness. It was never for us. It doesn't accommodate for us.

If a God is out there, he hates black people.

You are a product of colonization. You were taught to believe and think the way you do. You aren't saying special or new so calm down.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Salt06:

Weak. You have no other point.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 2mNaira: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

@ 2mNaira

Sorry, I don't really understand the purpose of this mention. Do you mind telling me?
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
2mNaira:

Sorry, I don't really understand the purpose of this mention. Do you mind telling me?

You said alot of Jews practise Judaism but that data contradicts you.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 2mNaira: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

You said alot of Jews practise Judaism but that data contradicts you.

All right thanks. I'll find time to double check the validity of your chart. For now I accept it. If I find it not to be valid I will let you know . I couldn't even find the name "Judaism" on the chart. Is it that the percentage is lower than that of Christianity or there is another name for it there like the " traditional" religion? I have always believed that there are more Judaist in Israel than christians.

I believe it important to state here that this chart does not detract from the validity of my submissions on this thread . Like I said Christian's believe that Israel is dear to God and his plans because they are children of Abraham not that they believe that it is a Christian country.

Yes, indeed Israel are God's people because of the Covenant God had with Abraham which is an everlasting Covenant . Right now Israel is in the falling away state which is incidentally also a Gentile dispensation. This means his focus right now is saving the gentiles that is why Christianity is spreading and more active in the Gentiles world . After the dispensation of the Gentiles , God will execute his plans to save Isreal . So, every thing is on course as far as the nation of Israel concerned. So, all Isreal shall be saved.

Romans 11:26 And [b]so all Israel shall be saved: [/b]as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

@1Sharon Ignore the scriptures above if you don't like them. They are more for others following the thread .

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 5:04am On Jan 06, 2022
2mNaira:

All right thanks. I'll find time to double check the validity of your chart. For now I accept it. If I find it not to be valid I will let you know . I couldn't even find the name "Judaism" on the chart. Is it that the percentage is lower than that of Christianity or there is another name for it there like the " traditional" religion? I have always believed that there are more Judaist in Israel than christians.

I believe it important to state here that this chart does not detract from the validity of my submissions on this thread. Like I said Christian's believe that Israel is dear to God and his plans because they are children of Abraham not that they believe that it is a Christian country.

Yes, indeed Israel are God's people because of the Covenant God had with Abraham which is an everlasting Covenant . Right now Israel is in the falling away state which is incidentally also a Gentile dispensation. This means his focus right now is saving the gentiles that is why Christianity is spreading and more active in the Gentiles world . After the dispensation of the Gentiles , God will execute his plans to save Isreal . So, every thing is on course as far as the nation of Israel concerned. So, all Isreal shall be saved.

Romans 11:26 And [b]so all Israel shall be saved: [/b]as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

@1Sharon Ignore the scriptures above if you don't like them. They are more for others following the thread .

Judaism is divided into traditional, religious and ultra- orthodox.

Altogether practising Jews make up 41%.

Atheist (secular) Jews make up 40%. So,there are almost the same amount of atheist Jews as there are practising Jews.

Yes it does detract from the validity, you said this:

2mNaira:

By the way, the fact that a great many Isrealis practice Judaism means they believe Abraham is their father.

A great many do not practise Judaism in the way you think. They follow the Talmud(a book that mocks and derides your jesus) in addition to the Torah.

Israel is dear to God? Please stop being a follow follow sheep, you can still practise religion with sense abeg. If Israel is dear to God, why is he not dear to the Israelis ? Perhaps they see something you don't. Remember that the Bible is about the Jewish customs, traditions and cultures. You are an Africa in Africa, you cannot claim to know better than the Jewish people and their tribal god-yahweh.

Stop the Jewish veneration. They aren't your friends. They don't like Christians the way you like them.
No other culture around the word venerates Jews like African christians. Everybody else sees them for who they are.

Go and read why the derogatory word for them "kike" is related to their christophobia.

How can Jews be god's people when are christophobia?

I thought you need to accept Jesus into your heart to be his child?

WAKE UP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt / Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.