Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel (25552 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by illicit(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2022
dalass:

What's called common sense is quite uncommon these days. And what's common sense to you may actually be stupidly obnoxious to another

The people who exported their religion to us are jettisoning it already

They are bent on exporting another nonsense to us already

Everything is business

U see what I mean?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by owagbeba: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Iliveforever:
Bennet is really not heading the right way

Lol... it’s not about Bennet, it’s the knesset that made the laws.

History of gay rights:
same-sex sexual activity was legalized in 1988

Discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation was prohibited in 1992.

Same-sex couples are allowed to jointly adopt, following a landmark court decision in 2008

LGBT people are also allowed to serve openly in the military.

Tel Aviv was referred to by the Calgary Herald as one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world

Unregistered cohabitation since 1994;

Same-sex marriages performed outside of Israel recognized since 2006,

recognition of same-sex unions inside Tel-Aviv Yafo since 2020

A monument dedicated to the gay victims of the Holocaust was erected in Tel Aviv in 2014

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by tsinzu: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2022
NoSentiment:

Who is slowpoke? If Israel is holy, why does it legalise same s£x? Keep on deceiving urself.
You are the moronic person here. Read my post again and read your response to it then tell me how your response makes any sense.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by tsinzu: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Israel is not occupying Palestine? Your stupidity get PhD.
You're the stupid one here because you made absolutely no point whatsoever. I repeat, Israel is NOT occupying palestine.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by tsinzu: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Really?
Really
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Athemisia: 6:22am On Jan 05, 2022
jmoore:
LGBTQ is an association of insane individuals.

You love homosexuality but you want to reproduce with heterosexuality. Foolish people!

They should have mixed sperm from two men to form a baby. Or use the egg of a woman to fertilize an egg of another woman.
I think they're really confused of what they want.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2022
And Jesus said the kingdom of God shall be taken away from Israel and give to a nation produce it kind of fruit.

Israel is a scam, Jew is a scam, Christianity is a scam.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by KelB(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Things are happening
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Kay25(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2022
End time indeed...
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Olamilekan92: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2022
2mNaira:

Affirmative from the holy spirit

No, Christians don't believe Isreal is a Christian state. They believe the hold a special place in God's heart and plans because of his promise to Abraham.

Yes, they have hated Christianity right from Bible days. According to the Bible, Isreal will remain In this fallen state until the dispensation of the Gentiles is over .

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Read Romans 9,10 and 11 for details.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Prince001(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2022
uthlaw:
Why the noise,we only have 3% of Christians in Israel... Even Jesus was never a Christian!

Tell them óò. This is what most Nigerians religious gullibles have no idea about!
They need to search for knowledge in order to be free instead of believing whatever someone says without cross-checked!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Iliveforever(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2022
owagbeba:

Lol... it’s not about Bennet, it’s the knesset that made the laws.

History of gay rights:
same-sex sexual activity was legalized in 1988

Discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation was prohibited in 1992.

Same-sex couples are allowed to jointly adopt, following a landmark court decision in 2008

LGBT people are also allowed to serve openly in the military.

Tel Aviv was referred to by the Calgary Herald as one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world

Unregistered cohabitation since 1994;

Same-sex marriages performed outside of Israel recognized since 2006,

recognition of same-sex unions inside Tel-Aviv Yafo since 2020

A monument dedicated to the gay victims of the Holocaust was erected in Tel Aviv in 2014

Funny how Israel that should be the example during this end time is now doing worst and Muslims are even the ones against it. Such a funny life
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by MDK777: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Israel Will Soon Meet Their Donm In The Hand Of The Iran. PIGS ! And Some FooLS Are Going There For PrigRiMagE I PitY Them All. As For Now God Will Say What Are Bleep!
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Basiliun: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Isreal had for a long time lost their spritual values after numerous disobediece of God' s divine mandates. Salvation had been extended to all who believe in the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ (mark. 16:15-16, Matt. 28:18-19) . Believers are now spritual isreal weather black white, poor, rich, African or Asian, it doesn't matter where you come from, hence God no longer deals with men on national level, rather on individual basis.

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by MDK777: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
God Where Are Your People ? HaHaHaHa.. God Why Did You Destroyed The City Of GoMoRa
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
isaiah4life:
Where dey born Jesus! cry

A land of pilgrimage is now a land soiled with atrocities.

How banal.

Even Jesus will not go against their brothers decision otherwise he will be nailed to a cross
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

There is already an equal playing field for both genders .....you are only now asking men to step down despite their performance and better capacity which is bad

And also it hasn't been proven anywhere that women has better leadership skills instead the opposite has been the case
Most civilizations and societies that collapsed happened after they had female leaders or after moving towards gynocentrism

And in life there are no fields of endeavour where women have proven to be better than men in terms of output and performance .....the best in all fields keeps being men and I am talking about in the last few decades where men has fallen
Science
Art
Music
Sports
Military
Cooking
You name it
Or you could otherwise name fields where women has proven so

The role where women beat men in life always is in keeping and raising the home which by the way is one of the most important roles in society

But you have been lied to and told that you shouldn't be in the kitchen as if that's the only part of the home so you are asked to go out and work or pursue careers while the home is left empty as both parents are out and the kids are left to who knows to gather ideas and basic virtues as so therefore society has been collapsing
Well I only blame the assholes who brought up the lie in western countries so as to double the work force and taxes ....they will reap rewards in full soon

Science

Undiluted rubbish,thank God the world has actually moved on from your reasoning although it is quite disappointing that you reason this way, however you can tell the women around you that the best role they can perform in is the home thank God many women of this century are moving past this lie we have been told in the past.

I will reiterate again I am against stereotypical gender roles and they are nothing but falsehoods also can you do well to name the civilisations that collapsed after they had female leaders because your misogyny is so glaring and embarrassing to see.

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
ndukwejoe:
He said the truth

He said nothing truthful but just comic relief.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
sylve11:

Make you dey use alternate ackl dey fool yourself. cool

You must be talking about yourself.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
2mNaira:

I don't understand this your post. Do you mind clarifying it? What is delusion here? Isrealites are the offspring of Abraham.

If you have read the Bible you would realise that the Isrealites have done worse than the attrocities mention here ever since the old testament periods. Many times they stopped believing in God and worshipped idols. They even started emulating other nations around them by offering their children to molech. The practised homosexuslity. What God did each time their attrocities reached Astronomical dimensions was to evict them from the land of Isreal through defeal war and scatter them into the different nations of the world through captivity. Each time they repent and call on him he returns them back to their land.

What is happening in Isreal now is nothing new. There is absolutely no reason to believe that the people in Isreal now are not the offspring of Abraham. Even if none of them believe in Jehovah, that I'd still not enough proof .
I am quite aware that many Isrealites are Muslims, many are atheists, and many practice Judaism. That still means nothing. Bible has clearly stated that Isreal is currently in the period of falling away until the dispensation of the Gentiles is over. This means that God is at the moment focusing on the Salvation of Gentiles while they wallow in attrocities.

My point is that this current Isreali's occupying Isreal can be argued as not the offsprings of Abraham,even some Isreali's of today don't even believe it or agree with this point some of you Christians make, Isreali's are not necessarily the Isrealites of the Bible so your opinion is not really grounded in the reality of today trying to make an excuse for a nation that doesn't even believe or regard what you are saying.It is arguable that they are the seeds of Abraham and besides I thought Christians are all seeds of Abraham.

Only evangelicals or Christians believe this not necessarily the Israeli's of today,so I called it delusional because the current Isreali's of today founded the state in 1948 and not actually the ones from the Bible because Judaism today isn't just a tribe or culture as it was then but a religion and many of them that went back to the middle East to found the state of Isreal in the 1940's following the Holocaust have European ancestry and is a country that welcomes anyone who practices the Jewish faith.They even wanted to name the country Zion before deciding to name it Isreal if it was called Zion would you believe that they are the same Isrealites of the Bible?
Anyway I personally don't believe that they are special in God's sight as for me we are all equal and loved in God's eyes and it has been a long time I read the Bible.
Go and learn the history of the state of Isreal founded in 1948

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by abeeee(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Undiluted rubbish,thank God the world has actually moved on from your reasoning although it is quite disappointing that you reason this way, however you can tell the women around you that the best role they can perform in is the home thank God many women of this century are moving past this lie we have been told in the past.

I will reiterate again I am against stereotypical gender roles and they are nothing but falsehoods also can you do well to name the civilisations that collapsed after they had female leaders because your misogyny is so glaring and embarrassing to see.
This is why we know you can't lead at least not when men back you

I asked questions the required you to bring facts and answers logically but your biology will always reveal itself (emotional beings )

Answer the question
Before asking me
Or you don't know about egypt , Rome , or even the current falling western world

Please if you want to prove anything wrong ......don't be emotional and talk with reasonin by bringing answers to questions and arguments made

Thanks
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

This is why we know you can't lead at least not when men back you

I asked questions the required you to bring facts and answers logically but your biology will always reveal itself (emotional beings )

Answer the question
Before asking me
Or you don't know about egypt , Rome , or even the current falling western world

Please if you want to prove anything wrong ......don't be emotional and talk with reasonin by bringing answers to questions and arguments made

Thanks

You are just another comic relief,when they cannot win an argument they resort to the archaic talk of emotions and logical that has no scientific or biological backing whatsoever,in your mind men are not emotional and women are not logical (you can't be serious) cheesy

Every human is an emotional and logical being and irrationality does not necessarily translate to being emotional neither does being emotional mean weakness or something bad,oga go and learn because you are just embarrassing yourself here

Who doesn't know about Egypt, Rome and other ancient civilizations show me where female leadership brought about gynocentrism you are fumbling grin

Who is being emotional here if not you, since you can't win the argument youl couldn't hide your misogynoir and you want me to believe that I am being emotional because I disagreed with you and asked for proof/fact this your gaslighting is on another level p

3 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by wink2015(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2022
isaiah4life:

How banal.

Surrogacy is not a bad thing.

It has always been existing.

It is more recently the awareness is getting deeper especially in Nigeria thanks to popular Nollywood actress Ini Edo who have embraced it to have a child.

But in the case of Israel, they are now extending their health system to lesbian and gay people.

THEY WANT TO PROMOTE MEDICAL TOURISM FOR ISRAEL SO THAT PEOPLE CAN COME TO ISRAEL TO SPEND MONEY.

NIGERIA HAVE SOME OF THE WORLD BEST DOCTORS BUT OUR GOVERNMENT IS MAKING THE ENVIRONMENT VERY HARSH FOR THEM TO PRACTISE MEDICINE.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by abeeee(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just another comic relie,when they cannot win an argument they resort to the archaic talk of emotions and logical that has no scientific or biological backing whatsoever,in your mind men are not emotional and women are not logical (you can't be serious) cheesy

Every human is an emotional and logical being and irrationality does not necessarily translate to being emotional neither does being emotional mean weakness or something bad,oga go and learn because you are just embarrassing yourself here

Who doesn't know about Egypt, Rome and other ancient civilizations show me where female leadership brought about gynocentrism you are fumbling grin

Who is being emotional here if not you, since you can't win the argument youl couldn't hide your misogynoir and you want me to believe that I am being emotional because I disagreed with you and asked for proof/fact this your gaslighting is on another level p
You didn't disagree I asked you to tell me at least three fields of endeavour in life where women has excelled more then men in the past decade and you didn't give a sensible reply to that

You started lebelling me and stuffs
I don't want to digress cause you haven't made any reasonable disagreement to what I quoted two quotes ago
So please if you can't bring statistics and facts then kindly let me know
We aren't quarrelling darling
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by ufotunang: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
isaiah4life:

How banal.
...a country where they born Jesus....a country that should lead by example and show good Christianity Bible character...but they allow the devil to deceive them
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by ufotunang: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Why do they need surrogacy ...I thought they could give birth....why can't they give birth to children....they think they can cheat nature or God... anything God tells us to do is always perfect
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by IbadeHQ: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Israel is not doing well on this one.

Na so bros, many people don't know that even Naphtali Bennett their president is an atheist. Religious my foot. It will shock many people that many Israelites only identify themselves as being Jew and not christians. U hardly see them with new testament. They identify more with the book of Moses than that of Jesus Christ.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

You didn't disagree I asked you to tell me at least three fields of endeavour in life where women has excelled more then men in the past decade and you didn't give a sensible reply to that[

You started lebelling me and stuffs
I don't want to digress cause you haven't made any reasonable disagreement to what I quoted two quotes ago
So please if you can't bring statistics and facts then kindly let me know
We aren't quarrelling darling

Let me say Teaching, Nursing, Fashion and other medical areas outside of medicine and surgery.

Also according to recent stats women are getting more degrees and being more educated than men that is a sign of good things to come,anyway your question is quite mischievous because my point never was of women must do better than men my point was about a level playing field when I gave the example of leadership I don't recall bringing in any argument that women are better than men in anything or call out fields where women dominate I said that women have shown and proven that they can be good leaders without comparing it with men so I find this your question nothing but you wanting to be mischievous.That said there are many more ceilings and fields women are aiming at and with time they will be a force to reckon with an example is law which at one point women were banned from studying today across the world women make a significant percentage of lawyers who not only excel academically but advocacy wise and other areas I know this because that is my field and I know how law once started and even in Nigeria many young girls are pursuing that degree and STEM related fields are opening doors for women to excel it isn't about competition but rather an equal playing field.

I am labeling you stuff because that is what you are and I could discern it from your post,you won't see any reasonable disagreement because your own disagreement hasn't even been reasonable.I deduced it when you tried to play the emotional/logical failed card with me

Lol,who is contending here to bring facts if not you answer my question on the ancient civilizations and how women's involvement brought about gynocentrism since I have answered yours you are the one disagreeing with me when you quoted me to counter me so it is up to you to bring facts which you have clearly failed to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Firebomber: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol they're so Clueless I swear. Alot of Israelis are actually atheists.

Oh and they hate Christianity.

They are not the one going about bombing and killing non Muslim in there hisslamic country. You dumb head slammer

Last I checked, the percentage of Christian in Israel is increasing compare to all your useless arab countries, did I need to remind you that your hisslamic arab hate Christianity so much that they place death penalty on anyone that dump hisslam to Christianity.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by penceman(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2022
In our hearing prophecy has been fulfilled
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Salt06(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol they're so Clueless I swear. Alot of Israelis are actually atheists.

Oh and they hate Christianity.

You're the one who is clueless because it is clearly written in the bible that even after Christ coming the Israelites- natural branches as Apostle paul used to symbolise them- refuse to believe in him and that is why we who were called gentiles (wild olive trees) were grafted in as part of God's agenda to adopt us in his redemptive plan. By this, both the natural branches and the engrafted ones would have no excuse because they'd had the opportunity to make a choice for salvation. Romans 10 and 11

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by lomprico(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Why has God become passive? What happened to him? Unlike the old days of sodom n gomorrah, Neniver etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Haiti Prime Minister, Ariel Henry Survives Assassination Attempt / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.