Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Job Interview; Please Help. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview; Please Help. (9938 Views)

I've Been Invited For An Interview, Please Say A Word Of Prayer For Me / Job Interview.. Please Is This Legit / Adron Homes Properties Interview...Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Htt0: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Shytreasure(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Aleora:
Your location

I'm in Lagos.
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Shytreasure(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2022
kernniejay:
The first thing you need to go with is CONFIDENCE. Don't be timid or feel inferior. Go with your CV and copy of your ND certificate or statement of result and other credentials you could lay your hands on. If asked, explain to them that your B.Sc certificate or notification is not ready yet. Even though they may be worried that you'll soon have to leave for your NYSC, the interview invite is a first sign that they are interested in you, have confidence.

Thank you, i really appreciate
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Shytreasure(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Naso that year I go GNLD interview, dem no even ask for my CV or certificate. They just started brainwashing me, not even interview. After like 4 hours or different section of talk talk, Sapa hol me. I wan faint. Chai. My eye don see oh!

@op, you can print your school results up to your final year. Let them know your certificate isn’t ready. Be more confident of yourself and don’t sell yourself cheap.

I really appreciate this!!
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Shytreasure(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Focusmind:
Get your CONFIDENCE and POISE ready. These are the things needed. Certificate can come later.

However, do not be overly excited. GNLD may be the one knocking. These guys have finished job seekers in Nigeria.

Chai grin

Thank you.
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Shytreasure(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
Just explain your situation if the discussion gets there.

I will, thank you.
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Shytreasure(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2022
dannypaul:
This just reminded me when I was in similar conundrum.

I think I went to the interview with my project as evidence.

But when the interview started, my confidence, poise and knowledge of subject matter covered for for the absence of Physical cert.

Personally after the interview during documentation, I informed the HR my certificate is yet to released by my sch but I'll mk it available as soon as it is.

He understood.

So my advice to you is to be confident and mesmerize the panelists with your knowledge of the role.

Good luck

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Shytreasure(m): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

Oga, go and get oluwole certificate.

Employers don't know the difference between real result and fake, as far as you can confidently defend it.

Do u need it?

Pm me.

Chai! grin grin
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Give them to whom it may concerns
Re: Job Interview; Please Help. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2022
LZAA:
Your diploma will cover for you bro
Most organisations overlook it after seeing the photocopy sef
As a HR what we mostly search for is the individual's appearance,capacity and tact
Good luck
Are you a human resources manager? What is tact?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workforce Management / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018 / Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.