Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead (19103 Views)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Gtimes: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Jobless youths
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Truthisunique: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2022
AntiBMC:
I don't know why people make the mistake of calling these blood thirsty Terrorists, Hausa. These are Fulani.

I knew something like this would happen after the scrap collectors ban... didn't expect it to be ds soon tho.

What southerners should know is that, these people see Nigeria as their property/vineyard to do as they please.

That's why they brazenly overstep their boundaries and still have the guts to fight the land owners. Thanks to lt bubu.
it's like this incident led to the ban not the other way

Btw foolanis don't do scrap collect, na hausa people

3 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Elidrisy20: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
When will these ppl stop this their Madness?
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by 12345baba(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by ReneDaniels: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2022
It is an awful thing.RIP to the dead
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Hausas and Fulanis...

Na curse dem curse una abi wetin sef?!!

Can't you guys hide yourselves and behave while far away from home?!! Wetin be all dis wan again?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by samuel900(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2022
You guys will be saying one Nigerian, Why not Nigerian youth fighting? Why youths and Hausa?
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Anglojosite7(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Can you imagine the title of this write-up? "Youths and Hausa" Reportage is already sentimental and cannot expect less of the author wished to convey.

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by gfon(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:
Easterners no dey get patience.
Ok how many aboki dem go kill to cover the dead kalaba man ? Dey for just leave them.
I like my pipu o cos we know dat 2 wrongs do not make a right. Thy dont need such primitive retaliation.
it's obvious you don't know the difference between the east,west,north and south.For your information akwa ibom is a southern state.When them dey teach government/geography for skul,you been dey fly fence enter bush.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Iyke48: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
This people and problem
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by yahmohy27: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
AntiBMC:
I don't know why people make the mistake of calling these blood thirsty Terrorists, Hausa. These are Fulani.

I knew something like this would happen after the scrap collectors ban... didn't expect it to be ds soon tho.

What southerners should know is that, these people see Nigeria as their property/vineyard to do as they please.

That's why they brazenly overstep their boundaries and still have the guts to fight the land owners. Thanks to lt bubu.
Rubbish ipob talk
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Angelfrost(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
tyup:
Igbos are not just acommodating like their yoruba counterpart. The people killed this folks for sacrifice, the regular ofen-ikong sacrifice they do every year

If Igbos lay claim to regions outside the Southeast, you people will still attack them calling them greedy...
When these same regions or people from the regions outside Southeast commit crimes or do evil, you guys waste no time in labeling them Ipob.

Something is seriously wrong with many of you Nigerians!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Tustrange: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by macaranta(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo

What's the connection?

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by grenje(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't support jungle justice, but let's be logical here, the Hausa scrap collectors were killed after they committed a heinous crime by stealing from Anietie and then brutally murdered Anietie because he confronted them.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Crafteck1: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
So theives /killers were burnt. Its good news
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by lomprico(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2022
malcom1X:
Why do Akwa ibom and cross river always love burning people?
It seems they don't have fire that side.
Or do they eat humans that side?

Any small thing them don burn person.

Burning people originated from lagos in the 80's

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Idamond: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2022
malcom1X:

you talk like a mad man..so the stupd aboki wey kill person na saint them be?

7 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Nyanabo(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:
Ok how many aboki dem go kill to cover the dead kalaba man ? Dey for just leave them.
I like my pipu o cos we know dat 2 wrongs do not make a right. Thy dont need such primitive retaliation.

I guess if a family member was involved, you won't say all this trash. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Befulfilled(f): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Good for them.

More fire for every fire.

I leant the state government has banned the activities of scrap collectors in the state.

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Idamond: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:

can the north do as well?
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Iykoto86(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo
you are a basterd .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by orazx: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:
Na Mumu like you Buhari dey like

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Idamond: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Blackfire:
The idiots that killed those two hard working northerners should be arrested and jailed

How dare they

Anyways I sell cows o

the animals roaming around Akwa Ibom in the name of scrap pickers should leave our state.. wish I can see u lemme cut off ur ear.

6 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by nkemdi89(f): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
The heading is misleading.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
malcom1X:

You're a hypocrite! Before u make noise here go and ask how many Akwa Ibomites have died in the hands of those scrap scavengers but until that keep shut if u know nothing about the state.

4 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Kill one from my village and loose two from your carriage! That is the Best way! Don't come and steal from me and also kill from me and intend to go free. Those Youths needs chilled bottles of Hero for being ODOGWU! Respect yourself when you're in my region! Don't kill /steal from your host. Police would had done their dirty duties but the youths knows as it dey hot! Do am sharp sharp before they arrived before loosing on both sides! Still respect yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
The police spokesman regretted that the deaths would have been averted if the community youths and the scrap collectors had not taken the law into their hands.

The police spoke person no get sense angry
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Anigreat: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
malcom1X:

Get lost here

Those idiots deserve to be burn to ashes. Useless terrorist. Infact let me see any of them today in my area, Dem go hear am.

4 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Joydan95: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Ctorch:
Three dead as youths, Hausa clash in Akwa

https://punchng.com/three-dead-as-youths-hausa-clash-in-akwa-ibom-community/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2Wn5ZxqvEIZPoskqi55g2i6IA0tz5KbwEmRn-CjmCAd5TLECm4ylbyEGY#Echobox=1641265393
These Hausa people used to enter into our compound and pick things including the car old Engine of my dad in this same Akwa Ibom. They will still argue with you on top your property. Akwa-ibomites are very accommodating to strangers but if you misbehave, we will put you in check.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra / Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It / Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.