Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead (19104 Views)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by tchaik(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2022
BKayy:
From the comments above, it is obvious that Nigerians can't differentiate between Igbo and other nations down East. Even when the report says Akwa Ibom in bold

Most Northerners don't know the difference between an Ijaw man and Igbo. As far as they are concerned, anyone from Edo state, down to Atlantic coast is Nyamiri.

The major reason SS and SE suppose dey united.

7 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Idamond: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2022
painful tho.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by izubext007: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2022
This story is fake , they just kill two innocent northerners out of hatred. Where is the corpse of anietie ?
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Abas01: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2022
AntiBMC:
I don't know why people make the mistake of calling these blood thirsty Terrorists, Hausa. These are Fulani.

I knew something like this would happen after the scrap collectors ban... didn't expect it to be ds soon tho.

What southerners should know is that, these people see Nigeria as their property/vineyard to do as they please.

That's why they brazenly overstep their boundaries and still have the guts to fight the land owners. Thanks to lt bubu.

This happened b4 the ban.. that was why the ban was implemented

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Abas01: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:
Easterners no dey get patience.
Ok how many aboki dem go kill to cover the dead kalaba man ? Dey for just leave them.
I like my pipu o cos we know dat 2 wrongs do not make a right. Thy dont need such primitive retaliation.

Akwa ibom is not east.. it’s south south…
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by OFFICIAL336: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

If Igbos lay claim to regions outside the Southeast, you people will still attack them calling them greedy...
When these same regions or people from the regions outside Southeast commit crimes or do evil, you guys waste no time in labeling them Ipob.

Something is seriously wrong with many of you Nigerians!!!
Say Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by OFFICIAL336: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo
TmkSouth

You see what we always say. This incident happened outside Igbo land but the sophisticated people are blaming Igbos because they don't travel.

A Yoruba man will live all his life in Yoruba land without stepping an inch outside to explore other place. This makes them believe their land is more developed than other region but the funniest thing is they have the ugliest villages in the South.

Even in this age, a yoruba man believes Ibadan (their regional capital) is more developed than Onitsha, a city that was destroyed during the war and our ancestors rebuilt from scratch, because they don't travel.

Kindly go to YouTube, search for Ibadan and compare with Onitsha.

We are tired of the lies of our sophisticated neighbours.

Cc:

Alanto

2 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

TmkSouth

You see what we always say. This incident happened outside Igbo land but the sophisticated people are blaming Igbos because they don't travel.

A Yoruba man will live all his life in Yoruba land without stepping an inch outside to explore other place. This makes them believe their land is more developed than other region but the funniest thing is they have the ugliest villages in the South.

Even in this age, a yoruba man believes Ibadan (their regional capital) is more developed than Onitsha, a city that was destroyed during the war and our ancestors rebuilt from scratch, because they don't travel.

Kindly go to YouTube, search for Ibadan and compare with Onitsha.

We are tired of the lies of our sophisticated neighbours.

Cc:

Alanto
Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by orlaglobal234: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Imagine Hausa people caused troubled in another man's land that's what strangers can never in their land, even if you have misunderstanding with their okada man over the north they will almost kill you
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Sergio101(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2022
So sad!!
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Blackfire(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Idamond:

the animals roaming around Akwa Ibom in the name of scrap pickers should leave our state.. wish I can see u lemme cut off ur ear.

Are you threatening me??
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Mavor: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:
Ok how many aboki dem go kill to cover the dead kalaba man ? Dey for just leave them.
I like my pipu o cos we know dat 2 wrongs do not make a right. Thy dont need such primitive retaliation.
Akwa Ibom and Niger Delta people are not Easterners. No amount of propaganda or hogwash from your mouth will make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Norwichsailor(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Joydan95:

These Hausa people used to enter into our compound and pick things including the car old Engine of my dad in this same Akwa Ibom. They will still argue with you on top your property. Akwa-ibomites are very accommodating to strangers but if you misbehave, we will put you in check.
True talk
Ado ayen isong

2 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Luu40: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
A man was killed, the youth lynched and burnt the alleged killers to death.

Question is: what will happen after this, will the youth go scot free? Definitely NO.

I just don't know why is it that even some so called highly schooled Nigerians behave very barbaric at times of trouble.

They should have just taken them to the police. Shikenan. Now it's another wahala coming their way
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Shit happens...
Why the propaganda of fear?
Fix the country, equip the police to root out every uncivilized creature and sentence them all to death or live long hard labor.
The inflation you see is because of our over dependence on oil, the citizens are poorly educated, tge leaders lack understanding.
Good leaders admit when they are wrong, bad ones keep scheming.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Poopypants: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:
mind your people and focus on them then.

2 Likes

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by realstars: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
It's too early for bad news abeg.
Only the fist story of killing the young guy was bad, but the end of the story sweet me die.

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by otomatic(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:

2 wrongs do not make a right. Correct.
But, when a lizard with 2 heads appears, you better cut off one head otherwise the one with 3 heads will soon come.
Retaliation may be primitive, but justice has been done - jungle or not.
If those boys were handed over to law enforcement, they would have walked away free and laughing, making the villagers look stupid.
All the scrap collectors who would want to misbehave will take note of this incident.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2022
SMH
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by GardenOfGod(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Safyqueen: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2022
southsouthking:
Buhari has sold a seed of discord.
Nigeria has never been dis divided.
Hatred and anger everywhere.

Buhari didn't show any seed of discord rather it is the opposition that has nothing to use against him that resort to ethno-religio-tribal bigotic campaign calumny against his government. Take it and kiss the truth.

Moreover majority of those people referred to as Hausa Fulani in the south are not Nigerians. They are mostly from Chad, Mali, Niger etc.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by TMKsouth: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish!

Now I understand why u said Onitsha is more beautiful than Cape Town on my thread. It was sarcasm.

cc OFFICIAL336
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2022
gfon:
it's obvious you don't know the difference between the east,west,north and south.For your information akwa ibom is a southern state.When them dey teach government/geography for skul,you been dey fly fence enter bush.

Akwaibom is in south east Nigeria
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Limassol(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Instead of them to drop the stuffs dey take from the guy house, apologize and leave, dem dey do gra gra

May their soul RIP
So you belive for a second these trumped-up story? so just like that the hausa boys beat him up after stealing his properties. lies from the dungeons of hell.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Limassol(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2022
BlackyOne:
Sadly! we all know that all those Hausa/Fulani scrap collectors are thieves, they usually go into people's houses and compounds on Sundays when almost everyone in the area have gone out to church and they steal everything in sight.

We know this!!!
RiP to Anietie
So a few bad eggs means thousands of scrap collectors of hausa extraction are all thieves? Do you realize how stupid you sound? Besides, are you now supporting jungle justice?
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by wiseone28: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
ThankGodFriday:

Akwaibom is in south east Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by wiseone28: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2022
TMKsouth:

Now I understand why u said Onitsha is more beautiful than Cape Town on my thread. It was sarcasm.

cc OFFICIAL336
Don't mind those people always chest beating to be better than others..
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:

Keep your shoulder down and learn
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by wiseone28: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Keep your shoulder down and learn
We don't want to associate with the east
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:
We don't want to associate with the east

Then Akwaibom should be moved to elsewhere
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by wiseone28: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Then Akwaibom should be moved to elsewhere
That's why we agreed on the south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra / Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It / Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.