Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead (19105 Views)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
They will come back to life.

Don't worry.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:
That's why we agreed on the south

The truth is that Akwaibom and Cross River are more south easterner than all states in Nigeria,

If you like call it Northern or south, it doesn't change the fact that they are in south east Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by wiseone28: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

The truth is that Akwaibom and Cross River are more south easterner than all states in Nigeria,

If you like call it Northern or south, it doesn't change the fact that they are in south east Nigeria.
True but let's go with the Nigeria formation
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Bigpapi: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2022
South no be north get dat into ur dumb skull Almajiris

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Babaken(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2022
southsouthking:
Buhari has sold a seed of discord.
Nigeria has never been dis divided.
Hatred and anger everywhere.
sorry to say this but no Thanks Tinubu and his urchins that leave peace and choose war, violence, division like never before backwardness and lawlessness out of greed and quest for power.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by TMKsouth: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Don't mind those people always chest beating to be better than others..

Don't worry, im gaining alot of insider info.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by AuntRose(f): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin grin we are expecting war to follow after this...
They will kill a thousand of you guys and nothing will happen, this isn't north, y'all are far from home.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Abdul05: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
AuntRose:

They will kill a thousand of you guys and nothing will happen, this isn't north, y'all are far from home.
just as they did to the Biafrans in the 60s ba... grin
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by AuntRose(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
You're not as smart as I thought, what concerns Biafra with contemporary issue in AKS? You're aboki so I'm not surprised
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Realtest44: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na cow brain dey your head
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Abdul05: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
AuntRose:

You're not as smart as I thought, what concerns Biafra with contemporary issue in AKS? You're aboki so I'm not surprised
grin grin grin don't you want to remember the civil war again....?
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by gfon(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Akwaibom is in south east Nigeria
are you trying to lecture me about my state?biko try dey read or make use of google.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by AuntRose(f): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin grin don't you want to remember the civil war again....?
Is this thread about civil war? undecided
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Abdul05: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
AuntRose:

then, why are you now talking about the killing of thousand Northerners?... grin
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
gfon:
are you trying to lecture me about my state?biko try dey read or make use of google.

I'm saying base on geography
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by AuntRose(f): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
then, why are you now talking about the killing of thousand Northerners?... grin
Lol, you're so dull bro. Bye
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Abdul05: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
AuntRose:

u and ur type can't do without insulting people.. grin
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by BlackyOne: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Limassol:
So a few bad eggs means thousands of scrap collectors of hausa extraction are all thieves? Do you realize how stupid you sound? Besides, are you now supporting jungle justice?

"Few" you say!... All of them had/have one time or the other gone into someone's compound while no one was around to pick (steal) stuffs that aren't for them and that makes them thieves....

I don't support jungle justice, but let's be logical here, the Hausa scrap collectors were killed after they committed a heinous crime by stealing from Anietie and then brutally murdered Anietie because he confronted them.

I am aware that two wrongs don't make a right but those Hausa thieves and killers deserve being lynched unlike Anietie that they murdered unjustly.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by OFFICIAL336: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
TMKsouth:

Now I understand why u said Onitsha is more beautiful than Cape Town on my thread. It was sarcasm.

cc OFFICIAL336
Cape Town? One of the biggest startup ecosystems in Africa?

Only fools will say Onitsha is more developed than Onitsha. The crux of the matter is, Yorubas don't travel, so they always assume other cities are as undeveloped as their brown roof filled cities.

Search these cities on YouTube:

Ibadan

Ogbomosho

Ede, Osun state

Akure

Oshogbo

Ekiti

Oye, Ekiti
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by OFFICIAL336: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Don't mind those people always chest beating to be better than others..
South East is far far better than Yoruba land (Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo). Of course, except on NBS statistics and yoruba media.

FACT
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by TMKsouth: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Cape Town? One of the biggest startup ecosystems in Africa?

Only fools will say Onitsha is more developed than Onitsha. The crux of the matter is, Yorubas don't travel, so they always assume other cities are as undeveloped as their brown roof filled cities.

Search these cities on YouTube:

Ibadan

Ogbomosho

Ede, Osun state

Akure

Oshogbo

Ekiti

Oye, Ekiti

Already checked out Ibadan. Isn't Lagos owned by Yorubas though - that's what I've read people say here on NL.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by wiseone28: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

South East is far far better than Yoruba land (Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo). Of course, except on NBS statistics and yoruba media.

FACT
Your fact
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by OFFICIAL336: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
TMKsouth:

Already checked out Ibadan. Isn't Lagos owned by Yorubas though - that's what I've read people say here on NL.
Lagos is not OWNED by Yorubas.

Yorubas are only claiming it because it is in South West (a region dominated by Yorubas).

Ethnic nationalities in Lagos state are:

1. Edo (the original owners of Lagos Island)

2. Ijebu (they occupy the Ikorodu area of Lagos. They don't share the same ancestors with Yorubas and their history says they came from Sudan. They even claimed they are the Jebusites in the Bible)

3. Aworis

4. Egun

5. Egba

6. Ilajes

These ethnic nationalities are not Yoruba, because Yoruba is not even a tribe.

It is an umbrella name of all the minority groups in South West. They created the name to gain majority status in Nigeria. The name is an Hausa name and it entered Yoruba lexicon in the 18th century.

If you think I am lying ask three different Yorubas, the meaning of that name in their language.

So the 6 ethnic nationalities I mentioned are Yorubas by political alliance not a tribe as these tribeless people are trying to push to uninformed people.

Do you know before the colonial period, these people were engaged in deadly and long wars against each other?

If they are homogenous people, why were they killing themselves?

So to answer your question, the real owners of Lagos, not Lagos state are Edo people.

An Edo prince currently rule over Lagos (Eko)
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by OFFICIAL336: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Your fact
Only Yorubas argue that because they don't travel but live all their lives in their brown roof huts and NBS statistics.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by wiseone28: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Only Yorubas argue that because they don't travel but live all their lives in their brown roof huts and NBS statistics.
Hmm but i am not Yoruba
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by OFFICIAL336: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Hmm but i am not Yoruba
I can't remember saying you are Yoruba.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Lindodo20: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Akwa-Cross them no dey waste time, them go light you up asap

Good job!

Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Shalommy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul05:
Shut up.. Northerners wouldn't have defeated biafra if not for the misconducts they did with Akwa-cross people back then that led to their defeats. The shits they did still destroy them till today. They will never be BIAFRA but when time comes IBOM REPUBLIC will take it place.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by mrksquare: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ctorch:
Three dead as youths, Hausa clash in Akwa

https://punchng.com/three-dead-as-youths-hausa-clash-in-akwa-ibom-community/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2Wn5ZxqvEIZPoskqi55g2i6IA0tz5KbwEmRn-CjmCAd5TLECm4ylbyEGY#Echobox=1641265393

All the man hole in Port Harcourt metropolis has been criminally carted away by scrap collectors who are predominantly of Hausa origin.

I really do not know why they must engage in stealing and sabotage as a way of earning a living.
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oh uyo � shocked
Re: Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead by Nicenixon: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
The Nigeria police that I know, will not do anything, they will just bury the case. Hausa self get mind enter someone's property and still beat the person to death, they are not mentally upright at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses / Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra / Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.