Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven (540 Views)

Babymama/babypapa: Call It What It Is. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Nowadays Prefer To Be A Babypapa, Than Becoming A Husband --adekemi Taofeek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Most babypapa's will not make heaven because God does not support having kids outside wedlock, no matter how the society normalized it, God's decree on it still stands.Those of you who deny pregnancies undoubtedly live a life of penury and misery. If you are a man struggling with no fruitful result, please go down memory lane and check if you've ever deny a pregnancy or rejected a child which you know in your heart is truly yours.Most of you young men suffer after so much struggle without knowing the foundation of your problems,please check how you lived your life and do the needful.Let those who have eyes and guilty do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by richmond500: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
This one refused to enter 2022 with her sense
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Halimaatz(f): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
nice one sis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by onlinetomola(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
I will kuku make heaven grin
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
This one refused to enter 2022 with her sense
You will not listen to my message now till you drown,may God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by richmond500: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
You will not listen to my message now till you drown,may God help you.
blaming and cursing men alone on this issue of baby mama and babypapa is evil
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
richmond500:
blaming and cursing men alone on this issue of baby mama and babypapa is evil
I will attend to babymamas soon.watch out

1 Like

Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
If that's your belief I think the same should go for both gender...

You do have to understand that marriage is a personal choice..most people might decide not to get married due to financial reasons..also most pregnancy are unplanned..

Some people feel that a formal wedding is unnecessary and that it might change the relationship for the worse..
They are right... For some people.. the wedding vows give them a sense of security but other people feel trapped instead...
The most important thing is taking good care of the child..
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Jeremani: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Assistant mummy G.O

2 Likes

Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Totilopussylick(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
I expected pastor Righteousness22 as the prophet of this eyes Opener for the baby papas in the house cheesy smiley smiley smiley

Make una repent for the kingdom of God is near tongue
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by anthonyuncle(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
better left unsaid
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
If that's your belief I think the same should go for both gender...

You do have to understand that marriage is a personal choice..most people might decide not to get married due to financial reasons..also most pregnancy are unplanned..

Some people feel that a formal wedding is unnecessary and that it might change the relationship for the worse..
They are right... For some people.. the wedding vows give them a sense of security but other people feel trapped instead...
The most important thing is taking good care of the child..
My daughter, taking care of a child isn't the most important but obeying God and abiding by his rules.Most men are playing with their destiny with their sperm
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Mrsoft3(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na WA o
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Totilopussylick(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
Most babypapa's will not make heaven because God does not support having kids outside wedlock, no matter how the society normalized it, God's decree on it still stands.Those of you who deny pregnancies undoubtedly live a life of penury and misery. If you are a man struggling with no fruitful result, please go down memory lane and check if you've ever deny a pregnancy or rejected a child which you know in your heart is truly yours.Most of you young men suffer after so much struggle without knowing the foundation of your problems,please check how you lived your life and do the needful.Let those who have eyes and guilty do the needful.
How about those who aborted their baby, in consent of both genders. what's their fate
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
How about those who aborted their baby, in consent of both genders. what's their fate
God does not support abortion except in rare and complicated cases where the life of the mother is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
My daughter, taking care of a child isn't the most important but obeying God and abiding by his rules.Most men are playing with their destiny with their sperm
You do have to understand that not everyone believe in your "God"..
You don't expect an atheist to live his/her life according to the will of your God..

There is no “right” or “wrong” about giving birth out-of-wedlock... It's a choice each woman/couple must make for themselves.

As long as the father(s) stick around for financial and emotional support and you are as a parent doing well then it's nobody's business...
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by Totilopussylick(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
God does not support abortion except in rare and complicated cases where the life of the mother is at stake.
l said what punishment for those who abort.

Like a boy got a girl pregnant, but decided to abort it together

Because they are not ready
Re: Most Babypapa's Will Not Make Heaven by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
I remember it takes two to make a baby. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Women's Body Language - It's Easier Than You Think / 6 Tips To Drive Him Wild / WHAT AN ADVICE! From Kevin Prince Boateng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.