Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

"Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video (20905 Views)

Don’t Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year As Seed Sowing – Mr. Jollof / Mr. Jollof Pours Encomium On Wizkid / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by gnhpowerhouse: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
It's sons of Belai and People who don't know GOD nor understand HIS ways that will keep Masturbating on Tithes, offering and Givings to the Church.

No Genuie Saved and Born again Child of GOD who Loves the Lord will involve him/ herself in all these useless talks about giving.

The First thing is to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ. If you don't Genuiely Surrender to JESUS, your sacrifices are an abomination to HIM.

Those who Genuiely Love the LORD will give it all for the Lord's Work.

. You mean give all their Monies to Pastor ?. grin Wetin dem go Chop now tru D month

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by DarkJeddi(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Afamsi:
These foolish people are pilling up torments for themselves in hell ignorantly. If you are not a pastor or minister of the gospel, don't meddle in the things of the church
Charlatans..

That's the punchline of these thieves..

Masquerading as men of God..

Don't meddle in the things of the church..

Even when these NINCOMPOOPS are stealing and tearing families apart..

We shouldn't meddle..

Well..

Furck your church! angry

6 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Ihatemumu: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
OnGodnow:
Proverbs 3:9-10
9. Honor the Lord with your wealth,
with the firstfruits of all your crops;
10. then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine.

Please if u believe in the scripture and u are seeing the results of ur sacrifice (giving) please go ahead and give ur first fruit with the whole of ur heart. Don't listen to any body coming out to discourage u and Rob u of ur 2022 blessings. Some of this guys coming out to make noise to discourage others u don't know what they do in secret to stay relevant. BE WISE.

9. Honor the Lord with your wealth,
Pastors are the Lord right?

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
It's sons of Belai and People who don't know GOD nor understand HIS ways that will keep Masturbating on Tithes, offering and Givings to the Church.

No Genuie Saved and Born again Child of GOD who Loves the Lord will involve him/ herself in all these useless talks about giving.

The First thing is to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ. If you don't Genuiely Surrender to JESUS, your sacrifices are an abomination to HIM.

Too many half truths in this write up.... Your sincerity is questionable!

Be like Christ, call a spade a spade!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by gnhpowerhouse: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Afamsi:
These foolish people are pilling up torments for themselves in hell ignorantly. If you are not a pastor or minister of the gospel, don't meddle in the things of the church
. What makes a Pastor or Minister ...be deceiving yourself ...The Holy Bible is the Point of Reference not all these Men Talk that Use The Title Pastor to Cajole people

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by 4good(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

God bless you brother.

There are 2 classes of people on earth. - Matthew 7:24-27

1) The FOOLS - Proverbs 18:2
2) The WISE - Proverbs 1:7

The fools, obviously, are proud of their foolishness, though ignorantly.

The wise, the genuine children of God, sure know better.

When these guys talk this way, they only announce to us to recognize their true status - FOOLS.

I pray that God will make every fool on social media, even everywhere wise in Jesus name. Amen.

Proverbs 18:2
Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by gnhpowerhouse: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:
cheesy. No pasta is asking for all full salary

They only want 10% according to the bible
Pasta dont ask its Pastors that asked ...There are May that said bring your first salary to dem..

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by DarkJeddi(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2022
DWJOBScom:
Is it your business what people do with their money?
This is faith moves and if yours is not stable or strong enough - walk away.
Minding your business should not be left for when a bros catches his elder's bro's GF sleeping with the gateman and needs a decision whether to tell his bros
I thought you Hypocrites..

Are the ones who always shout about being your brother's keeper?

What greater love can one show his brother..

Than telling him that he is being SWINDLED by Nigerian CON ARTISTS..

AKA Pastors?

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by gnhpowerhouse: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lies. God eats Yahoo money.

Ask your pastors.
No mind them ooo

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by monogram: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

You know nothing like you really think you know. Even the Pharisees thought they were doing Gods work. Its okay though. Time will do its work.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by cocolacec(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2022
victorazy:
Only poor people think like this.
Only poor people believed they giving pastors
Only poor people can behave this way
Only poor people sweat when they give.

How much do you have? grin
God I refused to be poor

Dear Lord, I wish to be the source of first fruit income of many genuine pastors.
Your first fruit should be given to your parents not strangers calling themselves men of God.We are all created in God’s image and men and women of God,no one is superior to the other in the sight of God.
Jesus will never collect his 12 disciples whole salary for the month,what will their families eat?

Whitemen dont pay first fruits.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by BigDawsNet: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2022
gnhpowerhouse:
Pasta dont ask its Pastors that asked ...There are May that said bring your first salary to dem..

Pasta in Ghana accent smiley

Nobody is asking you to bring your first salary in a month like January... bring ur 10%, if u wanna add some like extra gifts... It's within you and God
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by moneyissweet(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Brain washed mugu.

djflexcy:
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, you can't tell me how to use my money

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by chatinent: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Me wey no dey give them at all, make I shut up.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lies. God eats Yahoo money.

Ask your pastors.

I don't follow pastors I follow God and whatever he compels me to do is what I'll gladly do. Sometimes some of u act as if pastors are the reason why Nigeria is still an underdeveloped country and the funny thing is that u are the same pple who will gladly hail Tinubu, Buhari, Akpabio, Obasanjo, Osibanjo, Orgiuzo Kalu, Elrufai and other politicians that have so destroyed this country. Bloody hypocrites!
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by heniford2: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2022
That's how my mum keep calling me to give my first month earn to her pastor in Nigeria say as the first son na open door, me give my earning of close to 4mil to one foolish naija pastor nobi juju be that the funny part be say she manipulativly made my kid brothers to do so which he did one of them was even doing a project close 70million then that month he was dry grin cheesy i just pity him based on blood i for allow him suffer small, the car i bought for my mum, mama carry am go give pastor begin trek oh kia we never know until one of my cousin told me say my mama dey trek undecided undecided undecided say she dash her car to his pastor begin trek a woman in her 65yrs my sister vex die we had to buy her another small one oh! While pastor is riding clean Porsch car tie rubber.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by BabaCommander: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Flyingngel:
BabaCommander post:

Don't give pastors your first salary of the year. Give it to God as He commanded us to honour Him with our first fruits.

God bless you this year 2022.

When did God command that first fruit shld be given to him using money? Was money not available then when first fruit was given with crops from the farm?
Remember money is as old as mankind and JESUS CHRIST even pay tax using money.

“Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase.” Proverbs 3:9

All your increase.
I live in a sub urban area, and I have a large farm of Pinapple, oil palm, and yearly farming of corn, mellon, yam and cassava.
I give my first fruits of each of them. And of course my Jan salary.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Afamsi:

Try another format oga... This one has long become stale!!!

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make thee free!

You can sustain nothing on lies and half truths or threats of damnation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't know why some so called 'wise people here' normally equate giving to church of God to Pastors.
A lot of gullible ones on this forum calling children of God gullible normally have one baba somewhere collecting maga money from them from time to time deceiving them
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Babastrong(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2022
When i was an employee, 40% of my salary ( my tithes) always goes into my mother's account.
today i am an employer through her blessings.
i have neither pastor nor alfa, because i don't believe in them.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by samsard(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Afamsi:
There's no hell. If there is, Christians will be going there if it's Islamic considering you ascribe partners to God..

Even if there is a Christian hell, we'd still criticize the scammers masquerading as pastors. No one is above sound criticism. If politicians who are elected by people can be criticized, there's no way in hell pastors should be spared.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Afamsi: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2022
gnhpowerhouse:
. What makes a Pastor or Minister ...be deceiving yourself ...The Holy Bible is the Point of Reference not all these Men Talk that Use The Title Pastor to Cajole people
So you think someone will just wake up from sleep and become a Pastor? Ok maybe the type of mr. Jollof
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by tamonokare: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Afamsi:

U be thief oo. Piling up what nonsense torments? Which hell ? That's what you people say to frighten the gullible, to stop people from talking about the rubbish you people do. Shut up abeg. Pastors are thieves. Whoever or whatever created this universe will NEVER need MONEY for ANYTHING or need HUMANS to do any WORK.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by foreshore(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by lereinter(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Reading is submission I expected him to quote Bible verses

But he just spoke carnally

Those giving aren't giving to pastor, but their God

If someone doesn't give his January salary but gave maybe February etc nko

A Christian of working age and earning shouldn't be a babe Christian tossed around by various alterations
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Successfulben: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
You are a mugu and a slave to poor religion.
Righteousness2:

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by segsman(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Who is this one to tell people what to do and what not to do with there money.

If giving to a genuine man of God is tagged as a foolish act by all please I want to be foolish o

I know what given as done in my life and in the life of those who practice it around me.

I am a testimony.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Damidave1124:
If your faith is in accordance with you giving your first salary to God, go ahead and do it, and if your faith does not go with it, eat well and relax.

Problem no dey finish

Don't bring God into this abeg...

The Bible was clear that 'God does not delight in the offerings of Bulls and rams'!

God doesn't spend money and will never demand for money from any child of His.

If you wish to dash your pastors money, go ahead and do so... But don't preach about it like it's some spiritual thing or claiming that you are dashing God money.

The proven way to give to God is by giving to the needy! That's the Biblical definition of true religion according to James 1:27!

Be a good Christian and stand by the Truth!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by phemmyfour: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

[s]Those who Genuiely Love the LORD will give it all for the Lord's Work[/s].

Jesus didn't command his followers to give their first fruits to priests.

Those who genuinely love the Lord will follow His instructions

2Cor9:7

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Afamsi: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Foreigna2:

It seems you are the secretary of hell or storekeeper of torments in hell.
As if the Bible was only written for Pastors and Ministers. Read your Bible and stop allowing false prophets lead you astray.
Even at the time of Jesus' earthly life, the those known as 'Rabbi' or teacher. This generation will rather believe drunkard preaching than Pastors called and commissioned by God
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by ProfAmaben(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
victorazy:

God I refused to be poor

Dear Lord, I wish to be the source of first fruit income of many genuine pastors.

Only poor people give all their first income to a pastor, a wise man builds his wealth while a fool gives it away easily.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2022
victorazy:

God I refused to be poor

Trash!!!... Try another format!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Photo of Eldee And His Family / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates 41st Birthday As A Queen � / Pictures - 2face Idibia Birthday Bash With D'banj, P-square, Jj Okocha And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.