Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

"Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video (20897 Views)

Don’t Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year As Seed Sowing – Mr. Jollof / Mr. Jollof Pours Encomium On Wizkid / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by mogpet(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Grace001:

You’re right none of my business if they like sell off their properties and give it to pastor I don’t care.

Just like when I heard of the scandal of one pastor I know who slept with both married women and single ladies in his church. I don’t care they own their pvssy, so they can give it to pastor to fvck for all I care

In fact I was upset the pastor didn’t fvck them well enough to fvck sense into their head.
Good for you.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by noskcid(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Who are you to tell people what to do?
You be Wetin?
Most of this guys talk nonsense because of their verified instagram
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Elbethel1: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Giving is personal thing and should not be meddled with unnecessarily. They who engage in it must have had good reasons to do so and should not become an issue to be debated, since they do not ask for an advice
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Elbethel1: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Giving is a personal thing and should not be meddled with unnecessarily. They who engage in it must have had good reasons to do so and should not become an issue to be debated, since they do not ask for an advice
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Zubi10(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Afamsi:
These foolish people are pilling up torments for themselves in hell ignorantly. If you are not a pastor or minister of the gospel, don't meddle in the things of the church. I am not saying this particularly for this topic, I'm generalising. Don't think you can foolishly hinder the work of God and go scot free..
You will pay dearly
the person telling you not to give your first salary to Pastors might have already renewed his occultic covenant for the year with a human head. Now he has turned a preacher. Trying to score some cheap points
You see your type your pastor will reck you finish nonsense..Go n receive sense
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Teejaney88(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
When I went for NYSC camp at Sagamu, Ogun state. Those Lagos Scammers full ground declaring that your first Allowee is for "God". One of them dragged me aside trying to convince me and I told him I have to travell to Kaduna and back before my service starts properly. The guy insisted that when I surrender my first Allowee, God will take care of my trips...#Scammers.
Impregnable101:
Hmmm. My girlfriend (now my wife) gave her first fruit to her pastor 3 years ago.......I'm still taking shots at her till this very moment for her silly action.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by sirjoe1124(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wealthinwealth1:
It has been working for me and IT WILL NEVER STOPPED WORKING FOR ME. Mattew 6:33 seek ye "first" the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you. It is a covenant with God, God has never been unfaithful in honoring His own side of the agreement, therefore I am the one that needs to do my own part. Look at those that gave (even though it wasn't easy on them) to God and what happened to them afterwards. 1) Abraham 2) widow of Zarapheth

Simple analogy of why it is good to show your first fruit to God

When growing up and we collect money from uncles, family friends and all (everything might not amount to 1k) our parents tells us to bring it to keep for us, some children will choose to spend theirs saying oooin! it's my money, they squander it in the end WHILE a WISE child will drop his or hers and tell his/her parents I want to use it to buy...most times what we choose to buy with the money is x5 of what was given as gifts, a good parent will add money and get those things cos such child was wise. If an earthly parent can do that, trust me OUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL GO FAR IN THE SPEED OF HIS POWER TO BLESS US BOUNTIFULLY.

N.B: GOD IS NOT LOOKING FOR WHO TO BLESS HIM, GOD IS LOOKING FOR WHO TO BLESS. whether you pay or you no pay, God is blessed already.
To you you made a valid point
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Hkff: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by mybiz234: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
It's sons of Belai and People who don't know GOD nor understand HIS ways that will keep Masturbating on Tithes, offering and Givings to the Church.

No Genuie Saved and Born again Child of GOD who Loves the Lord will involve him/ herself in all these useless talks about giving.

It is a Privilege to give towards the course of the Gospel. Ours is to give. We can never give more than GOD Almighty.

The First thing is to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ. If you don't Genuiely Surrender to JESUS, your sacrifices are an abomination to HIM.

Those who Genuiely Love the LORD will give it all for the Lord's Work.
First fruit, tithe, Sacrifices and all that I Give towards the Gospel is Chicken Change compared to what the Lord has done for me and will do for me. Afterall Everything I own was Given to me by GOD.

Oga, tithe is to be given to Levites and one of the qualifications of a Levites is that he has no property.

Can any of our pastors claim they don't have properties?

So, are they qualified to receive tithe?

No, they are not.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Bluesearoll(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
DID I TELL YOU HOW TO SPEND YOUR MONEY?... STOP TELLING ME HOW TO SPEND MINE.... If i like i can give babalawo. Its my money
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by HRprof: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:
cheesy. No pasta is asking for all full salary

They only want 10% according to the bible
They do ask for it, it called[b] FIRST FRUIT [/b] They ask their members to give their first salary every year to God.
Guy men at the pulpits tongue
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by HRprof: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
4good:

God bless you brother.

There are 2 classes of people on earth. - Matthew 7:24-27

1) The FOOLS - Proverbs 18:2
2) The WISE - Proverbs 1:7

The fools, obviously, are proud of their foolishness, though ignorantly.

The wise, the genuine children of God, sure know better.

When these guys talk this way, they only announce to us to recognize their true status - FOOLS.

I pray that God will make every fool on social media, even everywhere wise in Jesus name. Amen.

Proverbs 18:2
Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions.

Guy man on the pulpit spotted cool
Wisdom is profitable to direct according to the Bible
God don't need your money, he is not BROKE. God can only bless you to bless others those who deserves it
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by BigDawsNet: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
HRprof:

They do ask for it, it called[b] FIRST FRUIT [/b] They ask their members to give their first salary every year to God.
Guy men at the pulpits tongue

My pastor will never ask for members to drop first fruits..

When we have bills to pay

Well it's matter of choice sha
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by ultiabaz36(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
All of you spoiling the business for pastors, God will see us o
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by chaloskyx: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
WHEN WOULD YOU KNUCKLE HEADS REALIZE THERE IS NO GOD HEAVEN AND HELL ARE MERE FICTIONS USED BY THE ILLUMINATI WHO GOVERN THE AFFAIRS OF THIS WORLD TO PUT HUMANITY IN CHECK AND CONTOL THEM FROM TAKING LAWS INTO THEIR HANDS. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE ALL FOUNDOUT THAT THERE IS NO GOD THERE WOULD BE NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION NOT TO SIN OR GIVE WAY TO OUR EVIL DESIRES KNOWING THERE WOULD BE NO FORM OF DIVINE REPERCUSSION HENCE CHAOS. THIS IS THE REAL PURPOSE OF RELIGION BUT YOU SLOW POKES ARE DAMN TO SLOW TO SEE THAT THIS RECENT ACTROCITIES WE SEE FROM OUR PASTORS IS BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE GETTING TIRED OF PLAYING THE LYING GAME AND CAN NO LONGER HIDE THEIR DECIET AGAINHENCE WE SEE PASTORS WHO WE THOUGHT WERE INVINSIBLE AND GODS ANNOINTED DYING, WE SEE THEM COMMITING ADULTORY AND FOR NICATION WE SEE THEM FOCUSING ON THE MATERIAL WEALTH OF THE WORLD THINGS THEY PREACH AGAINST. DOES THAT NOT CONFIRM ALL IV SAID THEY ARE AWARE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS DIVINE REPERCUSSION THATS WHY THEY DO ALL THESE THINGS WITHOUT ANY IOTA OF FEAR OR GUILT CAUSE THEY ALL KNOW THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD THEY ARE MERE ACTORS
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by freshalien: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Afamsi:
These foolish people are pilling up torments for themselves in hell ignorantly. If you are not a pastor or minister of the gospel, don't meddle in the things of the church. I am not saying this particularly for this topic, I'm generalising. Don't think you can foolishly hinder the work of God and go scot free..
You will pay dearly
the person telling you not to give your first salary to Pastors might have already renewed his occultic covenant for the year with a human head. Now he has turned a preacher. Trying to score some cheap points

Giving your first salary to a god that doesn’t exist?

Religion, is indeed the opium of the people.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Holyghost fire.
Re: "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
GhostWisperer:
shut up, lazy soul!
mynd44,lalasticlala, Dominique rule 2.This boy throws insults to people like his life depends on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days / DJ Jimmy Jatt & His Daughter / Nigerians Speak About Their Sex For Grades Experiences (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.