Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) (46377 Views)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by erniok(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Bro agencies like fbi,DEA,ATF,CIA can do and undo in any Us state, however states do have way more independence than states do here and they mostly control Thier affairs themselves and make Thier own laws. I think the supreme court is just enforcing it's ruling on this case,the same thing happens in the USA too, this is a federal matter not a state Matter,the supreme court has ruled that the state government gives back the 549,000 plots of land they illegally acquired 38 years ago and there is pretty much nothing the state can do about it

You don't understand how the separation of powers work over there so make more research. County sheriff can decline the help of the state police if they feel they can handle it. There are federal and state jurisdictions over there. It has to be a recognised federal crime before a federal agency can take over the case.
Secondly, the supreme court if the highest court in the land, it's neither federal nor state and that's why they can determine issues involving even the president. No one is against the judgement being enforced which is over due but what is the involvement of the AGF. I understand that of the IG.

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by erniok(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2022
OriOko88:

Don't be ignorant. The federal govt has a juridiction in tbis case,because it passedthrough the supreme court. So malami being an agf is trying to enforce the judgment of the supreme court. So what malami is doing here is legal. Olodo tongue
You are the ignorant one here. That the supreme court gave judgement doesn't make it a federal case. Go and learn. There is a process of enforcing the judgements of the supreme court and it does not involve the AGF office.

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by tesppidd: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Awoo88:

Even if you are being paid to be stupid, use ur sense small naaa. Was fakorede ever a CP in River's state?. Even with all the work he did for Ameachi and APC, they were rounded defeated at the elections. Where is the guy today? With all the protection he was getting from Abuja, the fool avoided one on one with Wike. Wike look at the brigade command leadership and called them out to their face. Is it one CSP that he will be afraid of? If it was Wike at Magodo, the CSP will probably be complaining to Abija instead of telling the governor to do so
I did not say that Wike was afraid of Akin Fakorede.

I never said so.

No governor can be afraid of any CP, in fact no governor is afraid of the IGP.

But the point is that all these stupid talk about Wike.

"If it was Wike he will slap the officer" bla bla bla

"Wike will not take such nonsens" bla bla bla.

Akin Fakorede violated many of Wike's desires in rivers.

He didn't have to be CP to do that.

The same Wike you guys see as your God was once handcuffed by EFCC and taken to Abuja.

He has one more year of immunity.

He did that as SARS commander, meaning he could have done more as CP.

We shall see how really tough he is without immunity.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by atorioke(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

very correct.

If reverse was the case, who would fight for the masses against the govt?

What is if reverse be the case? Are Shangisha Landlords Association not among the masses?
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Awoo88: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
tesppidd:
I did not say that Wike was afraid of Akin Fakorede.

I never said so.

No governor can be afraid of any CP, in fact no governor is afraid of the IGP.

But the point is that all these stupid talk about Wike.

"If it was Wike he will slap the officer" bla bla bla

"Wike will not take such nonsens" bla bla bla.

Akin Fakorede violated many of Wike's desires in rivers.

He didn't have to be CP to do that.

The same Wike you guys see as your God was once handcuffed by EFCC and taken to Abuja.

He has one more year of immunity.

He did that as SARS commander, meaning he could have done more as CP.

We shall see how really tough he is without immunity.

grin grin
The guy did not do shit to Wike. He did some shit but not to Wike. What Wike directive did he disregard? Please tell me direct confrontation he had with Wike?
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by KayCee92(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
vision2050:
Malami is the President if not what an effontery from the Police.

This present government worst oooo

Edit: That Police Officer mad gan grin ogbe Sanwo-Olu handicapped cheesy
He shattered the Governor power, turn him to CDA chairman grin

LMAO... I don laugh tire grin grin
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by KayCee92(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
senatordossy:
As the leader of the squad he doesn't know the number of his men?
Nigeria my country

He doesn't want to tell the governor the number grin
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by oluwaahmed: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
tesppidd:
You don't have sense.

In all you listed above, how many times did Wike stop the police or dss from arresting or oppressing the downtrodden in the state of rivers?

Don't tell me about a judge or a supreme court judge.
Tell me about an average citizen.

It is very easy for the police to back down from a very high profile arrest once the matter becomes in public glare..

And what's Amaechi's own inside? Is Amaechi the police or the army institution?

My point is that a certain CP Akin Fakorede was set to check Wine for sometime and Wike cried for 3 years.

If the President or IGP has any personal interest in rivers, nothing your Lord Wike can do about it.

grin
Isi ewu, yes wike cried and said that SARS was the cause of insecurity in his state. He did not shut up and beg like cowardly sanwo-olu. Wike knew from the onset that SARS was a federal terrorist organizaton. Why did they redeploy fakorede when wike won the election. Shey fakorede was a don why dint he help magnus abe and amechi win Rivers state despite all the federal infrastructure given to him to win the riverine & uplands? Fakorede should have stayed now when wike won the election. Ode ni ni e reasoning from his dirty anus. Answer the question, would tinubu beg the CP to leave magodo? Would they even have the guts to talk back at if tinubu was there. A coward is a coward and u can tell a pussy form a real niccur by his words.
This mumu even get the guts to dey call fakorede someone that wike defeated hands down and he had to run away like all cowardly afonjas.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by oluwaahmed: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Awoo88:

The guy did not do shit to Wike. He did some shit but not to Wike. What Wike directive did he disregard? Please tell me direct confrontation he had with Wike?

Don't mind the paid cowardly fool. I was in Rivers state during the days of the fakorede dude all he did was go after strong men in Khana and Gokhana he thought would help wike win the election. Upon everything that he did wike and GDI still showed him whose boss. The afonja cowardly ran away after wike won, so did amechi and magnus abe. Sanwo-ode is a puppet and a coward! If it was Tinubu that was there the CP for don fear when he see crowd wey dey smoke igbo for him presence. Same with Wike, dem for fear cos crowd of joyless men always follow them. That's grassroot power that many southern governors don't have.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ddeola: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Malami get personal interest for d matter , it is obvious undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by PrudencyFeats: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
sonofElElyon:

How will sanwoolu enforce such an "order" With the police which is under the same IGP who sent the CSP to magodo

Sure he can't move the CSP with mere words But the governor was pleading like 'the estate chairman' and not speaking with authority as the CSO and governor of the state. It better he never engaged with the CSP.

I'M IN SUPPORT FOR STATE POLICE
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by tesppidd: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Awoo88:

What do you mean did shit to Wine or direct confrontation with Wike?

Is it WWE?

Has there ever been any direct confrontation between any CP and any Governor?

Have you ever heard any CP do 'shit' to any Governor?

That's not what we are talking about here!

What we are talking about is how governors who claim to be chief security of their state are being disrespected by the CP or any commanding officer within the state.

We are talking about an officer disobeying the governor and working against the governor's interests.
We are not talking about CP and Governor exchanging blows FFS grin

Many Many times Fakorede worked agaisbt the interests of Wike Work the almighty state governor and chief security officer, Lord and God and emperor of rivers state and nothing happened for 5 years.

That's what we are talking here..
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
I don hear you. I know the Colonel from NMS days ad finance officer. I dey tell you wetin I know
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMM

MUMU THE COLONEL BROKE THE LAW.BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE LAW. THAT WAS WHY FASHOLA APPROACHED HIM.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Gayigaskia(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Holywizard:
Imagine an abokî telling a governor such nonsense, Chai!!!
In foreign countries like USA, a governor has a final say because they have state police departments. An abokî from Zamfara will be disrespectfing someone in his state here in Nigeria.
Nonsense system
An Aboki is equal to an gnameri under the federal constitution. By the way keep your American ways to you and your love ones
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by tesppidd: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Isi ewu, yes wike cried and said that SARS was the cause of insecurity in his state. He did not shut up and beg like cowardly sanwo-olu. Wike knew from the onset that SARS was a federal terrorist organizaton. Why did they redeploy fakorede when wike won the election. Shey fakorede was a don why dint he help magnus abe and amechi win Rivers state despite all the federal infrastructure given to him to win the riverine & uplands? Fakorede should have stayed now when wike won the election. Ode ni ni e reasoning from his dirty anus. Answer the question, would tinubu beg the CP to leave magodo? Would they even have the guts to talk back at if tinubu was there. A coward is a coward and u can tell a pussy form a real niccur by his words.
This mumu even get the guts to dey call fakorede someone that wike defeated hands down and he had to run away like all cowardly afonjas.
lol grin

So being polite and speaking with decorum has become being cowardly?

See how much of a meathead you are? grin

Fakorede was deployed because every police officer gets redeployed.
He was redeployed and promoted.
It is normal in police work. Mumu...

The point is that he remained there for 5 years and Wike cried all those years for him to be redeployed.

5 years is a lot of time to cry don't you think? grin grin

And stop having illusions and being betrayed by your ghetto mentality.
The fact that you ate lizards for breakfast and drank from the village stream shouldn't make you portray such difficult upbringing here.

Once the Federal Government has any personal interest in your state, forget it...

Tinubu, Wike and so on would melt if Buhari sends any CP to their states for any personal reason.

You need to start using your brain to full capacity and stop reasoning like a donkey cheesy

Fakorede gave Wike sleepless nights for 5 years in rivers state,

I know say e pain you but all governors have got immunity.
It is not when they are in office you know how tough they are, it is when they leave office.

You can't be calling a governor with immunity a coward because he exercises decorum, when that governor knows he can do and undo with his immunity.

Let them leave office first.

Know this and stop being an embodiment of foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Gayigaskia(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
erniok:

You are the ignorant one here. That the supreme court gave judgement doesn't make it a federal case. Go and learn. There is a process of enforcing the judgements of the supreme court and it does not involve the AGF office.
Where you got this trash from?

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Organs(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu is puppet governor. The yeye police officer can't try that with Fashola or Wike

You are truly uneducated and unenlightened. Get a refund for your education and go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Awoo88: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
tesppidd:
What..
U sure say u well.? Why are u doing in circles? What Wike's directive did Fakorede discard?? Apart making attempt to stop collation of election result How exactly did he work against the interest of the governor for five years?? If u no fit mentioned those interest no reply abeg. No foolishness dey make somebody dey on repeat.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by tesppidd: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Awoo88:

[s]U sure say u well.? Why are u doing in circles? What Wike's directive did Fakorede discard?? Apart making attempt to stop collation of election result How exactly did he work against the interest of the governor for five years?? If u no fit mentioned those interest no reply abeg. No foolishness dey make somebody dey on rep[/s]eat.
Lol

All this little social media political analysts sef.

We know the politics of rivers state, keep waiting for social media to inform you.

You haven't the slightest idea what went on during the 2016 're run and why Wike wanted the man out of rivers for almost 5 years .

So just go and play.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrudencyFeats:

Sure he can't move the CSP with mere words But the governor was pleading like 'the estate chairman' and not speaking with authority as the CSO and governor of the state. It better he never engaged with the CSP.

I'M IN SUPPORT FOR STATE POLICE

Yes. He shouldn't have engaged the CSP

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Milito: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
erniok:

This made me laugh. You're wrong in some ways, there are state jurisdictions that federal enforcement agencies don't cross. In US, the governor is in charge of state police like LAPD, NYPD, etc.
In this incident, the federal unit has no jurisdiction and that's why the issue is between state government, landlords and magodo residents. I'm yet to understand the interest of the AGF in this matter. Maybe in the coming days it's crystallize.

The police are there to enforce a Supreme court judgement.

Sanwo-Olu is trying to intimidate the officer in the carrying out of his duties.

The state government has lost the case at the Supreme Court, why delaying execution?
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by erniok(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Milito:

The police are there to enforce a Supreme court judgement.

Sanwo-Olu is trying to intimidate the officer in the carrying out of his duties.

The state government has lost the case at the Supreme Court, why delaying execution?
The delay is very unnecessary. The government is continuum and they should have seen this day coming and made provisions for it by maybe relocating the residents to lekki or another highbrow area. I was only concerned about the interest of the AGF in the matter.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Milito: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
erniok:

The delay is very unnecessary. The government is continuum and they should have seen this day coming and made provisions for it by maybe relocating the residents to lekki or another highbrow area. I was only concerned about the interest of the AGF in the matter.

But the AGF is the Chief Law Officer of the Country.

The Executive is to execute all duties of govt.

If the Supreme Court (Judiciary) has given an order, it must be obeyed and nothing is bad in the AGF ensuring it is.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by erniok(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Milito:

But the AGF is the Chief Law Officer of the Country.

The Executive is to execute all duties of govt.

If the Supreme Court (Judiciary) has given an order, it must be obeyed and nothing is bad in the AGF ensuring it is.
Sir, please read what they constitution says about executing judgement of the supreme court. That should clear the air.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2022
This incident in Magodo, Lagos is just the beginning of the Fulani control and takeover of Lagos. This is the result of "Special Status" that Senator Shetima was talking about in the secret leaked audio conversation that he had with the former governor of one of the Yoruba states. In that leaked audio, the foolish Fulani jingoist was saying that among special status given to Lagos by the Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN) would make it possible for a plot of land to be sold to Igbos at a much higher rate than any other tribe in Nigeria. And both men were laughing foolishly and having a good time of their lives while castigating Igbos. First, they started in Festac, today it's Magodo and tomorrow it might be Lekki. Just watch out and see what is going down. Fulani wants to CONTROL Lagos from Abuja. The governor of Lagos State should have told the police man that by virtue of being the governor of the state and the powers conferred on him by the Constitution of the Zoological Republic of LIEGERIA, he's the Chief of the Land and NOT just Chief Security Officer of Lagos.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Milito: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2022
linearity:

The Governor’s position is weak, thanks to the way the Federal System is operated in Nigeria and the Governor knows this, hence he is technically pleading.

Agreed, he is the CSO of the State, but he need that same Inspector General of Police’s blessings to retain his security details, he knows that one phone call all the Police giving him security will withdraw to the barracks, so he need to be careful.

Hence the argument for State Police and decentralization of power from the Center to Stated or regions is very important, that is the only the way Federating system works.

Imagine the impunity for the AGN to seat in Abuja and using his office to intervene on land issue in state, when the constitution clearly give that power to the State Government.

The supreme Court has given an order. It has now become a federal issue.

Sanwo-Olu has no business interrupting enforcement of lawful orders.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Milito: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2022
wamide042:
See as my Gov dey speak English… haa, i trust Wike or the former Gov. Ayodele Fayose… their voice and body language lasan.. na immediately IG go call to vacate the place..

Are you in this country?

Fayose that was crying on camera that police beat him and he can't raise his hand anymore.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Milito: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2022
tesppidd:
Indeed sensational journalism and mischievous comments too..

Sahara Reporters purposely tweaked the headline to generate the uproar.

Sensational journalism is their stock in trade.

And trust short-sighted emotional Nigerians to fall for the bait.

I loved your comments. Silly people hero-worshipping thuggery from Wike.

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Milito: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Colonel Kayode is a disgrace to the armed forces when he saluted Fashola. If it was a Regular tit arm officer, he will white wash fashola and there is nothing he will do about it. I so much believe The Foolish Colonel sold his right

That's a Colonel that understands power play.

Fashola is respected all over the country and a call to the president to complain about the behaviour of the officer can earn him and his CO reprimand or even transfer to a less desirable place.

So all the military saluting a civilian president are also a disgrace right?

It is Is idiotic opinions like this that portrays and makes Nigeria an animal kingdom where civility is absent.

Yet, you people will still be envying well run civilised Nations abroad.

Which civilised nation will a senior military officer commit an offence in front of cameras and will still be behaving like a thug/dog without brain and he will not get sanctioned?? Only in an animal kingdom or a nation in tatters.

The military authorities in Nigeria did well to sanction the officer.

You don't build a society with this animalistic mentality of yours. Laws must be adhered to by everybody.

Ordinary Dubai here, everyone is well behaved and adheres to all traffic laws including the Royals same with other well run monarchical states.

But in Nigeria, small authority delegated to someone for a short time, will be making him feel invincible. Where's the so called Col today? I won't be surprised if he has retired.

Can any of your Generals commit ordinary traffic offence in UK or US and raise their voice? They will be handcuffed and thrown into the back of a patrol car.

Yet in Nigeria, you people will be encouraging lawlessness.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Milito: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Awoo88:

Then why was Wike always complaining to the media about one OC Sars Fakorede?

I have watched a number of videos where the Gov was complaining bitterly about the guy.

If he was power over the guy, why didn't he just chase him away instead of the media complaints??
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by NASTYNASOSO: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2022
crossbreedwears:
I don hear you. I know the Colonel from NMS days ad finance officer. I dey tell you wetin I know

HMMMMMM

YOU KNOW NOTHING

THE COLONEL DROVE IN THE LANE FOR BRT FASHOLA WHO WAS AROUND CALLED HIM TO ORDER.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2022
That's because the Colonel doesn't know his right and he's not a Regular officer. I trust my Regulars, they will wa wa Fashola like a baby and nothing will happen. The highest that can happen is to post the Colonel out
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

YOU KNOW NOTHING

THE COLONEL DROVE IN THE LANE FOR BRT FASHOLA WHO WAS AROUND CALLED HIM TO ORDER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Released / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.