Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria (9177 Views)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Not In Rivalry With Other Security Agencies / Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution / Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by soojar(m): 6:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Sammy07:

Omo, you guys self.
Something you suppose spread Chemicals that kills animals for there.

If the cows died on their way home, in their life they won't trespass again

They will still sell the cows to us as 'nama' and 'suya' and we go chop chemical.

Is it not enough that we are eating meat these people have sex with regularly, make we come add chemicals to our menu?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by soojar(m): 6:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
what of the afonja skull miners and organ harvesters who have been killing and harvesting their fellow afonja organs.. when will they make it free from them angry

They are the ones killing themselves and they are not complaining.

They are also not blaming DSS or Tinubu for it and all their woes in life unlike some people you and I know.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2022
They are doing well
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Navalsadiq(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Peace indeed.where there is rituals and yahoo boys are killing spree.the governors in the south needs to come together and curtail this menace.with the recent videos trending of people killing young girls for money is rather sad and unfortunate.

The average mindset of an average youth in the south is yahoo.

You guys should wake up
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by techWriter3: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2022
What he says versus what he understands.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by samdaisi: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
They're also working in Oyo, buh Oyo is tooo big for those amotekun to Cover.

Even ordinary Ibadan, them no fit cover them talk less of Saki, Ibarapa, Oyo, Ogbomosho[

Oga let us call a spade a spade don't allow politicians to use you, Seyi Makinde is a disgrace to Yoruba tribe.
Please are you saying there are no more graduates to employ in those area or the people in that area have refused to join Amoteku.
Oga please don't fool yourseif here we all know that the abnormal curve of demand and supply says the higher the price the higher the quantity demanded.
Oga the bigger the Ibadan, Ogbomosho and other places you mentioned above are the more the Amotekun numbers your governor should employ to defend his people should be.
That your governor that said he reacher than Oyo state when he was declaring his assets couldn't use his security votes allowance to cater for the security of live and property of his people. Robbers every where

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Akeredolu is working, Ondo State is moving ride on Sir.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
What is governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo state waiting for?

He has been relunctant for political reasons on signing the ban on open grazing into law as agreed by the southern governors in their meeting in Asaba, Delta state.

Governor Obaseki is PLAYING THE GOOD BOY FORMAT by not wanting to offend President Muhammed Buhari government in Abuja FCT.

But governor Obaseki forgot that Edo people are suffering insecurity in their farms with kidnapping going on in the Benin-Auchi-Okene-Lokoja-Abuja road.

Now Ondo state is enjoying relative peace thanks to Amotekun and the ban on open grazing.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

You no dey follow news, Bros!

Someone did that and got arrested!

We're in a cow Republic, man!

Na wa ooo grin
They no fit enter my farm in Ore sha. If they do, they won't try it again.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2022
samdaisi:

Even ordinary Ibadan, them no fit cover them talk less of Saki, Ibarapa, Oyo, Ogbomosho[

Oga let us call a spade a spade don't allow politicians to use you, Seyi Makinde is a disgrace to Yoruba tribe.
Please are you saying there are no more graduates to employ in those area or the people in that area have refused to join Amoteku.
Oga please don't fool yourseif here we all know that the abnormal curve of demand and supply says the higher the price the higher the quantity demanded.
Oga the bigger the Ibadan, Ogbomosho and other places you mentioned above are the more the Amotekun numbers your governor should employ to defend his people should be.
That your governor that said he reacher than Oyo state when he was declaring his assets couldn't use his security votes allowance to cater for the security of live and property of his people. Robbers every where

Sorry sir, not from Oyo state tho. Buh I know in terms of Infrastructure, he's trying.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Eyaaa
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2022
ONDO STATE IS NOW VERY WELL KNOWN FOR ASTUTENESS, WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.

WELL DONE CHIEF OLU FALAE.
WELL DONE ROTIMI AKEREDOLU
WELL DONE THE DEJI AND ALL THE FELLOW "OBAS" IN ONDO STATE.

YOUR COOPERATION IN THE UNITY OF ODU-DU-IWA IS ACKNOWLEDGED AND APPRECIATED.

FROM ORISAORUNTO.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2022
While the Ebube agu nonsense in the south east is purely a political tool used most especially by the gov. Of ebonyi state to threaten and disperse opposition gatherings. They also steal from motorist and citizens ( the Sars pattern).. time will tell though cause nothing last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by muheeb01(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Amotekun,they are truly doing a good job in all south western states right now...people even prefer them to any other armed forces now cos they won't betray,take bribe or compromise cos of Oath between them.....well done Amotekun

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Psychokinetic: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by UselessBuhari: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2022
richiemcgold:

Yes he is. Especially in the areas of stopping kidnappings and herdsmen wahala. Since they passed anti open grazing law, i've not come across any herdsman on my farm here in AKure. This is my first time of experiencing peace on my farm since 2012 when i acquired the place. Last year was the worst. I can't forget the last sallah day, Fulani led their cattle to my farm at araromi in the night and destroyed a whole maize plantation completely. I've abandoned the farm but work will soon restart there now. All thanks to aketi and amotekun.
Are you sure they are not waiting for you to restart?
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Obaseki the coward is trying to be politically correct while fulani herdsmen overrun the whole edo state.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by KoshCAD: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Sammy07:

Even ordinary Ibadan, them no fit cover them talk less of Saki, Ibarapa, Oyo, Ogbomosho
Ondo is very big as well. But oyo should have more Amotekun staff than others. I mean, the number of Amotekun should base on landmass of each southwestern states.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
KoshCAD:
Ondo is very big as well. But oyo should have more Amotekun staff than others. I mean, the number of Amotekun should base on landmass of each southwestern states.

Truee
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by KoshCAD: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
richiemcgold:

Yes he is. Especially in the areas of stopping kidnappings and herdsmen wahala. Since they passed anti open grazing law, i've not come across any herdsman on my farm here in AKure. This is my first time of experiencing peace on my farm since 2012 when i acquired the place. Last year was the worst. I can't forget the last sallah day, Fulani led their cattle to my farm at araromi in the night and destroyed a whole maize plantation completely. I've abandoned the farm but work will soon restart there now. All thanks to aketi and amotekun.
You are right. I visited home and I didn't see any cow rearing fulani moving with cows. Unlike last year when I visited.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by KoshCAD: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Sammy07:

Truee
Yes, so that they can work in full capacity.

Oyo state needs it more, follow by ogun, then ondo, osun, ekiti.

Lagos should get the least because not much bush n forest in lagos.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by KoshCAD: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Psychokinetic:

And this happened recently??!
O tun zeh ooo
Did you hear of herdsmen attack?
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by KoshCAD: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
cheesy He's right �

It's been a while since I heard of any skull miner been arrested in Ondo State lipsrsealed.
But we have heard human eaters being arrested in Imo.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2022
KoshCAD:
Yes, so that they can work in full capacity.

Oyo state needs it more, follow by ogun, then ondo, osun, ekiti.

Lagos should get the least because not much bush n forest in lagos.

I don't even think Amotekun dey Lagos undecided
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by KoshCAD: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Sammy07:

I don't even think Amotekun dey Lagos undecided
They are.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2022
KoshCAD:
They are.

Wow, never heard of their operations in Lag
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by real777(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Edo governor just sleeping until those fulani terrorists chased out from Ondo wiped out all the neighbouring communities near Ondo boundary. Dufil food has secured their land very well preventing cows from grazing there. Okokhuo to Igolo, Abumwenre etc community all deserted. Everywhere ransacked with destructions from house to house. The whole of Ovia North East is seriously being terrorized as I speak. Farms crops, cocoa, plantatians are destroyed.

A full bunch of plantain may likely go for 10k in Benin City this year.

I don't buy this stuff because I get them from my small backyard farm but doesn't mean I wouldn't speak of the evil going on.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by delpee(f): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2022
spinna:
Good news.. southwest is the best .let Amotekun focus on ritual killers now..zero tolerance for ritual killing..if your juju don pass animals blood you must be arrested

They're also working on that. The people should cooperate more by giving useful information that will lead to more arrests.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Kudos my governor!
this will still not go well with Biafra kids, because they don't see anything good about nigeria.
Ipigs are the basterds nigeria gave birth to.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2022
VERY TRUE TALK,MR GOVR.KEEP PUSHING CRIMINALS AWAY TO BOTTOMLESS PITS. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre / Jonathan To Buhari: Don’t Malign My Wife / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.