Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? (416 Views)

16 Years Old School Drop Out Just Cash Out 10m This Night. / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Biggie2000(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Back then, getting this big one felt like an impossible task. I spent a lot of my pocket money on this game. I even tried paying a shop owner for the entire thing, so I could pick the big one, but the owner wouldn't let me. But, at a point, my father in heaven finally answered my prayers and I got it. I yelled like someone that just won the presidential election. I was so excited that day. I was the biggest boy in town, and my friends and neighbors also came to look at the wonderful thing the lord has done for me lol.
So, did anyone else ever get it?

Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
I stopped playing when i realized the sellers are crooks. They'll never include the digit to the biggest so you'll never win the biggest grin
Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by slawormiir: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Didn't fall for that scam of a game right from childhood

I don first tell people say he don tey way keyboarding start

But people are quick to lambast and condemn we niggarrrrs taking it as full time career

Na so Jacob use fake identity collect esau blessing

1 Like

Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Mountainmen: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Scam 101. The numbers of the big ones have been removed
Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by ekanx27(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
All these games were part of the things that legalised corruption in this country. Imagine a game that is suppose to be lucky dipp, the seller will not include the biggest and motivated prize everybody want to win. Invariably we are all playing for the smaller balloon with the hope that we will win the biggest balloon, not knowing the crooked seller has removed the number to be won for that balloon.

1 Like

Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Biggie2000(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
SmellySperm:
I stopped playing when i realized the sellers are crooks. They'll never include the digit to the biggest so you'll never win the biggest grin
Lol, they were messing with our young and innocent minds. Bros, no be small money I spend on these balloons o. I even volunteered to do menial jobs, just to get money to go and play that balloon game.
Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Biggie2000(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Didn't fall for that scam of a game
Lol, e dey very addictive like those bet9ja dem
Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
I remember when my mum used to sell this during the Xmas season
It is a usual thing for the sellers to remove the number for the 3 biggest balloons, cos the biggest balloons attract the players. But that very day mum bought one, before she could settle down to remove the numbers for the biggest balloons, a boy came to play and picked number 31. Number 31 seems to be the number for the biggest ballon then if my memory hasn’t failed me.

It was painful that day cry
Bad day, devil drank water cry

1 Like

Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
your mom defrauded the public
Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Biggie2000(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Chai, No be small cashout your momsi go don cashout for our head

Re: Old School Game: Did You Ever Get The Biggest One? by Biggie2000(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
your mom defrauded the public

EFCC must hear this lol. No be small suffer boys suffer for those balloon sellers hand.

(1) (Reply)

Dear NL Redpillers, See This .... / How To Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.