Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide (4667 Views)

Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by kansoboy: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Every Malam with him kattle...
Ur twins means a lot and be happy and be alive for them.

As for the friend, u don't know what he may be going through in life and possible and thinking at that moment u met him..sure he maybe lost in thought....all that glitters is not gold. I am not endorsing poverty either.

Life is a circle, and it rotates....

Who die na him lose, no kill Ur self if u no make mama proud, Ur children go make papa(u) proud .

That is it I rest my case
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by kansoboy: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
StJohnofChrist:
What you fail to realise is that, achievement or success, is very relative. See your perspective of achievement, to me it's not.
No mind am..he want help person, see person with myopic concept of what achiement should be want to help person....abeg bross ignore d Malam make he dey misyarn
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Arkhanmu: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Well such is life
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Sirlancelot(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks all
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by uvie66: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sirlancelot:
Hi pals,this is not a right platform to drop this but won't mind sharing this.Just barely 2 years ago,I got married to my wife and God blessed me with beatiful twin boys of almost one year now.I have been managing life back and forth after many unsuccessful attempts to get a gainful employment ever since I finished my degree in 2015.
I have done many odd jobs like security guard, cleaners all this while just to put food on my table but it's not really enough.Just last year I joined one of this freight company in lagos as dispatch rider which have been really helpful in putting food on my table all these months. I thank God for that opportunities.
Now what really warrant this write up was that I went to deliver an order at a popular restaurants in Lekki to a customer but the client turn out to be my secodary mate whom I last saw 12 years ago.The sadest part is that the guy just ignore me.Very true,my cloth looks dusty and unkempt due to nature of my job.I guess he does not want to associate with failures amidst his friend around the restaurant.
My soul left me that moment,I don't even know how I got home.I think suicide is only for the weak but no,the brave also have a fair share.Life is really not fair out here.
Four months ago ,I lost my mum to high blood pressure. Painfully I can't take her to morgue for embalmed till she start bloating before we decide where to bury her.See ehe,this experience I just encountered with my old class mate break me totally.
I have never feel suicidal like this all my life.The only strength that keeps me alive is my two boys am seeing everyday .At 32 years,my only achievements is my children.Omo life can be funny.I know people have story to tell,but getting an interactive encouragement from you guys can do much.
Nonsense talk.... after finishing University, the first thought that came to your mind was getting married and having children, why? Will wife and children bring food to your table? , and how is having children equate to success? because as it is now you are struggling to cater for them.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by uvie66: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
dettolgel:
Guy please having kids is not an achievement what is an achievement is you putting food on the table, clothes on your backs, roof over their heads and sending them to school at the appropriate time like you are doing.

What is an achievement is the fact that you are a working man working hard day in day out to earn a honest living, don't ever let alone take that from you.

Be steadfast be consistent and never be complacent, you will smile at the end.

Meanwhile, what did you study and what grade, I may have useful advice for you?
well articulated... people will rush to go and have children as if the children will feed them or provide accomodation for them.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by uvie66: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iliveforever:
I won’t talk about your financial situation because the odd of your financial situation to change is very high. But to be honest, why did you marry when you don’t have a job to take care of yourself and your family??
Or you married because others were marrying??
I hope your wife is not pregnant again at the moment..
32years is to young to marry with the way the world is now.

My advice is, pick your soul up and only God can change the reality. Be strong!!
the thing weak me, instead of him to manage his suffering alone until hopefully there is a breakthrough, but he compounded his problems by taking on additional three mouth to feed.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by uvie66: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bun
patosky55:

sometimes I think that dying is the end of life but as things stands for me now, joblessness is worse than death sometimes, when u wake up and nothing to do after graduating from school, HND civil engineering from a federal polytechnic, I have never contemplated suicide but seriously I am not happy, I can't sleep and nothing gives me joy, its hell for me here, what I explained here is exactly the condition I am now. life is not fair, at 31 bring first son and nothing to show.
if you study civil engineering then start by mixing and carrying cement on building sites, from there you can create a bond with the foreman who may connect you with other contracts.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by patosky55(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=uvie66 post=110826817] Bunif you study civil engineering then start by mixing and carrying cement on building sites, from there you can create a bond with the foreman who may connect you with other contracts.[/quotes
sir I do that sometimes but site work now na connection o, anyway I will be looking out for sites
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by patosky55(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
uvie66:
Bunif you study civil engineering then start by mixing and carrying cement on building sites, from there you can create a bond with the foreman who may connect you with other contracts.
sir I do that sometimes but site work now na connection
o, anyway I will be looking out for sites
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Emax911: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
omoplaycool:
I've been thinking of the right thing to say to you and can't seem to come up with any. I guess I'll just be true to you .. Thank God for your two boys and I won't be fair if I don't tell you how much of a strong man you are May God's Mercy continue to speak for you from today henceforth.. Please drop your digit and bank name.. It might be small but I know other nairalnders will assist
Soon you'll look back and say ,"I remember when things were hard"
sir am a student. i struggle alone. if u can help me w4th 500 to manage
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Emax911: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sirlancelot:
Appreciate a lot for your words of encouragement. God bless you so much. Here is my digits 0031222843 Bakare B. ACCESS BANK.Can not thank you less at this point of my life.
sir i dnt know if u got help but if u can help a student with 500 naira. i struggle alone sir.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by dododawa1: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
See this one COMPARING his life with OTHERS, nonsense.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Sirlancelot(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Thank you all
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by maasoap(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2022
michael77777:
they don buy iphone finish, buy Benz finish, now they wan do class reunion......for my sanity's sake, I no go come!!!!

Hahahaha! May be you should go and make connections. Lol
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Sirlancelot:
Thank you all

No matter how little, make sure you are saving and that saving must never be touched no matter the urgency
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by gulfer: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Sirlancelot:
Thank you all
If I told you I worked in poultry, building site, security guard, etc before God answered my prayers and elevated me even in the security line....., the problem we have is over-expectation from people; I learned since my security guard's days not to rely on anyone, someone I passed answers to during our WAEC exams in the 80s was working inside the bank and I was a security guard at the gate. The guy collected my CV almost 4 times with a promise to help and today I thank God he did not help because he would have derailed me from the path I chose. I decided to stick in there (security) and gradually empowered myself with certifications and experience on different projects and I thank God for where I am today. Keep your focus, whatever your hand findeth to do, just be the best in it, be it a cleaner, security guard, driver, etc because the obvious truth is that the jobs are not there and we all want to be big men at once.....Take it slow and steady bro. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by badboyTee(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iliveforever:
I won’t talk about your financial situation because the odd of your financial situation to change is very high. But to be honest, why did you marry when you don’t have a job to take care of yourself and your family??
Or you married because others were marrying??
I hope your wife is not pregnant again at the moment..
32years is to young to marry with the way the world is now.

My advice is, pick your soul up and only God can change the reality. Be strong!!
you are saying shit !
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Exceed15: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
omoplaycool:
I've been thinking of the right thing to say to you and can't seem to come up with any. I guess I'll just be true to you .. Thank God for your two boys and I won't be fair if I don't tell you how much of a strong man you are May God's Mercy continue to speak for you from today henceforth.. Please drop your digit and bank name.. It might be small but I know other nairalnders will assist
Soon you'll look back and say ,"I remember when things were hard"

God bless you bro.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Exceed15: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Job 14: 7- 9
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Franzinni: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
In the life of everything, there is a folder called problems and the more you aquire and desire, the more problems

So you are only seeing the financial stance of people to determine success but you need to realize there are many facets of life . That guy might be struggling deeply, mentally, emotionally and he might wish to give all the financial to solve his problems to no avail... My point is ve grateful always becasue every situation is an expirience and suffering shines in the presence of comparison
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by Exceed15: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
uvie66:
Nonsense talk.... after finishing University, the first thought that came to your mind was getting married and having children, why? Will wife and children bring food to your table? , and how is having children equate to success? because as it is now you are struggling to cater for them.

And people got married ready and financial stable but alas something go wrong and all is gone.. Becareful how u pass judgement.
Re: Now I Understand Why People Do Commit Suicide by uvie66: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sirlancelot:
Hi pals,this is not a right platform to drop this but won't mind sharing this.Just barely 2 years ago,I got married to my wife and God blessed me with beatiful twin boys of almost one year now.I have been managing life back and forth after many unsuccessful attempts to get a gainful employment ever since I finished my degree in 2015.
I have done many odd jobs like security guard, cleaners all this while just to put food on my table but it's not really enough.Just last year I joined one of this freight company in lagos as dispatch rider which have been really helpful in putting food on my table all these months. I thank God for that opportunities.
Now what really warrant this write up was that I went to deliver an order at a popular restaurants in Lekki to a customer but the client turn out to be my secodary mate whom I last saw 12 years ago.The sadest part is that the guy just ignore me.Very true,my cloth looks dusty and unkempt due to nature of my job.I guess he does not want to associate with failures amidst his friend around the restaurant.
My soul left me that moment,I don't even know how I got home.I think suicide is only for the weak but no,the brave also have a fair share.Life is really not fair out here.
Four months ago ,I lost my mum to high blood pressure. Painfully I can't take her to morgue for embalmed till she start bloating before we decide where to bury her.See ehe,this experience I just encountered with my old class mate break me totally.
I have never feel suicidal like this all my life.The only strength that keeps me alive is my two boys am seeing everyday .At 32 years,my only achievements is my children.Omo life can be funny.I know people have story to tell,but getting an interactive encouragement from you guys can do much.
How can having children be an achievement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) / Kosovo: A Gunrunners’ Paradise / Tomiwa, Unilag Student And CEO Of Tomie Gadgets Poisoned And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.