Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys (41151 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by thinkmoney(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2022
Kingcalls:
We need to put a stop to this immorality... area boys doing the job the government should do
It's not area boys job or government, it is parents job.
Violence against them ain't the way really, correct and good education could help. It's the rubbish education they are getting from the media and abroad that is emboldening them
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by lagosrd: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2022
Shut up there you......
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by ayindejimmy(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
These useless homo people are getting bolder by the day

I believe my area shaaa , if we hold you , naa once barbecue

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

Some of these people are just being creative with how they make money in the hostile terrain called Nigeria.

Bobrisky pioneered an hitherto identified venture. And only early comers will benefit.

It's like the blogging when Linda, Seun and Bella started it. Now the whole sector is blotted

Its not an easy task making it without God's grace in Niaja

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by mayorofyentown(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
OH no, not again
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Amodi470(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:
Don't come to Akure o

Be warned

Hmm.. Talk less of coming up to North, na death penalty, Hisbah no dey take shit, ask alcohol dealers... Be warned

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by 1950Mack: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Hehehehe grin
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by FireRain: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2022
olasaad:
O ya go and show them the video at Canada embassy cool cool cool mumu

Among all the comments, na only you know "wassup" cheesy

I don laugh tire here
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Prince001(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
These useless homo people are getting bolder by the day

I believe my area shaaa , if we hold you , naa once barbecue

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

Woww why the hates now? Is whatever they do add or take out anything from ur own life? The answer is No. Let them be whatever they want, we should just stop this hatred for our fellow human being!
Let God be the judge not us ooo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2022
The guy is trying to present his case with either Canadian or America Government reasons why his Japa asylum paper must be granted.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Ogaga87(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2022
You can go and knew any of them if you're serious with revenge bro.

But why would someone be going to hell and even you wen nor holy pass go begin form judge..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by janetakan(f): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2022
See the ugly thing!

*spits*
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2022
grin no mind them live ur life before you live this life joor
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Bambam321(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
No be your fault...nah people wey no mend you well

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by JaskanFactor: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
The big plan from our barbarian European leaders who run Africa is that this homosexuals will become all you see on big brother, from big brother they will become councillors,, to governors, till not too far down the line Nigeria's first openly gay president.

They already have openly gay national leaders, like i think former Irish prime minister .

Atleast so that you can avoid future surprises from our barbarian colonial leaders , its best you know that in ancient times those you call oyinbo came from north africa, the names of thier tribes were goth, vizigoth, and vandal. The very word vandalism is derived from name of ancient oyinbo tribe.

In ancient times they were not called human or white people, they were called barbarian, for a good reason. Hue man was name given man whose skin has the hue of colour meaning dark skin person.

But your fellow black people turned against each other using babrians as armies to fight against each other, thats how poyinbo went from being from north africa to ruling rome and europe and the world, cause youer fellow black ancestors turned traitor against each other so that thuier enemy can rule the world.

Now today human being is called black African, when before it was black people world wide from china to Russia and back again. They went from country to country killing all the black men raping all the women till the colour of the race was changed like in India, Philippines, south America etc.

Now what we seeing in what is left of the human race now called south Saharan African is what they did in the rest of the world, all of the terrorism from colonial agents is connected to the homosexual agenda to depopulate black people from the planet , but into before turning them into barbarian like the barbarians themselves.

The only reason i mention this is to let you know you fellow black people, that you are your own worst enemy, the barbarians would never have taken the world, and trying to turn you into animals like them if you people do not hate each other so much, Its so bad i now avoid all black people i see abroad, very materialistic wicked bastards even whilst having barbarians piss barbarians shit on them, he still want to buy rolls Royce, even when your fellow brothers and sisters are being massacred he wants to build mansion.

Continue to hate each other, whilst all the other races on the planet from india to china t europe are tyring to wipe you out, at this point you better get used to it, homosexual Nigeria president is nearly here.

Why should homosexual president for Nigeria be as surprise anyway when you already have killers, known assassins running the country for generations already.

My biggest shock is not what they doing, its how black people can hate each other so much, even when surrounded world wide by enemies that want to wipe us out, but from my family to all the black men i meet abroad, they always acting like they ant to destroy you.

All of the ancient Europeans are now in Africa and west indies, the irish and now called Jamaican for example, and am fairly certain the English and Germans are in Nigeria Cameroon etc. I know the Cameroonians are the Cameron's from Europe .

We know the French are disturbed between Haiti , Franco phone Africa, and USA, the black Scottish were moved to USA black ghettos.

The hatred among the black people since ancient times is driving them to extinction, a definition of madness.

When your enemy is trying to kill of you, there you are trying to kill each other too. For me i now avoid all black people i see , i learnt my lesson the very hard way.

You people need to talk to each other before you go extinct, thats where this is going, cause many if not most of you are not from Africa, your anceotrs were chased out of europe by babrians during world war of 1492., and they have not stopped since.

As of 1800 picture showing Saudi Woman , looked like a lady from calabar .

So if you dont get it, they are coming south and south and south, till your back is against bar beach in lagos, what you see happening in north nigeria is coming to the south until there is no more of you on earth.

Thats the barbarian plan , so keep hating each other till they come for you. Your choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by wink2015(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
THIS CROSSDRESSER SHOULD BE GIVEN LEGAL SUPPORT TO DEAL WITH THOSE AREA TOUT.
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Amos1423(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Aboki is always Aboki & Nigerians will alway be Nigerians! What happened to respecting other people's right? Nawa o for the people I am sharing this country with o
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Help2020: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
An upcoming crossdresser, has cried out after he was assaulted by street touts in Lagos state.

The man who recorded himself in a cab, revealed that area boys accosted him in Lagos Island and were slapping his backside while almost stripping him.

He said that people should leave him alone to live his life however he wants, adding that it is not supposed to be a crime for a man to be effeminate.

The crossdresser further tried to plead his case by saying that he did not have make up on, neither did he wear female clothes.

He then mentioned celebrity Crossdresser, and said that they are not the same so people should mind their business and leave him be.

The young man also said that if he knew any of them, he would make sure they are charged for assault.

Watch the VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFoHy1Ya7cc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYSQWqtoJ69/?utm_medium=copy_link
This one still dey learn work.. Shim can't even speak like Bob..
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by elonmuskbaby: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Kajaard:
Real men like us are becoming rare these days.

What's with the latest irritating trend of men been feminized? angry
shebi you're part of the people encouraging and supporting skit commedians on social media that are men who wear female clothes for jokes.bottomline is that these skit makers in trying to be funny unknowingly brought this feminizing men culture e.g men wearing lipstick and high heels so if we want this trend of men dressing as women to stop,male skit makers too should stop wearing female clothes to do jokes
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2022
paulolee:
dirty looking attention seeking mofo.
it seems all this lagos gays don see new ways to de cash out from dier gayish activities...
instead of staying indoors n allowing stupid broke boys to pipe dier asss, dey are turning cross dressers to get more attention, followers n more patronage from rich client..
all cross dressers at day bt stinking gay at nites, i blame d internet for allowing this idiots to trend bcoz dey are useless to d society...
pls moderators, its not even 10am n we are having 2 topics of 2 different crossdressers on f.p, i dnt know d message u are trying to pass BT just know dt nairaland is visited both far n wide n I dnt see the need of reading about an idiot dt don't portray anything about African culture...
pls on behalf of nairalanders, I beg u guys to stop bringing this crossdressers news on f.p, jus leave dm in celebrities section n those dt finds dm interesting should go n read about them in their section

....................................from a pained nairalanders.
You have no right to tell the mods what to do. If you don't like the news, then don't click on it. Simple, than you coming here to give your hateful and ignorant rant
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by elonmuskbaby: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2022
paulolee:
dirty looking attention seeking mofo.
it seems all this lagos gays don see new ways to de cash out from dier gayish activities...
instead of staying indoors n allowing stupid broke boys to pipe dier asss, dey are turning cross dressers to get more attention, followers n more patronage from rich client..
all cross dressers at day bt stinking gay at nites, i blame d internet for allowing this idiots to trend bcoz dey are useless to d society...
pls moderators, its not even 10am n we are having 2 topics of 2 different crossdressers on f.p, i dnt know d message u are trying to pass BT just know dt nairaland is visited both far n wide n I dnt see the need of reading about an idiot dt don't portray anything about African culture...
pls on behalf of nairalanders, I beg u guys to stop bringing this crossdressers news on f.p, jus leave dm in celebrities section n those dt finds dm interesting should go n read about them in their section

....................................from a pained nairalanders.
when male skit makers stop wearing female clothes then this new trend of men wearing female attires on the streets will stop
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Kajaard:
Real men like us are becoming rare these days.

What's with the latest irritating trend of men been feminized? angry
Real men don't attack other men jointly, if they are real men, let them fight him one on one if not they are cowards and lesser than. A real man fights with honor and this definitely wasn't a fight of honor. A real man doesn't attack another man because he doesn't adhere to society's definition of masculinity except he's not comfortable with his sexuality on which you fall on

He's a more of a man than you because he deviated from the norms and damned the consequences but I dare you to do it......... Oh wait, let me see.... You are scared of what people will say because your masculinity will be in question... Lol, real men my foot

Also, if you know ancientbqueer history, you will know it's rooted in masculinity, more masculinity than you strykes

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Kajaard: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Real men don't attack other men jointly, if they are real men, let them fight him one on one if not they are cowards and lesser than. A real man fights with honor and this definitely wasn't a fight of honor. A real man doesn't attack another man because he doesn't adhere to society's definition of masculinity except he's not comfortable with his sexuality on which you fall on

He's a more of a man than you because he deviated from the norms and damned the consequences but I dare you to do it......... Oh wait, let me see.... You are scared of what people will say because your masculinity will be in question... Lol, real men my foot

Also, if you know ancientbqueer history, you will know it's rooted in masculinity, more masculinity than you strykes

Please fvck off with your effeminate gibberish. Stay off my mentions.
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by DavidOvie007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Another wasted Sperm

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Please fvck off with your effeminate gibberish. Stay off my mentions.
Deflecting.... Why am I not surprised?

Real men
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:
This cross dressing thing na only Lagos e dey pop ooh!

try this one in kano.

so wait no body is going to do anything to nip it in the bud?

because this one wey we don dey get "upcoming" crossdresser grin what rubbish!

thread for people that don't want to suffer in marriage https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women
Dude, it's completely obvious you haven't been up North so please don't

Kano of all places
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:
Abeg I hope na barbed wire dem use flog am?
I'm confused, I never took you for an homophobe. Are you one because i've seen your comments on queer subjects here?
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Kajaard: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Deflecting.... Why am I not surprised?

Real men

Gay modafvcker. I have gone through your posts and see how you aggressively defend gays and all manner of queers and absurdities. Stay very far away from my mentions you scum of the earth.

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
jrusky:
Hey I think enough is enough for this cross dress bullshit. Even in the West that brought these madness into the world it wasn't these bad or seen everywhere.

But why do Nigerians love copy copy and even do pass the owner? Why we tk like carrying things on our heads?

Sorry if dem beat you up go and use panadol and those guys that beat you are very lazy men with no hard punch cus they should have beaten you and changed your face by now you won't be able to even stand dey talk for YouTube.

Quote me na your data I give no shit.
@the bolded, it shows you don't follow queer news because their's a billion times of this
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by ModelLook(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
All of you calling him out and dragging him, how is his life affecting you?

Someone here just said they should have stripped him naked to see if he has *** Seriously really

What makes you all any different from those guys that were assaulting him in the first place? If most of you were given power, from your comments here, most of you will do even worse than those guys on the streets.

Like they say....Some hoodlums on the streets and some people online are the same. Na Android Phone and Data separate una.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
This shemales are getting plenty in this Nigeria..I blame nawadays parents..

During my time..one day beating from popsman will reset your head from this nonsense
Yea..... That's not how sexuality works
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
ignis:

Those are women.
And what's that suppose to mean? Have the same energy you have for the male crossdressers for the females. Stop being an hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Gay modafvcker. I have gone through your posts and see how you aggressively defend gays and all manner of queers and absurdities. Stay very far away from my mentions you scum of the earth.
Like I said "deflecting" and I'm not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.