Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys (41117 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by chatinent: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm confused, I never took you for an homophobe. Are you one because i've seen your comments on queer subjects here?

I am against anything gay.
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by ThatFairGuy1: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
God bless those boys. You'll NEVER be left alone.

They should beat you black and blue next time you're accosted with that Nonsense.
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Flamemignon1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
chatinent:

I am against anything gay.
Oh.... Ok
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
So to you cross dresser is a career ...you want to trend like your oga bobrisky , that is confused
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by OdefaGirl(f): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Try go there again and warn them to leave you alone

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
You never see anything yet since u decide to bring ur 2021 homo spirit come 2022 anywhere u enter beating go follow
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by sirjomore(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
philip0906:
It’s totally normal for people to react differently to what they’re not used to. Effeminate men do not litter the streets of the country. Infact, many Nigerians haven’t set their eyes on one. It’s not a norm in this part of the world.

While some of us are more exposed and learned and won’t give a hoot what you do with your life as a cross dresser or an effeminate, you might not be so lucky with millions of other Nigerians.

If you be homo, as much as possible avoid revealing or be on the low as much as you can. Nigeria is not America and won’t be anytime soon. No amount of tears, screams on social media will change that. You better face reality and stop following oyinbo rainbow activists.

Forget D idiot, he is gathering materials to seek asylum in Europe or Americas

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Renman: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
when male skit makers stop wearing female clothes then this new trend of men wearing female attires on the streets will stop
Then start attacking women that wear men's attire on the street. Am sure your your female relations wear men's attire!!!
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Renman: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And what's that suppose to mean? Have the same energy you have for the male crossdressers for the females. Stop being an hypocrite
Absolutely!!!
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by bukarolz: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigerians can never face their serious problems being corrupt politicians. Useless area boys.
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by elonmuskbaby: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Renman:
Then start attacking women that wear men's attire on the street. Am sure your your female relations wear men's attire!!!
no they don't
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
These useless homo people are getting bolder by the day

I believe my area shaaa , if we hold you , naa once barbecue

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

It is very appalling that your thought process is like this.

You're a very wicked fellow.

How does killing a cross dresser or homosexual who hasn't harassed anyone make sense to you?

You and the over 100 ppl that liked your comment need help urgently!
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
I blame the guys who left some teeth remaining in your mouth, this topic wont have been here talk much of the comments.

Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by InvertedHammer: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:
This cross dressing thing na only Lagos e dey pop ooh!

try this one in kano.

so wait no body is going to do anything to nip it in the bud?

because this one wey we don dey get "upcoming" crossdresser grin what rubbish!

thread for people that don't want to suffer in marriage https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women

/
Cross-dressing has existed in the North even before you were born.

They are called dan gurugu ( I hope I got the spelling right). Just because they are wrapped in a traditional female garb does not mean
the person you see is a woman.

/
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
This one na just fool
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by Hkff: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Serves him right
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by michlins(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Cross-dressing has existed in the North even before you were born.

They are called dan gurugu ( I hope I got the spelling right). Just because they are wrapped in a traditional female garb does not mean
the person you see is a woman.

/
fact is that the North is the headquarters of homosexualism in Nigeria
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by meedoLock(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=paulolee post=109095682]dirty looking attention seeking mofo.
it seems all this lagos gays don see new ways to de cash out from dier gayish activities...
instead of staying indoors n allowing stupid broke boys to pipe dier asss, dey are turning cross dressers to get more attention, followers n more patronage from rich client..
all cross dressers at day bt stinking gay at nites, i blame d internet for allowing this idiots to trend bcoz dey are useless to d society...
pls moderators, its not even 10am n we are having 2 topics of 2 different crossdressers on f.p, i dnt know d message u are trying to pass BT just know dt nairaland is visited both far n wide n I dnt see the need of reading about an idiot dt don't portray anything about African culture...
pls on behalf of nairalanders, I beg u guys to stop bringing this crossdressers news on f.p, jus leave dm in celebrities section n those dt finds dm interesting should go n read about them in their section

....................................from a pained nairalanders.[/quote

I second you bro, it's becoming too alarming that bloggers or whoever air all these crazy news could not scrutinize for a proper viewing..

They should just stop making a mediocre face of Internet.

The westerners and the so called black folks never allowed external trait to take away their culture instead, they adopt and rebrand to suit their ways. I mean, what exactly is wrong with we blacks? Can't we just cherish the goods of our culture and forego the bad ones before adopting more evils to our lands.

Crossdresser, same gender affections, feminism, gayism is the bed rock of the most � things that could ever happen to mankind.

So the operators of this beautiful thread should do the needful by censoring the news coming in here.
Re: I'm Not Bobrisky – Crossdresser Laments After Being Assaulted By Lagos Area Boys by ignis: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And what's that suppose to mean? Have the same energy you have for the male crossdressers for the females. Stop being an hypocrite

I hold my peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? / Lmao!begining Of Madness I Think!guys Will You Rock This? / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.