Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

IPOB Confirms Banning National Anthem, Use Of Cows At Ceremonies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Confirms Banning National Anthem, Use Of Cows At Ceremonies (1173 Views)

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Confirms Banning National Anthem, Use Of Cows At Ceremonies by Sunday2021: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2022
jeffizy:
It's okay to make demands.

But another thing is the effectiveness of such demands.

Is there another alternative to the cow boycott?

Do the school children know any other anthem?
the alternative for cow is Human being meat.
Re: IPOB Confirms Banning National Anthem, Use Of Cows At Ceremonies by Sunday2021: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2022
tsinzu:

I don't live in that zoo of yours, the day I left that zoo was one of the happiest days of my life.
bragging of a kid.
Re: IPOB Confirms Banning National Anthem, Use Of Cows At Ceremonies by Sunday2021: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
tsinzu:

My parents are in heaven and Enugu is not part of your zoo. It's only being occupied by zoo forces and it will be liberated in due time. As for the bolded part of your comment, you're very correct because you are a perfect example of that.
no wonder! This is an exact behavior of child without parents. Now I know where your problem is . It is not easy to be an orphan in Igbo land, you have to post this rubbish before ipob will send you your feeding money. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Confirms Banning National Anthem, Use Of Cows At Ceremonies by tsinzu: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Sunday2021:
no wonder! This is an exact behavior of child without parents. Now I know where your problem is . It is not easy to be an orphan in Igbo land, you have to post this rubbish before ipob will send you your feeding money. Sorry!
More garbage and pointless rants. Trash!!
Re: IPOB Confirms Banning National Anthem, Use Of Cows At Ceremonies by tsinzu: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Sunday2021:
bragging of a kid.
Suit yourself, I still want no part in your zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboland Before IPOB ESN. / Forget Age Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Candidate. / Why Did Shettima Bypass PDP To Attack Labor Party? It's Fear. Congrats Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.