Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son (28158 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Lastmankc(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Imagine the fresh and sweet pussies wey full outside,I go come say I want be homo.God forbid
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by SmartGadgetz: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You will not born male child ohh
But All your daughter will be Hardcore sluts. From early age they will be bleeped by everybody in your neighbourhood.
Your daughters will be ashawos drinking sperm everyday. Doung countless abortions and all will be bareen and they will grow old and retire in the ashawo house.
Amen and Amen!!!!
Enjoy your cursed daughters of Jezebel

Say Amen first that your 1st son must be a crossdressergrin
Then I promise to say Amen to yours.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Pataricatering(f): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2022
DropsMic:
We humans (especially blacks) tend to hate them lgbtqs until it hits close to home.. Na them we go con realize say5thwm too na human beings.
this is so true .
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Pataricatering(f): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
See this thief calling other people irresponsible! You are.a thief , your.principal okowa is a criminal - better go and remove the log in ur eye first
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2022
VERY DISGUSTING SIGHT THAT CAUSES VOMITING.undecided
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by HereAtIt(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Nairaland remain number one in comments...chaii...see comments here grin
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by osomegbe(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2022
How many of the corrupt ridden polithiefsians have you disown.
Rather you celebrate them and give them titles and worship them.
Mind your business is an advice.
Stick to your lane and mind the trailer ahead of you.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by hope4nigeria(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2022
WibusJaga:

Quick Poll.
LIKE = Wrong
SHARE = Nothing Wrong
INEC Chairman weldone oh, someone should tell me the role of government again, Sha since we don't have president, I will suggest people should just Lynch anyone seen crossdresser
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by hope4nigeria(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:
Na wa o
just when you think you have one problem to deal with boom the picture you realized the source of the problem is more than just one
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by vannessa7(f): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2022
DaddyGoo:
Not Yoruba but situations like this are why I love those people.

Risky Bob can never try this with his father, unless he wanna be fatherless ASAP.

I was just thinking along the same line, copying other peoples lifestyle can never make you to become them, imagine the audacity, it's a disgrace to that family, I'm very sure even bobrisky will not allow his son to be a cross dresser if he has any.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Blackdisciple(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Mumu daddy...
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Testimony1988(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2022
He should preach to James brown directly, it seems his dad did his best to encourage him but he refused to change, his dad can't just disown him like that, he will change with time.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by vannessa7(f): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Mercury12:
shocked
Nah unah go scatter this world las las kontinue

Don't mind them, all their comments about minding own business and acceptance are tribal motivated, if this thread is about bobrisky you will see them give another narratives, they will suddenly become born again and remember hell fire. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by 1950Mack: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Shebi you no go mind your corrupt business ba...you ma just wan talk because you get mouth
..shior kelebe undecided
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by mediainc: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2022
A big shame on the man, poverty is a disease, maybe the unfortunate boy is using proceeds of the despicable acts to spend on the dumb daddy...sad.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by postmann: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:
[s]angry
I thought there was a general agreement to mind our businesses this year?
Since he has chosen to accept his son the way his son said he is,who are you to tell him "responsible fathers would have disowned him"?
Put your house in order first. Who knows how your children behave sef? Maybe worse than a crossdresser
[/s]

There are levels of evil that one must speak up against. Minding your business as you propose is just another way of exhibiting your moral decadence.

3 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by dollynnn(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
postmann:
[/s]

[s]There are levels of evil that one must speak up against. Minding your business as you propose is just another way of exhibiting your moral decadence[/s].
You ain't getting any response from me
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by jclassiq(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
He disrespected his father by dressing up that way in his presence, much more asking to take a picture with him.
But then again, people still accept their homosexual children but no self respecting man will be publicizing his child's indiscretions like this; this is equal to tacitly encouraging and endorsing this behaviour.
This is not the only way to make money... cross dressing... No talent whatsoever... No content. Even those comedians that dress this way, at least they have content and they make people laugh... But what does this guy do apart from dressing like this and snapping photos.?
I won't criticize the father because i don't have the full story, but personally do sth like this.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by dollynnn(f): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Nicepoker:
When your son picks James brown as his role model I hope you will be able to mind your own business then.
You ain't gonna get a response from me. Your comment reeks of lack of comprehension of what I wrote in the first place.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by wildikeman(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Look at this idiot o... Has he taken care of delta state well enough. Shameless thing. Together with Okowa. Disgusting shit.s like them.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Giltexo: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Oga shut up ...life is all about like and dislike...James brown better pass kidnappers and arm robbers..the purpose is money ...ex Governor never cross dress before?

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nicepoker(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:

You ain't gonna get a response from me. Your comment reeks of lack of comprehension of what I wrote in the first place.
Stop promoting societal ills. A wayward neighbor will comfortably corrupt people around you. Mind your business my foot.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by dollynnn(f): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Nicepoker:
Stop promoting societal ills. A wayward neighbor will comfortably corrupt people around you. Mind your business my foot.

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by ghettochild(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2022
James Brown's father is a better father than ossai will ever be.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nicepoker(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=dollynnn post=109099205][/quote] grin
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by postmann: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
dollynnn:

You ain't getting any response from me

"You ain't getting any response from me" was a response alright

Another underscore of your emotional indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Peace1993: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
boman2014:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/gov-okowas-aide-slams-james-browns-father-for-posing-with-his-crossdresser-son-while-he-was-dressed-in-female-clothes.html
I understand CHRISTIANITY supports this LGBTQ stuff. We all know those who have been ‘choking’ the universe with IMMORTALITY, forcing it down our throats and rubbing it to our faces.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by olawonder(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eni ti obi omo oran na ni yio pon! sad
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Linesman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Demon Supported by His Father Demon.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by bukarolz: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
This idiot is supposed to sacked asap. Criminal!
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by pyro62(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mummy G.O please come and tell us where the people in the photo will go to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook / Eniola Badmus And Toyin Abraham Drag Movie Title “Pure Ghetto Bred” / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.