Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son (28159 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by frankoben(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
End time parenting.... You had a son, he grew up and left the house a man. One day your male child came back home as a woman, and all you did was take selfies with your confused son cum daughter.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
nkemoma:
His lips irritates me most

Perhaps because it attracts you. Check yourself well comrade

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Kenn55: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That Okowa's Aide is an example of Age does not mean maturity and wisdom.
So many Nigerian Men are very stupid. There are 12 year old that are wayyyy smarter than some 40 yr old Nigerian men.

One thing i have seen over and over in this life
You see people like this okiwa aide that are acting Angel Upright, Brother Righteousness,Brother Holiness are the Worst Set of hypocrites ever. I have experienced this many times.
That Okowas aide blaming calamities on cross dressers is probably doing bloody rituals with human parts. But will come and be bashing cross dressers.
He probably is a member of cult in politics but he will still blame calamity of society on harmless cross dressers.

You wont see these fools complain about tge calamites caused by Bandits it is cross dressers that he is worried about.
Hypocrisy is the order of the day in Nigeria

Guy, you are wrong.
We are all sinners no doubt but there is a difference between living in sin and taking pride in sin and promoting it.
It is disgusting to be taking pride openly in rubbish. Nobody cares what people do but don't run it on our faces for the sake of our young vulnerable children who could copy these nonsense .
What if someone comes tomorrow and start promoting incest openly? Would you look away and not condemn it because there is bandits and boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by roundman: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

So a Father cannot pose with his son again because the son is a Bad Guy? sad

I don't blame this Okowa's aide tho! undecided

He is so Jobless, due to the Ineptitude of the 'No Achievement Governor' who claims to the 'roadmaster'. undecided angry
You said it all,a very jobless fellow.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by TenQ: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
DropsMic:
We humans (especially blacks) tend to hate them lgbtqs until it hits close to home.. Na them we go con realize say them too na human beings.
I don't think it's about hating them. It's about NOT celebrating INSANITY and MADNESS! What in the world will make me celebrate a very close relation with mental problem. I will certainly seek for their restoration and criticize ANYONE justifying the insanity!

1 Like

Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by nkemoma(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
HenryDion:

Perhaps because it attracts you. Check yourself well comrade

Lol... Comrade off your mic Sir. Left for me, i'd kill him and Bobrisky
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by DropsMic(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
TenQ:

I don't think it's about hating them. It's about NOT celebrating INSANITY and MADNESS! What in the world will make me celebrate a very close relation with mental problem. I will certainly seek for their restoration and criticize ANYONE justifying the insanity!

Wait until it hits close to home
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by TenQ: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
DropsMic:

Wait until it hits close to home
I pray it doesn't.
But if it does, it wouldn't change my stance that it is a mental problem like kleptomania, pedophilia, necrophilia, etc.
Note that except for kleptomania, they are all sexual preferences: isn't it?
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by DropsMic(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
TenQ:

I pray it doesn't.
But if it does, it wouldn't change my stance that it is a mental problem like kleptomania, pedophilia, necrophilia, etc.

Sure it wouldn't change your stance that it's a mental problem, but you'd love the same person regardless.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Feggie3: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
TenQ:

I pray it doesn't.
You have no basics of classifying and grouping these together because no semblance. Ogbeni getat!! You are just an empty vessel with a loosened tongue!!
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by TenQ: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
DropsMic:

Sure it wouldn't change your stance that it's a mental problem, but you'd love the same person regardless.
Of course, I'm compelled to love irrespective of whether such a relation is mentally sick or not.

However,
Love desires that the sick become whole and well again.
Love will do everything within his power that the sick become whole and well again.
Love will never accept that the sick remain perpetually sick
Love will never accept a narrative by ANYONE who tries to encourage the sick to remain in his sick state (in fact, love will be be harsh on such people)

Do you think LOVE should allow a mentally sick child son to dance naked in public (even if that is exactly what he wants to do to make himself happy)?
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by TenQ: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Feggie3:
You have no basics of classifying and grouping these together because no semblance. Ogbeni getat!! You are just an empty vessel with a loosened tongue!!
I wish in your grand wisdom you can educate me if you think you have a better argument OR are you just making a mindless rhetoric?
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by DropsMic(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
TenQ:

Of course, I'm compelled to love irrespective of whether such a relation is mentally sick or not.

This was what i was trying to explain in my initial post.. We tend to treat them lgbtqs with disgust and disdain until it hits close to home. . Thats when we realize that they too are human beings who deserve our love, care and protection.

Whether or not you try to make the said person "whole again" is out of the question.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by TenQ: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
DropsMic:

This was what i was trying to explain in my initial post.. We tend to treat them lgbtqs with disgust and disdain until it hits close to home. . Thats when we realize that they too are human beings who deserve our love, care and protection.

Whether or not you try to make the said person "whole again" is out of the question.
But
Love is certainly NOT justifying the wrong behaviour
Love is certainly NOT accepting the wrong behaviour
Love is certainly NOT supporting the wrong behaviour

Love acknowledges that there is a PROBLEM and the problems need a SOLUTION!

The LBGT's wrong behaviour certainly demands a strong DISGUST
The LBGT's wrong behaviour certainly demands a strong DISDAIN
The LBGT's wrong behaviour certainly does not deserve PROTECTION
The LBGT's wrong behaviour certainly does not deserve any CARE

Do you thing the last four statements are HATE words?
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by DropsMic(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
TenQ:

But
Love is certainly NOT justifying the wrong behaviour
Love is certainly NOT accepting the wrong behaviour
Love is certainly NOT supporting the wrong behaviour

Love acknowledges that there is a PROBLEM and the problems need a SOLUTION!

To answer the question above i will refer you to this short quote by Shakespeare "Love is blind"

TenQ:

The LBGT's wrong behaviour certainly demands a strong DISDAIN
The LBGT's wrong behaviour certainly does not deserve PROTECTION
The LBGT's wrong behaviour certainly does not deserve any CARE

Do you thing the last three statements are HATE words?

Their behavior doesn't deserve a strong disdain. Disdain leads to hate, hate leads to Violence and violence is a no no for me.
Those who are unfortunate to be born that way deserve to be protected and cared for if not by anyone, they deserve it from their family because they are human beings too..

And i will say this again. Until it hits close to home, you will never understand.
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by TenQ: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2022
DropsMic:

To answer the question above i will refer you to this short quote by Shakespeare "Love is blind"

Their behavior doesn't deserve a strong disdain. Disdain leads to hate, hate leads to Violence and violence is a no no for me.
Those who are unfortunate to be born that way deserve to be protected and cared for if not by anyone, they deserve it from their family because they are human beings too..

And i will say this again. Until it hits close to home, you will never understand.

You make the same general mistake.
The disdain, unapproval, rejection of a behaviour is NOT the same thing as the disdain, unapproved or rejection of a PERSON.

Even God LOVES us without loving our sinful nature.

BTW, Love is NOT blind: the eyes of love is open very wide.
Why!?
Love is NOT an emotion, Love is a CHOICE.
The emotion of love occurs only when LOVE succeeds!

I hope you can decode this!

Let me ask you this question:
A baby excretes on her BODY: Is Love helping the baby to retain the excrement of her body or is love helping the baby to get rid of her mess?
Re: Ossai Ovie Success Slams James Brown's Father For Posing With His Son by Exceed15: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Idiot mind your business
Your children could be worse sef..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Denies Marrying A New Wife / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You / I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.