Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. (20461 Views)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by bisiaet: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2011
I am not surprise at all they are always like that and the truth is they are the most "CONFUSED RACE" living in the face of earth for the fact that the entire world is known to be either you are a "BLACK or you are a "WHITE" but for the Asian they are not White because the White do not accept them as part of them or as White and the Black people are not accepting them so that is why you see them wirh "A S S H E A D" always like to show wings as if they have arrive.

I guess this is just her problem and she may be suffering from yet an "Undiagonis Phobism"
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by Gilbertman(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
Supported Blazing 99! A petition should be written to the Authority both at US embassy and appropriate Nigerian Ministry-internal affairs. A degree of professionalism is required of every 'diplomat' humiliating and being personal about interviewees is not acceptable by US or Nigerian standard.Neither of the Countries's constitution condones abuse of public positions.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by EmbAbjLag: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
embsyNEWS:

Please if anybody is going for an interview at the American embassy Abuja. There is a sadist who does not even look and sound American, but surprisingly is an interviewer. She is of Asian origin.
Now this is the word: if you love yourself and your family DO NOT GO TO HER WINDOW when she presses the buzzer for the next person, SHE DOES NOT GIVE! She takes about 30-45 minutes (believe me, you can verify from those who have gone to Abuja this year) to interview a person.
During this time she dehumanize you emotionally until you almost start telling her 'I killed my mother', she picks on anything, just anything to get you out.
My Husband and I have been regular flyer to the USA for 12years and we have 5 years UK visas, we were at the embassy with nothing to worry about,  just the formalities and then they issue us a renewal.
While sitting there waiting for our turn, we saw the torture from her.
Elderly women, frequent flyers, professors, clergymen (those ones where the worst, even insulted their religion). We were looking 'is this for real, don't they have camera around to see and hear what this woman is doing and saying?' not even one person, while other interviewers where just dishing out the visas if you have the right documents.
We were the only person she gave amongst just 13 people she managed to interview that day, she didn't still give us the visa that day, told us to come back within 24 hours with more evidence after my husband told her he will litigate if she cannot tell the reason why she is refusing us (she had already handed the refusal letter to us), she now said 'ok I have been making mistakes today and I don't want you to be a victim, bring more evidence’ . Lady we brought a whole suitcase. So you know you have been making ‘MISTAKES’ whoa!
Everyone knows her, from the securities there, to the pickup drivers to tour agents, you name it. The next day we went was no difference.
Well while waiting for out turn prior to our first interview, the guy just before us made a smart move. He just stood up and went to the toilet. We should have done the same, because after us others made excuses to the toilet.
I hope this alert gets to the front-page many families, professionals, school kids have been her victim (Rejection without a reason). YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO TO HER WINDOW AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR ONE THAT WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU A FAIR HEARING, YES YOU HAVE THE RIGHT!
If you have experienced her torturing applicants or have been a victim, please feel free to share your experience. It will go a long way to help.

Responding ONLY to the original post

“Please if anybody is going for an interview at the American embassy Abuja. There is a sadist who does not even look and sound American, but surprisingly is an interviewer. She is of Asian origin.”

How does an American look and sound like?

“Now this is the word: if you love yourself and your family DO NOT GO TO HER WINDOW when she presses the buzzer for the next person, SHE DOES NOT GIVE! She takes about 30-45 minutes (believe me, you can verify from those who have gone to Abuja this year) to interview a person.”

If she spends up to 45 minutes to interview one person that gives other applicants the opportunity to get interviewed by someone else.

“During this time she dehumanize you emotionally until you almost start telling her 'I killed my mother', she picks on anything, just anything to get you out.”

Can you prove you were dehumanized? (No hearsay). The purpose of interview is to pick on anything and make a decision.

“My Husband and I have been regular flyer to the USA for 12years and we have 5 years UK visas, we were at the embassy with nothing to worry about, just the formalities and then they issue us a renewal.”

Because you travel frequently to US and UK does not mean you have the “right” to visas or visa renewal.

“While sitting there waiting for our turn, we saw the torture from her.
Elderly women, frequent flyers, professors, clergymen (those ones where the worst, even insulted their religion).”

Another hearsay, did you interview them? Can you “prove” these people were whom you “think” they were. People become elderly women, frequent flyers, professors, clergymen to get the US visa.

“We were looking 'is this for real, don't they have camera around to see and hear what this woman is doing and saying?' not even one person, while other interviewers where just dishing out the visas if you have the right documents.”

You said it right “other interviewers where just dishing out the visas if you have the right documents.”

“We were the only person she gave amongst just 13 people she managed to interview that day, she didn't still give us the visa that day, told us to come back within 24 hours with more evidence after my husband told her he will litigate if she cannot tell the reason why she is refusing us (she had already handed the refusal letter to us), she now said 'ok I have been making mistakes today and I don't want you to be a victim, bring more evidence’ . Lady we brought a whole suitcase. So you know you have been making ‘MISTAKES’ whoa!”

You were there the whole day; you did not say what document you were asked to produce the next day. You have the right to litigate, it does not mean you have the right to visa; sorry I had to repeat that. I do not believe she said to you 'ok I have been making mistakes today and I don't want you to be a victim, bring more evidence’ and if she did, that is a good reason to litigate. They don’t admit mistakes, which we know is possible; it only translates to a decision.

“Everyone knows her, from the securities there, to the pickup drivers to tour agents, you name it. The next day we went was no difference.”

That is efficiency.

“Well while waiting for out turn prior to our first interview, the guy just before us made a smart move. He just stood up and went to the toilet. We should have done the same, because after us others made excuses to the toilet.
I hope this alert gets to the front-page many families, professionals, school kids have been her victim (Rejection without a reason). YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO TO HER WINDOW AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR ONE THAT WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU A FAIR HEARING, YES YOU HAVE THE RIGHT!
If you have experienced her torturing applicants or have been a victim, please feel free to share your experience. It will go a long way to help.”

This is not a situation applicants can win, just have the right documents, (no fakes) the right attitude, answer questions truthfully, go to bathroom if you have to, but going when the buzzer sounds will cause changes; i.e. wait for the same interviewer or ask you to reschedule your appointment online.
INTERVIEWERS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO TO ANYBODY AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. BE WISE.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by snowdrops(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ EmbAbjLag

are you the asian woman in question or her official spokes person? quit being silly and learn to take matters seriously.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by AjanleKoko: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
EmbAbjLag:

This is not a situation applicants can win, just have the right documents, (no fakes) the right attitude, answer questions truthfully, go to bathroom if you have to, but going when the buzzer sounds will cause changes; i.e. wait for the same interviewer or ask you to reschedule your appointment online.
INTERVIEWERS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO TO ANYBODY AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. BE WISE.

May we ask what the 'right attitude' means, or is supposed to be?
That comment in itself is discriminatory. On no account should people be treated like children.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by splashbaby(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
I think this is spot on. I was at the embassy recently too, the Asian lady was really difficult. But I think she do have genuine reasons for some of her tough stance and questions, Her drilling can actually weaken the strong sometimes especially when you cannot defend your documents and make serious case for your Visa. I remember her drilling a lady from an agricultural institute who was about going for some training in the State with her students, it was like a battle front, at the end of the day she issued them a visa to the applause of several other applicants, thirty minutes after the interview, the lady's eyes were still red hot. She actually asked several provoking questions that you may think is way off the mark but at the end of the day, it was a fair dealing as the applicant was able to effectively defend her cause, I think is her method. Other don't even give you a chance at all, They only ask technical questions and they are through,
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by Roland17(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
i would still advice people to have their Visa interview in Abuja, although i had mine and was succesful n Lagos, the rejection rate is tooooo high in Lagos, i was the only one issued a visa after 16 people, first time travellers are not usually well prepared, they think having documents is enough, it takes more than that now in lagos,
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by candylips(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Besides, shopping in the US is way cheaper than anywhere else. Likewise the UK. I've tried to shop in Paris, Milan, Barcelona . . . na gbagaun! Plus, not much by way of variety.
Last year I headed out to a supposed 'outlet mall' on the outskirts of Dubai. Outlet mall indeed. No different from the retail prices.

No try me for shopping o grin wink

As per buying property in the US . . . it is one of the few places in the world I can consider living in, outside Nigeria. I like the attitude and the way things are done there.
I find Canada to be almost as slow and boring as Europe, and property is similarly expensive.

Since u can't travel a thousand miles to go to a resort becos u have one in your backyard
why travel a thousand miles to go shopping when u can shop online and get whatever u ever wnated and much more at a lower rate.

Travelling for shopping doesn't make any sense in this global village thats why oyinbos don't do that  grin

Am not a fan of america anyway. if i ever wanna live elsewhere in the world it will be somewhere with much better quality of life like Canada/Australia or anywhere in the scandanavia
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by buzugee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
america is overrated. the place sucks. spent 8 (3 years in the nineties and 5 years in the 2000s) years of my life in that sodom and gommorah. in that babylon. and i aint never going back. it was an adventure. a heck of an adventure, but i am done with the place. i have never seen so many angry and desperate people within a square mile as i have in america. couple that with the fact that they all got guns and its a volcano  that erupts very often. a volcano of rage, anger, racism, politics, religion, class-ism, depravation and misery. not a place to raise kids
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by Revolva(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
asian bitch sadist she should be sacked, and smacked from the counter
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by switch47(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
In the days of Kunta Kinte (Slave trade era) Africans resisted being taken abroad, but these days most Nigerians struggle to go abroad in most cases to go and never come back, Desperate ones can do anything illegal to decieve Embassy staffs, --- hence the strict rules but NOTHING JUSTIFIES BEING DENIED VISA WITH NO GOOD REASON!!
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by AjanleKoko: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
candylips:

Since u can't travel a thousand miles to go to a resort becos u have one in your backyard
why travel a thousand miles to go shopping when u can shop online and get whatever u ever wnated and much more at a lower rate.

Travelling for shopping doesn't make any sense in this global village thats why oyinbos don't do that  grin

Am not a fan of america anyway. if i ever wanna live elsewhere in the world it will be somewhere with much better quality of life like Canada/Australia or anywhere in the scandanavia

Online shopping is not the same jare.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by totorimi: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
I guess this matter hasnt been officially tabled before the US convoy in Nigeria. Is the poster saying the USA government will know about the so called woman and do nothing about it. I doubt.

We have a government ke, if this is an established fact some one can right to the ministry of foreign affairs with facts and i think this will be sorted out shortly.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by mystikal(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
which kind online shopping, Global indeed
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by bomly(f): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
If people like Dimeji Bankole and others don't stop stealing Nigerians will continue to face hassles to secure Visa.

With so much about the lady, please avoid her if your first time applicant to avoid waste of fund and time. Avoid her and achieve your aim, but prepare yourself because the other people definitely still refuses visa
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by JUO(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
pictures pls
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by candylips(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

america is overrated. the place sucks. spent 8 (3 years in the nineties and 5 years in the 2000s) years of my life in that sodom and gommorah. in that babylon. and i aint never going back. it was an adventure. a heck of an adventure, but i am done with the place. i have never seen so many angry and desperate people within a square mile as i have in america. couple that with the fact that they all got guns and its a volcano  that erupts very often. a volcano of rage, anger, racism, politics, religion, class-ism, depravation and misery. not a place to raise kids

Two british students were murdered in florida a couple of months ago while on holiday

what people don't know is that there is a difference btw living somewhere and visiting.

When u visit for a short time you will have fun init. but living there is a different thing

Online shopping is not the same jare.

Agreed. but if you are looking for bargains that is where you should be shopping.

otherwise it will be a "shopping holiday" which doesn't make any sense to me. why will anyone want to go on a holiday shopping
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by Gbenge77(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2011
buzugee:

You seem to hate the US so much.Many Nigerians would not share your view.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by oladayo042: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
totorimi:

I guess this matter hasnt been officially tabled before the US convoy in Nigeria. Is the poster saying the USA government will know about the so called woman and do nothing about it. I doubt.

We have a government ke, if this is an established fact some one can right to the ministry of foreign affairs with facts and i think this will be sorted out shortly.
Bros na wa ooo. LMAO @ US Convoy

What facts will you give except "She ask tough questions, she is unfriendly, she rarely give ppl visa, and co" which can have little effects.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by buzugee(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2011
candylips:

Two british students were murdered in florida a couple of months ago while on holiday

what people don't know is that there is a difference btw living somewhere and visiting.

When u visit for a short time you will have fun init. but living there is a different thing

Agreed. but if you are looking for bargains that is where you should be shopping.

otherwise it will be a "shopping holiday" which doesn't make any sense to me. why will anyone want to go on a holiday shopping

exactly. spot on. visit and get out. me i aint even visiting. if i wanna visit somewhere i will try zanzibar or the sychelles grin
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by buzugee(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
Gbenge 77:

You seem to hate the US so much.Many Nigerians would not share your view.
those nigerians are desperate hence their myopia. the only way to objectively assess a country is when you are not desperate to get out of your own grin
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by AjanleKoko: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2011
candylips:

otherwise it will be a  "shopping holiday" which doesn't make any sense to me. why will anyone want to go on a holiday shopping 

Last time I was in London was the day the North African kid was stabbed at Victoria station. March 2010 I think.
Then there was this teenage girl that was shot in a drive-by. Same time, if my memory serve me right.
In fact, the last three times I've been in jand, there has been a stabbing incident hitting the headlines.

You just sound like everybody I know who lives in the UK jare. They all don't like the States. Incidentally, SA is one place I'd also like to live, violence and all. Cape Town is a fantastic city.

By the way, shopping tourism happens to be a hobby of mine. I like to check out different markets and shopping districts everywhere I go. Dubai's shopping festivals, even the last Expo in Shanghai.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
Very true. i remember when u went for my interview. My brother told me what to face if she interviews me already. and i was telling a guy that is next to beware. quickly the guy ran into the restroom. so i was going to be the next person facing her. Fortunately for me one other interviewer denied a lady and before the Asian could call next i already ran to the other window lol. i didn't even wait for the guy to call me.

Then the smart ass guy who went to the rest room came out and walked straight to the Asian trap. she just say you you come here ur next lol. he was interviewed for like 30 min and was still denied. he told me when i saw him outside later.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by kildran: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
Ignore the OP's advice at your own peril! Trust me she would humiliate you. That woman go mock u, harass u, embarrass (even if she does give u a visa). Yr life will b x-rayed b her. I have seen her in action
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by seyibrown(f): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
ola_pluto:

My brother, I am not the type to try to evade a £10 train fare. There were no conductors on the train. It was an hour journey. The reason I felt bad is because I feel this is the norm nowadays. Preferential treatment of oyinbo even they do worse than us dudus. Even in Nigeria, Lebaneses run things. Its sad and as for me, I wont let it pass.

You were discriminated against! Get a good lawyer if you can't handle the case yourself! CCTV showing how that lady was let go without any problems and your discriminatory and humiliating treatment would be vital (and this is why you might need a lawyer because the CCTV might 'miraculously' become faulty/ erased/lost )! You should have been treated just like the lady was treated. There are plenty of train stations across the UK where the ticket offices are closed and there is no one around to help! Good luck with your case!

There are loads of nice people from all parts of the world in the UK, and there are the kind you wouldn't want your enemy to encounter!
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by seyibrown(f): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
snowdrops:

@ EmbAbjLag

are you the asian woman in question or her official spokes person? quit being silly and learn to take matters seriously.

grin  grin  grin ROTFL! That was my first thought too but she did make valid points! Lots of people are there to deceive the interviewers! You need to go there 'armed to the teeth' with KNOWLEDGE (of the relevant visa requirements), DOCUMENTS, TRUTH AND CONFIDENCE!
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by lastpage: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
Now this thread really crack some ribs! grin

Concerning the Asian lady and "Asians in General",;
In the scheme of things, whether we like it or not, there will always be "race-race" grin
Kind of Race-Superiority-Race

And if Truth be told, The Caucasians are on-Top of the rung. wink
The Negroes (dark skinned) are at the Bottom of the rung! cry
Since we live in a dichotomous world, i.e, its either White or Black, The average Asian is neither White nor Black but wants to be seen and addressed as Caucasian!
Does, when they meet a "real Caucasian", they act sheepishly! (they know their levels)
But when they meet a Negroid, their natural instinct is to "act superior" by forming and posing! grin
They are desperate to prove to a Negroid that they are of "Superior Stock" and would try to frustrate any Negroid that as much as attempt to stand firm! wink
From my own experience, what a Caucasian HATES MOST ABOUT WE NIGERIANS (especially Nigerian Men!) is when we are better than them and "Lay it on the table" for them to see!
If you will notice, in a work place, the people that will get along with you mostly are the "Junior Whiteys" who are far down the rung, to you.
But those closer to your level are always miffed and very bitter, to imagine that a "darky" is their boss! grin

Reminds me that even after 3yrs, some White Americans cant still stomp it into their skull/brain, that "dark skin" is their President!
Thats why the Tea-Party still gathers a lot of followers even when its apparent that most of their leaders (Like Sarah Paln) are empty vessels with nothing to offer shocked

BTW: I never will blame all these peeps that look down of Nigerians (despite our class and swagger! When we are good, we are imply outstanding but when we turn out bad, dont even think about it, its a mess!). If we can, even by mistake, put our house in order, these petty jealousy will disappear like mist.,.,.,and the Caucasians know it too!

Just let it ride until you can do something about it, something really radical.
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by DisGuy: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
chei

The 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I YAM' as already crept in here shocked shocked

O Critika
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by embsyNEWS: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
Like I said I’m not launching a vendetta on her. She gave us the visa. When you go for an interview always remember
Brevity: Go straight to the point when answering their questions.
Do not be presumptuous: Don’t give out any document(s) or say what you weren’t asked (they usually will pick on it)
Be confident, bring the right (original) documents and at least afford a smile.
I have never being denied before because at the American embassy (which it’s different from UK); it’s all about how you present and defend yourself.
Now look at our case.
We travel to the UK and US once a year on vacation. During these times we do the routine health checkup, last year my husband had to undergo a surgery. The last thing you’ll ever do in the US is get a service and not pay for it. I mean not pay to the last dime. If after months of notifying you and they get no reply, it is forwarded to the right government agency that will tract down your records to your last entry into the US. That is a major problem for you in getting a visa renewal.
So I’m no novice to interviews, presentations and collating my documents right.
The lady demanded she wants to see all receipts showing we have paid the hospital fees, to me this was just way out of her line of questions she was previously asking. Well we came prepared. We passed the receipts across.
Asian woman: “I don’t believe this shows all the bills were paid”
We: passed a detailed 23 pages invoice breakdown from the hospital titled “Your Executive zero balance account” (showing we were not owing the hospital neither was the hospital owing us, simple and clear).
Asian Woman: “Do you have a letter from the hospital showing none of the bills was ever submitted to our government for our tax payers to pay?”
What is there to understand from ‘YOUR ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT’
My husband: “As an international patient the operation cannot kickoff without getting all prepaid cost transferred to their account”
Asian woman: “well this is our procedure, I’m still not convinced”.
We: “then call the hospital or send them a mail for confirmation.”
Asian woman: “you can see the queue is long (oh now you know!)”
She handed us the rejection paper. My husband then said: “you can’t reject us with this wealth of evidence we have put before you, if all you want is a specific document where the hospital will state ‘they are not owing us and we never pushed their bills to the government’(which sound so ridiculous) then will you give us; because for one particular thing, I HAVE TO SEE MY DOCTOR FOR AN IMPORTANT CHECKUP’.
Asian woman: Well ok come back with the rejection letter, I am giving you 24hours to produce the letter.
She gave us a letter to appear at the embassy the following day by 10am.
Well we called the hospital related the ordeal and made our request. They found it rather absurd, but did the letter, sent it to the American consular and copied us too.
We got back the next day and waited for a family who were having their turn of interrogation and later denied after the applicant started sobbing “madam we have paid all our bills how many times have I been to the US that I don’t know the rules”. I told myself “not on this Nigerian soil will you humiliated me to the point of crying today”.
Asian woman: “Next… so did you bring the documents?”
We pushed the letter to her.
Asian woman: “where did you get it from?”
My husband: “As you can see it was actually sent to your official mail and copied to us so you can check”
She went to the computer and just busted into deep laughter, really she was laughing hard.
Asian woman: “Ok Mr. …. I’ll issue you a visa, but am noting here you and your wife can not seek any medical service in the US again. So for your own good I’ll suggest you keep clear from any American Hospital”.
Cut the brown card, gave it to us and we have an audience almost shaking our hands when leaving.
Well we are taking the “keep clear from any American Hospital” case up with her. W.H.O. constitution states that its objective "is the attainment by all people of the highest possible level of health."
All I am saying is: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO TO HER WINDOW AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR ONE THAT WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU A FAIR HEARING, YES YOU HAVE THE RIGHT!
[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by candylips(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
AjanleKoko:

You just sound like everybody I know who lives in the UK jare. They all don't like the States. Incidentally, SA is one place I'd also like to live, violence and all. Cape Town is a fantastic city.

US is too violent.

Have you been to Detroit or east Los angeles. come and see poverty and violence.

New york some areas in The Bronx n Brooklyn. . . see drug dealers and prostitutes . Guys carrying Mac 5 in broad day light

Cape Town is lovely but Jo burg is hell. infact you can get killed for begin a Nigerian. Be careful what you wish for o grin
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by candylips(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2011
embsyNEWS:

[size=8pt]
Asian woman: “Ok Mr. …. I’ll issue you a visa, but am noting here you and your wife can not seek any medical service in the US again. So for your own good I’ll suggest you keep clear from any American Hospital”.

hahaha silly capitalist country . grin

even countries with free healthcare are not complaining
Re: Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. by AjanleKoko: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
candylips:

hahaha silly capitalist country . grin

even countries with free healthcare are not complaining

Actually sounds more like the Asian woman is ill or something. Bizzare . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Burns On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Lagos: RRS Operatives Assist Stranded Woman / Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.